Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Lets Give This a Shot (Demuru) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:55 am
The monster was stunned to see the demon smiling so much. it was a rarity inside his dorm and now it occurred more times than he could count on one hand. "Rest sure."Damien huffed noting how bright the blue and gold pupils got when the boil was happy. and just like that, he blinked and Uru was racing to the bedroom. "Oh, uh... ok." he stated, blankly as he made his way to the couch and the book left on the coffee table from yesterday, feeling more confident that he wont trip and break said table. "I have a few more passages to read for next lecture and we have to send our clothes to the cleaners." readjusting the towel not to never opening in the history of ever.

He was going to try his best to not make this weird.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:27 pm
Bloodlust Dante

Uru strolled back out shortly with a pair of sweatpants that hung low on his hips, placing a pair of one of Damien's over the back of the couch. "Here." It wasn't an offer, it was an option. While the idea of a nude boil played well with his adolescent mind, perhaps it was better to wait. After all, he had waited all this time by suppressing his feelings and he couldn't be happier. Besides, if, and when, that time should come, he would rather it be right. No sooner and not later. The demon leaned down beneath the couch going through his backpack that he had left there from the day before, rustling up his notes. Sinking down beside the green-eyed monster, unafraid to touch shoulders, the warmth spreading from the contact. While he would normally frown, scowl, or generally indignant, he couldn't help but have a small smirk now. He was already becoming sappy! Or something like that. Rolling his eyes at himself, he plopped down his notes and a binder. "Scare Tactics for FEAR 101.". The best studying method he found was simply rewriting his notes a few times. Some times, he would try to pretend if he was teaching the class and writing down what he knew, then cross check later. Usually, the demon would offer the notes up to other students who needed them.

"I could do them, like I normally do." The tone of confusion came off more than he had intended. He normally did laundry. He enjoyed it. He enjoyed cleaning. He enjoyed doing things in general. Plus, it would mean someone else touching his things. And now, they would also be touching Damien's things. Sure, they may have sent them off to the cleaners before such as the dry-cleaning or if they were just too busy to do it themselves. Now, something instinctually wanted him to do it himself. He swallowed around a lump in his throat he had no idea had came to be as he put the pen into his maw, flipping through pages. click. click of the binder's ring, swish of loose leaf paper as he jotted down some things. "I'll do them, Damien. I kinda... like to."

He was going to try his best to not make this awkward. This was suppose to be a relax day for the pair.  

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:58 pm
Damien flicked his eyes up at the sight of the sweatpants over the edge of the couch and the subtle hint that came with them. The idea of get dressed whirling through the collective psyche as he picked up the soft material and put both legs in before hiking up the garment underneath the towel and once covered, letting the damp towel slip away and took his place next to the demon's side. "Thanks, at least now i didn't fall over trying to do this." he enthused, returning back to his volume on human studies, already physically comfortable once more.

The sound made his ear twitch as he went through the words. "While I don't mind when we wash our gym clothes, I don't want to see our suit pieces shrunk, we can just take them to be dry cleaned, Uru." trying to calm the Demon down with a peck to the shoulder. "We'll go to the Maul and drop them off, how bout that?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:23 pm
Bloodlust Dante

Uru smiled inwardly at the image of the boil tripping over himself because of his towel. It has definitely happened before because he recalled actually laughing out loud at it that even got the monster to point out the fact that he indeed laughed. "Great, the first day we give this a shot, you go and get yourself hurt. I'm not saying I am superstitious, but I can be." Uru reached up to ruffle the boil's slightly damp hair, gliding down his ears as his hand retreated. It was so damn soft, and the expression of the boil's face.

Uru nodded in acceptance with a jut of his lower lip. It was a good idea. He had forgotten about his suit. Silly since that was what he had arrived in and slept in. The peck on his shoulder made him chuckle as he leaned in to playfull headbutt the other's shoulder in turn. "Alright, we can drop off our suits at the Maul. Don't normally walk around the Maul, but I feel like it today. Care to?" Normally large crowds of students made him feel uncomfortable. He found some relief if he was able to disappear into crowds and not be noticed, but he found that some students like to oggle at him. Sure he was handsome, he was fit. But doesn't mean he wanted that sort of attention. But, this was a change for the better. This time, he was going to the Maul with Damien. This time, he wanted to be noticed. He smiled at the thought of creeple seeing them. Oh such an evil grin as he stared off into space.

With a smile, the demon pushed himself off the couch, rounding the couch back into the room. He returned with one of hundreds of henleys that cut down to his chest and a simple pair of jeans.  

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:01 pm
Damien watched as the demon came back with a single piece from the mountain of shirts that he liked to keep on hand at all times. He refused to give a verbal answer to the klutz comment and gave him the look, the look of 'oh please'. He was going to blame it all on the punch. "Well if you want to get it done today, then i suppose i can do my assignment reading later in the evening." It was a rarity for Uru to be hung ho about going out, and far be it from him to take advantage of the situation.

It just meant that clothes had to be worn, much to his own dismay as he struggled to find a decent pair of shorts and a shirt to don. which led to him being a lump of clothed boil on the floor. "reaaaady."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 3:26 pm
the demon leaned against the door frame with an amused look. Apparently the boil was really struggling with the idea of clothes, literally. Damien was writhing himself into pants and a shirt on the floor of the bedroom, by far a sight to behold. With a heavy sigh of bemusement, the hound shoulder himself off the door as he headed to the entry. The foxfires yipped and panted as they pitter patter around him as he moved through the room was an air of confidence that he wouldn't harm them. Shucking on his dark, leather jacket, slipping his foot into his boots, he stood at the door, glancing over his shoulder. "So, we're gonna do this, right?" He asked, as he returned to stow away his suit into a bag. He didn't know why he asked the question that way. He didn't exactly need any sort of confirmation, he was content with how things were even if this was still a budding relationship. But, somewhere he felt like reaching out to his limits, reaching for unknown territories of himself that he was too afraid to venture toward.  

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:04 pm
The monster already had the suit in the bag, as he was tired of looking at it for the day, slinking across the floor with all the grace of a scareling over dressed for their first day of school, a hoodie that engulfed him, the hood that covered much of his field of vision with sleeves that hung over his hands and shorts that showed off sneaker donned legs. He had the suit bag in his grasp.

And also latched around one of Uru's legs, in a seated position, like a rabid koala. "Lets go." Damien insisted from his post, cheeks puffed and grip unyielding. This was the beauty of their relationship, he insisted to himself.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:14 pm
Uru watched with child-like curiosity as the monster hound inched across the floor until a hand latched against his leg. Like a tentacle monster - which wasn't all that uncommon in the monster dorms, Damien wrapped limb over limb around his leg, head resting against his hip. With a c**k brow, the demon gave the boil a questioning 'really?' expression, adjusting his leg to test the new growth's weight. So this was how their relationship is going to be like? They went from mutual acceptance of each other's presence to literally always touching and behaving like scarelings. HE WAS NEVER AROUND SCARELINGS! With an unimpressed sigh, he jerked open the door, took up the boil's bag with his own as he tried to take a step.

He nearly tumbled over.

He cut off a growl that would have led to some sort of mockery to the situation before dropping his arms in defeat. "Okay, skin urchin, if you wanted a piggyback, you could have just hopped on." If the boil persisted, he would drag the mass along all the way - challenge accepted.  

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas