Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:07 pm
User Image
Kijivu had a smug grin on herself as she had convinced Msitu to come along with her to meet up with her brother. it was her chance to lets say toy with her brother for no good reason. she loved playing games on her brothers so she was going to take advantage of the fact she had met her brother's love before he had introduced her to the family. looking over and giving Msitu a wink, she couldn't help but chuckle. "don't worry, this is going to be just a bit of fun." a prance was in her step as she plotted while they went off to find her dear brother. she had figured Msitu knew were to find him since she was always with him usually so she dragged her in for the ride.

User Image
Msitu wasn't too worried per say but she did wonder what Uziel would think when his sister completed her plot. shaking her head, she didn't do much leading as Kijivu seemed to be racing to find Uziel. " i wouldn't say i am too worried......." oh but she was cause she wasn't sure how Uziel would react to her being semi close friends now with his sister and playing a bit of a prank. specially when he had no clue she had become buddies with his sister but that was all Kijivu's idea. giving one last sigh, she figured she might as well stop driving herself mad with worry over what would be Uziel's reaction.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:20 pm
User Image

Uziel bounds down the mountains with a large mountain goat in his powerful jaw, hoping that he doesn't have to finish this off on his own because his beloved is away, probably with her family but he finds that he really dislike the fact Msitu is far away from him. Dragging the carcass to front of the den that he shares with Msitu, Uziel hunkers down in front of it and there is a flicker of sadness in his eyes before he starts to ripping the chunks out of the body.

Two familiar scents wafts over to him and the large male stiffens up and he crouches closely to the carcass, not sure if its a trick his mind is playing on him or its really real.. that his sister and his love is together, heading over his way. Deciding that he shouldn't take a chance, he abandons the carcass while leaping up to the smaller hole above the den and settles into the hole to wait and see if its just a trick or his sister found Msitu before he gotten a chance to introduce her to rest of the family.

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:26 pm
"he can't be far if he left this here." they had reached the den that Uziel and her liked to use and was surprised to see he had left a carcass out in the open. "i wonder where he could be if he left this alone." she started to look around but got a signal from Kijivu to stop where she was. "wha..." she barely got a word out when Kijivu shushed her and so she sat down to see what Kijivu had in mind. wrinkling her muzzle, she hated to wait but she was curious what she was going to do.

taking a look around herself and getting Msitu to wait, she called out to her brother. "oh brother dear!!!!! look what i have found and all by myself!" grinning, she hopped that would drag his butt out of hiding so she wouldn't have to make such a effort to find him. after all the less effort she had to put in the better when it came to this little surprise attack. shaking her head, she could only hope that her brother would come on. to her it was obvious he had went into hiding when he noticed their scents.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:46 pm
His light brown eyes narrows little bit as he shrinks back deeper into the shallow hole when two females appears in his line of vision and he almost hit his head on the roof when he realizes that its his mate and his sister. What is she up to... He thinks to himself as he eyes his sister when she stopped his mate from trying to look around to find him. ".. Hmmm...." His ears flattens against his skull momentarily when she called out with that trademark grin of hers and he mentally sighs, knowing that its probably where Msitu have gone to this time instead of her family like she told her.

Realizing that he shouldn't have picked this hole, Uziel silently curses to himself as he slides out of the hole and leaps down in front of the girls, eyeing his sister with bemused yet wary gaze. "Looks like you have discovered one of my secrets." He says with a grin as he settles down in front of the carcass, knowing that his sister is probably up to something and he vows that he's going to be ready for her this time.

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 5:28 pm
"a secret you really shouldn't be keeping from your family." she took a swing at him just to mess with him since it seemed he had no problems acting as if everything was all right. giving a little huff she was going to teach her brother for keeping such a big secret. after all it if he was going to have a mate, well she had been have approval from the rest of the family. even though she already approved of her and had already become friends with Msitu. " so whats the excuse for this? you didn't think it would stay a secret for long!" giving him a high and mighty, i know everything look, she was rather pleased with herself.

Msitu just shook her head at how it seemed he didn't realize his dear sister had it in for him or so that's how it seemed to her. "what secret is being kept?" she acted as if she had no clue what the secret was but it was clear as day they were talking about her. after all it was kinda a big deal since when she first met his sister she had just been his love interest and now was his mate. going and sitting next to Kijivu, she was curious how this was going to play out since Kijivu was attempting to get pay back for him not telling.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 5:52 pm
"All in due time, my dear sister.. all in due time." Uziel verbally sparred back with a roguish grin on his face while he knows that this will be just one of their usual sibling sparring but he didn't know that there is something bigger behind this sparring this time. As his sister 'scolded' him, he cocks his head to side curiously as he grins more wider at Kijvu before he shakes his head. "If you didn't go snooping around and discovering my most precious treasure, I would have approached you guys about it. And its not like you have extended the same favor to me as well." There is a gleam of mischief in his eyes because he knows that his sister have a lover or mate on side that he haven't met before.

"No secrets, my love.." Uziel smiles at Msitu, not aware that she's onto this prank and he pads over to give her a nuzzle but paused when she sat down next to HIS own sister instead of his side. A flicker of wariness came over his face before he grins more widely, eyeing both females while shaking his mane out to fluff it out. "What are you guys up to?"

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:54 pm
"oh you will find out in due time dear brother. and if i hadn't gone off snooping i would of never found it to hold against you. plus i have no secrets at lest not that i can think of dear brother, at lest none like yours." winking at Msitu, she did have a interest but kept it to herself because it had yet to go anywhere so she figured it wasn't worth mentioning yet." no matter i figured i'd just cause a bit of trouble for you." sticking her tongue out at him, she enjoyed giving her trouble for things he did.

Msitu shook her head. "you two really are funny to watch." chuckling, she went over to her mates side now as she couldn't resist anymore. " and as amusing as it is to watch you two go at it, i think its best not to let this meat go to waste." leaning on her mate, she waited to see what exactly would happen now. since it seemed they were having fun verbally sparing like mad which was rather amusing to watch and listen to.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 5:54 pm
Uziel blinks as he looks at his sister in amusement while shaking his head, knowing that she's lying but he is not going to press it... for now. He stretches his body out as he curls his tail up against his hunches, watching his sister and his mate intently, wondering what his sister is up to this time beside verbal sparring. "Mmm.... trouble?" He says with a grin as he was about to step over to give his sister a friendly smack when his mate stopped him. "Ah.. yes.." He glances over at the carcass then a flock of vultures that is starting to appear above the den.

"Let's eat before we get chased out by vultures." Uziel says as he guides his mate over to the carcass and looks over his shoulder at his sister. "You coming to have a dinner with us? You know you are always welcome, you little troublemaker." He sticks his tongue out at her playfully before he chuckles to himself, waiting for the girls to pick their spots before he settles down on opposite side of them.

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:15 pm
Kijivu gave a wave of her paw at her brother and Msitu. " nope, you two love birds enjoy the meal together. i feel i am quite capable of feeding myself when i am actually hunger." sticking her tongue out back at her brother, she purposely went by the two and took a light swing at her brother. "i'll take you up on the offer next time though. but i sadly got places to be and others to cause chaos with." snickering she bounded off and went on her merry little way. she got to have a bit of fun at her brother and Msitu's expense but hey she enjoyed messing with family for entertainment.

Msitu followed Uziel and could only sigh when Kijivu decided to high tail it out of there. " i'll make sure you are held to it or i am sure at lest your brother here will!" shaking her head, she decided it wasn't a horrible thing to now have some alone time with her mate after his sister caused a bit of chaos. looking over at her mate, she gave him a bit of a shove playfully. "shall we finally enjoy this meal you had brought back?" moving over to the food, she waited patiently for him to take the first dibs as he had taken the time and effort to get the kill.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:39 pm
Uziel stares at Kijivu in mock annoyance as she decided to just leave after being extended the invitation but he knows that its just one of their little games they play even when they are adults, not cubs anymore. "Mmm... So you are not hungry right now, Kij? Why don't you ju- ...." He stops talking when she simply turned around and left without letting him put in some arguments about her staying here. "Hmph..." He glares at his sister briefly but there is fondness in his eyes before h shakes his head, looking at his mate with a smile.

"She's an imp, eh?" He says with a laugh as he moves around to settle down beside his mate because his sister isn't going to take advantage of this large carrion so he gets to have juicy bits now. "Yes.. let's. You first, my love." He gives Msitu a lick on cheek before he stubbornly sits there to wait until she finally caves in and starts eating. He grins to himself as he hunkers down with his mate and starts finishing off the carrion quickly before the vultures could try to shoulder them out of the way.

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

[IC] Jini-msemi Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces