Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] No Hotdog Pun Plz (Roch & Verusha) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:46 pm
Roch was shopping--which meant he stole the old man's deadit card and was oddly enough, strolling towards a toy store. He didn't seem in too big of a hurry, in fact he stopped at the rack of stupid hats standing outside the door and started trying them on. He paused, admiring himself in a particularly stupid one--one that looked like a giant hotdog. He didn't LIKE hotdogs--one of the few foods he refused to eat--but it made for a funny hat!

So there he was, being a moron--an adult male covered in tattoos and piercings. He didn't seem to mind that people were walking past, giving him odd looks at all.

In fact he looked at a passing ghoul, grinning widely. "What do you think? Classy, right?"

musicaloner7

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:20 pm
Ice Queen

As usual the ghoul was putting off doing her homework and two projects, taking to venturing into town instead. There was more fun stuff to do there, after all, and possible boils to scope out. She walked casually along the sidewalk, hands pocketed, large headphones hanging around her neck, and trusty familiar keeping at her side. The fire dog kept his glowing gaze alert, and sharp, flickering his sights this way and that, especially to anyone that passed by. His brows were furrowed pretty heavily in an expressive warning to those that may get too close for his liking... Cannon wasn't one to tolerate unwanted company.

Unfortunately, to his dismay, that was just what he'd have to deal with anyway. While the duo were walking, Verusha had noticed a boil having quite a good time with a comical hat that was upon his head. A brow raised curiously and a grin formed with amusement as she neared him, giving a once over before focusing on the faux meat hat. With a little exhale of what sounded like the beginnings of a chuckle, the reaper tipped her head as if mulling over an answer, "I dunno. I think the real deal would make you top notch class." she mused.

Cannon, however, was not pleased in the slightest.

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:42 pm
musicaloner7

He laughed, looking pointedly at the dog familiar next to her. "Don't think he'd fit on my head," he said with a grin. "How about this one?" he asked, picking up one that looked like a dead scragg and pulling off the hot dog. It revealed a strange short blonde and purple mohawk, as well as even more piercings on his ear and eyebrow than she might have already noticed.

"I call it 'A touch of roadkill,'" he decided, looking in the mirror provided. "Name's Roch," he added as he looked back to her. "What's yours?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:17 pm
Ice Queen

She blinked once in very vague surprise from the look the boil was giving her companion, leading her to glancing down to the displeased hound as well... finishing with a chuckle. Interesting path to take! "he is a pretty big guy." she admitted, leaning a hand down to stroke along the flames licking off of the canines skull. They flicked and whipped about in a manner to express his irritation already with the stranger for interacting with his reaper.

Verusha was used to that.

Eyeing the new hat, she tipped her head again in another pondering gesture, reaching out to pinch one of the faux paws, "I'd have to say I like this one much better. Real edgy" another chuckle, as the title was deemed. Certainly suiting. Retracting her hand, she pocketed it, and shifted her weight, "Verusha." she introduced back, tilting her head to point to the fire dog beside her, "And Cannon. Wouldn't advise petting him, though." she smirked in an amused fashion.

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:58 am
"Nice t'meetcha, Verusha, Cannon," he said, nodding at them both. "One of the most awesome guys I know is a familiar, it's a pleasure t'meet another one." During this little comment he had turned and looked inside the toy store with a thoughtful look.

"I'm lookin' for a whole lot of toy instruments," he said abruptly. "Drums, guitars, hell, even a violin if I can find one, anything, really. D'ya think you two could help me out?"

What a full grown man wanted with toy instruments--well, who knew?"
musicaloner7

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:34 pm
Ice Queen
oh gosh so sorry for taking so long. never got a notification for this.

Cannon gave a dismissive eye roll, and snort combo from the boils compliment... he was clearly not impressed nor pleased. But that only proved to amuse Verusha all the more, stroking the licking flames atop his head. Cannon was awesome, after all.

The sudden change of subject had her pale eyes turning towards the building they stood before, eyeing it curiously. Looked like a place for kids... crooking a brow slightly, she looked back to her fellow reaper, "I mean, I could try. But kid toys aren't really my thing." well, that she knew of. "But I can get behind finding instruments. So this shouldn't be too hard."

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:23 pm
"Thanks!" Roch said, heading into the building with a grin. He paused as he say a whole rack of little kid hats, his eyes practically sparkling as he looked them over. "Whoa, awesome!" he said excitedly. "Check it out, zombie hat!" he said, holding it out to her. "He'd look GREAT in that!"

Clearly whoever would look great in it was important enough to buy it for, because he kept the hat as he moved on into the store. "I'm thinking drums, since he likes beatin' on things--I'm not gonna swear to it, though, an' even if it is, there's way more than just your scythe, right?" he said, looking at her. "Er--my family tend t'have instruments as scythes," he added as if that explained things.

musicaloner7
Bad gaia for not alerting you!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:27 am
Ice Queen
haha, can always count on Gaia to let you down notifications wise. 8P

Stepping in after the boil, her eyes slowly looked around at the display of various toys at their disposal. Sure were a lot of new things that hadn't been around when she was younger. Sometimes she envied the kids the generation after her.

Roch's exclamation made her turn her attention away from a stuffed cerberus to see what all the commotion was about, to flash a toothy smirk at the radiating excitement that the hat provided. "Got a little brother, I'm guessing?" she asked, walking to a table that had a bunch of different coloured slime creatures in small containers... moving in strange sort of methodical fashion. She bent at her waist to get a closer look at them, Cannon even sniffing at the strange little things... some glowed, or had spikes, eyes, and... was that a mouth?

Peering back over her shoulder to her newest companion, she gave a rather interested raise of her brows, "seriously? that's awesome." that was a scythe she could get behind. Standing upright again, her hands drew towards her fire pooch, smoothing affectionately against his cheeks, "We're all about carnivores in my family." she replied back, Cannon's glowing eyes easing closed in a content manner when Verusha pressed a kiss to his nose, "Also.. maybe a piano? those require some hand work too."

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:38 pm
He looked at her--someone he'd never met before this--and grinned. "Nope, no little brother. I got a kid," he said simply, stopping at a rack of Scario video games. "Too young for this stuff, though." He moved on, as if he hadn't just dumped a bomb on her. "And his great granddad has a piano, so I guess it's a possibility," he added thoughtfully. "Maybe a keyboard would be good!"

He paused, grinning at her slightly. "I've always been a big fan of carnivores! Havin' a familiar woulda been my second choice--well, if I had one. But I'm good with my guitar."

musicaloner7

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:29 pm
Ice Queen

All thoughts gave pause when he corrected her, a shocked expression on her face. A kid...? his kid..? whoa. She gave him a long stare, and a thorough look up an down. While she could tell he was older than she, it was... kind of hard to imagine someone as young looking as him having a kid. Heck, anyone having a kid was kind of weird, to her. She wasn't really sure what to say about it, so didn't say anything at all on the topic, gladly able to saunter over and take a look at the video games available. Being a huge gamer herself, she wasn't too impressed by them, but couldn't help but support the cause, "Yeah, I'm sure he'll like these once he's able to play them." she fingered through a few of them, letting the bunch flip back once she was done.

Cannon made sure to keep himself wedged between the two reapers at all times, always providing a barrier so as not to let the boil get too close, flames always rising a bit higher when he was closer. "I play piano, myself." Verusha made a little gesture with her fingers as though dancing along the ivory keys. "Like bass too. Well... anything I can use my fingers on." she smirked. Looking down at her canine friend, a fond expression crossed her features, "A guitar's pretty awesome." she agreed, though was in the same boat as he, "A bass would be my second choice if I had one too." she mused.

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:11 pm
musicaloner7

He laughed. "Shocked you, huh?" he teased. "It was written on your face. I'm a single dad," he added, simply. "But my guitar's special--it goes both ways. If I need a bass, I switch it t'bass mode--"

Then he stopped, looking at her sharply as if just registering something. "Wait, you play bass guitar?" he asked. "Like, you actually have one, play one, or you've just messed around with it once in a while?"

Piano talk was shoved right out the window--this was way more important.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:53 am
Ice Queen

A single dad, huh? that was something you didn't hear everyday. Well, at least she didn't. She couldn't even think of any single parents she knew... that kind of thing didn't really happen where she came from. But hey, she didn't judge. It was just something new, and different. Didn't make it bad. However she was far more interested at the mention of his guitar, a pleased grin spreading on her lips, "That's pretty awesome. Best of both worlds." she could appreciate a nice electric guitar, but a bass just had that voice to it she couldn't resist...

Roch's sudden interest made her put down a bouncy orb of strange contents, blinking at him with a raised brow, snickering slightly at his amusing expression, "I've got one, yeah. And I play it. Is that something uncommon for you to hear?" were bass players rare?

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 5:50 pm
"I'm lookin' for a temporary bassist for my band BLP," Roch said, still looking excited. "My werewolf has gone missing--or something. Hell, who knows with Mikey, he could very well have blown up in a flash of sparkles," he added, looking far too contemplative for it to be a joke.

"We've got a gig lined up already, as soon as another pal of mine opens up his club. You ever play with a band?" Sexy bassist should never be passed up, in Roch's opinion. And while he was certain someone or other might find Mikey sexy, ghouls were still better eye candy in his mind.

musicaloner7

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:06 am
Ice Queen

Seems like this guy was full of surprises, one after the other. He couldn't be serious though... her? play in his band? what were the odds of that?

She couldn't help but chuckle lightly under her breath, having a bit of a hard time believing it to be true. Cocking her head, her long bangs falling in the same motion, she crooked her brow inquisitively at him, "Are you for real? not just leading me on are ya?" she gave a thoughtful pause, and a small shrug, "I played with a few kids back home, but most of their parents confined them to their school work instead. So have been playing by myself mostly." a cocky grin twitched onto her lips, "they say a bassist can't play on their own, but they've never heard me."

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:15 am
"I come with a built in bass, screech," he said, his tone amused, "I know all the bass solos--I can probably teach you a few you don't know, if you're interested. But seriously, I gotta band that needs a bassist. We did Amity Prom two years ago. Word has it they didn't have one last year, but hell, I was out of town, so it wouldn't have mattered if they had. I got Seiji on drums, Nahm on vocals, and me on guitar," he said.

He paused, suddenly realizing he was propositioning a ghoul in a toy store. Well, at least it was for a band job and not something else, he decided. "But hey, you just met me!" he realized. "You've got no reason t'think I am who I say I am..." He frowned, thinking long and hard, only to grin and shrug. "Ask the older students at Amity next time you go to one of their parties or something. See if any of them remember Roch Scythe."

musicaloner7

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces