Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Playing with Fire (False & Hollandaise) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:36 am
Combustion
Hollandaise was never one to follow rules - especially rules that she saw no reason to abide by. The case in point: breaking into False's room. He had told her not to. So she did. And she hoped he was not there. False had, after all, said she was too sweet to burn. Which did not make too much sense to the Warder (she knew it was meant as some sort of compliment, at least). So, strangely confident, she picked False's lock and snuck another plant onto his desk.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:38 am
Tidiness
The second time she picked his lock, Hollandaise had stood there a moment, at a loss at what to do. She remembered the times she had picked locks before, had sneaked into a certain dragon's room. Sighing, she sat down for a moment in False's chair, shoulders dropping.

She clapped her hands to her cheeks violently. No, no more moping. With that, she organized his desk.  

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:42 am
Seeing
She wondered if he noticed. Hollandaise hoped so, because otherwise theere was no point. Well, to be fair, there was no point anyway. No point beyond a stubborness she could never shake. This time, she stripped the blankets from his bed and re-made his bed with the head at the foot.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:47 am
Nighttime
The night was chill and normally, Hollandaise would not set out from her own dorm. She hated the cold and the wind that bit. But the sky glittered, clear and bright. Her feet were silent against cold grass and then against wood floors. The warder wanted a challenge - to sneak about while False was there, to see if she could. His door opened with a small snicking noise.

Carefully, carefully, she crept in, closing the door behind her. As always, the room was dark and smelled of smoke and grass and fire. Maybe this time, she would try to switch all of his plants around. Or hide small notes around his room. something silly, harmless. Her eyes glowed just faintly in the dark, but her dress, while still short, was a dark, flowy thing, something less visible in the nighttime. She must be very, very quiet.

Miliardo Kason

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:53 am
Night Time
Wet foot steps sounded down the hall, False was wrapped in his usual long white towel hair matted to his bare back and chest as he walked from the showers to his room. Sharpie trotting along at his side. The two exchanged words in hushed whispers as they reached the door. It was late after all, no sense raising their voices, False reached to his necklace plucking a key on a chain fumbling with a the lock for but a moment before wandering into his room, a small flame in hand to expose the figure lurking about his room.

"Hollyyyyy!" Sharpie shouted.

False meanwhile sighed, "Didn't I tell you not to do this?"

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:22 am
Oh no, caught. She froze briefly, then straightened, looking at the figures in the doorway. "S-sharpie! Hello..." Frowning, she shrugged one shoulder at False. "You said I should not do this, so I did." It was logical. She did not look particularly concerned with his displeasure. Instead, Her expression was vaguely pleased as crossed the room to sit in his chair as though it belonged to her. Leaning back, she tugged on the hem of her dress a little. Somehow, he made her feel a little self-conscious about her clothes. Hollandaise was not sure why.

Only then did she notice he was less than dressed and, although she was not particularly embarrassed, there was something shocking about seeing him with wet hair. She hoped the towel stayed on. "Why are you half-nude?" Her head tilted, hair falling sleekly over one shoulder.

Miliardo Kason

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:33 am
Sharpie didn't miss a beat, wandering right into the room and nuzzling at Holly's ankles as False stood in the door way arms crossed and head cocked slightly to the side. "Normally when someone asks you not to do something it's because they don't want you too so... I'm afraid I don't get why you did this... unless you just enjoy causing trouble and breaking rules." The last part was said with just a hint of a smile.

Glancing down he looked at his towel then at her, "What? I can't take a shower and dry off in my own room?"

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:52 am
Oh, a shower. That made sense. "I thought you would be asleep by now, so I could sneak in without you waking." Hollandaise supposed that sounded kind of creepy, but she was not a creepy kind of ghoul (sadly). She crossed her arms under her chest, looking very small in his large chair. "Feel free to continue whatever you wish to do. Think of me as furniture or something. Do you steam in the shower?" She wondered what she should do now - of course, the logical thing would be to leave, but...

"Did you notice the changes I made?" she said abruptly. The re-made bed, the organization, the subtle switching of plants. She raised her foot to pet sharpie with it, giggling softly at the feel of fur against her toes. The foot not occupied with Sharpie bounced up and down, an ill-concealed fidget. Sucking her bottom lip in, she chewed it for a moment, thinking about how to answer False before speaking again.

"Because...." she said slowly. "I could not see a reason for such a rule. After all, I am not harming you. So, I broke the rule to see what would happen." Hollandaise stared at him. "So, what will happen?"

Miliardo Kasen

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 1:43 pm
"I might have woken up anyway and caught you in the act anyway? Then what my dear?" He paused for a moment chuckling, she was rather deer-like in some ways. Grabbing a second towel he started in on drying his hair as she sat in his chair, tiny among the large arms and back. Good for sinking down into for a book or a nap. "Not always, depends how cold the water is and how warm I am at the time."

Glancing around he looked at all the plants and books. Some where organized some had become less so. The plants where moved and some he moved back into place but otherwise shrugged his shoulders, "For every pile you arranged you ruined another, are you trying to drive me to insanity?" Sharpie meanwhile tucked himself happily under the scratching feet, it was nice to have someone pay him mind. His soft fur tickling her toes and leaving tiny droplets of ink here and there.

"It's a rule of common creeple law. Entering locked places is usually against the rules. It's rude." Strolling over to the ghoul he casually draped himself across her lap, the warmth was instant, a lazy hand reaching up to stroke her cheek and tangle in her hair but careful to avoid her leaves.

"You will be the furniture just as you said dear. You make a lovely addition to that chair." He paused, "And you will continue to pet the cat." Case in point Sharpie was purring away in delight. "I second the petting part," the feline added.

It was now she could see up close how many small burn marks and scars where on his body, not very deep, most healed nicely but here and there the odd change in tan color of flesh to a lighter pale.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 2:29 pm
"If you had awoken, I would have run. I can be quite fast in some things. It is just... you came in by the door and that is why I did not run now." There, a satisfactory answer. The truth was that Hollandaise had not thought about what might happen if he caught her. She had simply assumed she would not get caught.

Startled, her feet slammed into the floor as False proceeded to sit on her, toes narrowing missing Sharpie's tail. Hollandaise immediately leaned forward, hands out to the cat. "Oh, no, Sharpie, did I-?" And then she realized she was leaning over and into False, his heat radiating both into her legs and against her chest. She jerked back, tense and blushing. Her hands dropped down to her lap, only he was in her lap, so they landed quite unceremoniously on him. Hollandaise squeaked. She had, of course, seen naked creeple before, but they usually weren't touching her, with the exception of Zar, but she had sort of been under the influence of a lotus drug - it hardly counted. Her fingers ran over a scar before she snatched them away with an oddly strangled noise.

"F-false! This is not what I meant by furniture and you know that!" Her blush spread to her ears and she squeezed her thighs together nervously, tried to bounce them up and down a bit. Perhaps he would roll right off. One of her feet had gone back to petting Sharpie, but she halted it now and shot False a narrowed glance. "Are you giving orders now as well?" she said petulantly. Hollandaise did not know what to do with her hands so they hovered for a while before she crossed them under her chest again. This meant, though, that her forearms were resting on him. Augh.

"Orders. Hmph. Maybe I will pet the you instead." And she patted Falser on the head, fingers sneakily twining into his hair. Because, really, she'd wanted to touch his hair anyway. "You are not the boss and I am not a chair!" Once gain, she tried to lift her hips up, but he was quite a lot larger than her and she was effectively pinned. Hollandaise chewed her bottom lip. "Why do you have so many scars?"

Miliardo Kason

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 4:24 pm
"And my familiar is a cat do you not think I can be quick too? I caught you as I did after all you couldn't run away." The truth was he would have gotten her either way for sure because of the door being the only way out. And she was bent over. The wild lion had caught the deer at the wattering hole.

Sharpie yelped his fur standing high as he jumped to the side huffing at the foot that almost smashed him. Looking up he swatted a paw at the ghoul pouting, "Be careful up there little missy!" He paused looking back to his paw licking at it lazily while the two creeple entwined.

False of course didn't mind at all as her soft hair tumbled over top his bare chest, as her body pressed against his own. "Cat's fine and I'm even better....." His own voice like a low purr. Soon her hand was atop his chest and just sort of fumbling for a place to sit, he only grinned looking up, a cat admiring a new toy or prey.

"But it's what I meant by furniture, so you will be my throne no? After all my father always expected me to be a great man, so a great man must have an equally splendid throne to rest in." She fidgeted about trying to knock him free but a single arm wrapped gently aroud her waist kept him firmly in place. "No, not orders, it was your idea, you only have your self to blame Holly."

Again she defied him but in way he didn't object too at all, her fingerstangling through the long strips of hair, tangling the long strands more as the towel fell away from his head, "I am the king of this room, it's my own little kingdom just as your room is your own, here I am the king and there at your own you're the queen." There was a pause and he looked down to a few of the cuts and marks on his flesh. "Because I make many many poor decisions. They'll go away eventually, those are only from the last month or so? I haven't disapated recently so I'm mostly in one piece till then and after that I'll be fine."

He frowned, "Disipation is the sign of a spell gone extremely wrong..."''Sharpie only cackled even more.[/color[

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 5:09 pm
The addition of his arm about her waist had her stiffening again. With a huff, she relaxed slightly, leaning against his imprisoning arm. False had not, as of yet, tried to touch her leaves or branches. The ghoul (perhaps foolishly) felt no predatory instinct from him. Her toes stretched out towards Sharpie again. In her mind, the little cat could do no wrong.

"While it is true that trees have been used to make thrones, that is usually after they have been chopped down. As you may have noticed., no one has chopped me down. So, I am not a throne and while I appreciate your warmth-" And she truly did. Lately, it felt as though she was never warm. A small sigh rolled out of her mouth: his radiating heat was honestly making her feel a bit sleepy. "-you could find another throne. Or go lay on your bed. I could make you get off of me - I could bite you." Hollandaise leaned down, close enough that her breath fanned across his face, and she clicked her teeth at him. White and even, her teeth were nothing special. While Hollandaise did have sharper canines, suited for wild game, the rest were mostly non-threatening. Nothing about her was terribly threatening, but that had never stopped the warder from making those threats. One day, someone would take her seriously.

She stayed bent over him as she spoke, her greenbrown hair falling down and mixing with his own. "King?" she said softly and them hmphed. "King - and yet here I am, leaning above you. Indolent prince, perhaps. And I am no more a queen in my room than here - less so, I think, for my room is filled with a dozen reminders of things I should like to forget." The door marred by a hound's claws, the curtainless windows - an older chapter in her life, but one that still caused her to hesitate before entering empty rooms. This, she thought, might be a part if why she enjoyed picking locks. If she told herself all spaces were public and her room was not her room after all, then she had no reason to be bothered by the memory of threatening messages smeared across her walls. Right?

Her fingers prodded at a particularly long mark. "Poor decisions? Like what? Do you dissipate often? I only have once." Hollandaise frowned, golden eyes lost in thought for a moment. "Are you bad at magic?" Her eyes flickered down to his towel and thin fingers tugged it a little higher on his body. Really. It would not have bothered Hollandaise except for their close proximity. His naked flesh was on her. The flush stayed on her cheeks.

Miliardo Kason

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 6:45 pm
The arm didn't leave it remained lose and yet secure all the same keeping him in place. He was aware what happened last his hands wandered so he made sure to behave mostly in their odd embrace. Sharpie of course had rolled over, back rubs becoming belly under foot, tiny paws patting at the ghouls foot.

"Why would I chop you down? Such a cruel thing to do to such a lovely creature of the woods." Again his roaming fingers stroked her hair. "If you enjoy it so why object to my seat here in your lap? Surely it's mutually enjoyable?" The soft sigh was met with another grin an a shake of the head, "I think I'm fine right here thank you, and bite, by all means I might bite back." His own teeth clicked, much like her own. Nothing to exciting but alas biting hurt either way.

"Yes, A king. Of some sorts. You can call me a prince from you position above, but you're surely not above me in rule, after all you're jut the furniture no?"Again she leaned in and False enjoyed the mingled warmth of closeness between two bodies as he sat up a bit higher to meet her halfway as she traced a scar.

"Picking a fight I can't win, trying to attempt new things, dissipation can be the result of both of these honestly." Finally he sat up proper arm still around her back as he took a deep breath, a hand placed before his chest. Slowly he pulled it away breathing out as embers of light softly collected from his chest and into his palm, a tiny burning ember flickering in his hand, the extra warmth in his body seemed to fade, all of it now focused in the tiny glowing ember in his hand.

"I'm not bad per-say, Pyromancy is wild, fire is hard to control... this right here, is a part of my core. A pyromancers flame, the will they exert to create a spark, it grows as I grow, and when Sharpie is with me it grows stronger, his ink fuels the flames. I'm not bad at magic. The magic I do is wild and dangerous. Like me."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 8:21 pm
"I am not tall enough to be considered lovely, though it is nice of your to say so. I am," her tone dropped to a whisper, as if she were sharing some sort of terrible secret. "-the shortest Warder of all." Hollandaise was not necessarily okay with False just relaxing on her lap, but it meant she did not have to crane her neck to talk to him. It also meant she was not constantly envious of his height. Without conscious thought, she titled her head towards his hands. It was soothing to have someone touch her hair and she was glad she had not bundled it up this time. "I was told to try biting," she said lazily. "And I am certain I could rule you in any and every way. Whatever I put my mind to, I do."

Her mouth rounded as he sat up and pulled flame from his heart. It reflected in her eyes, transfixing her. Hollandaise knew fire was dangerous, knew it burned wood and set forest alight. But right now, she wanted to touch it, to feel it dance around her fingers and singe through her hair. She swayed towards it, breath expelling from her lungs in a dazed rush. Then she leaned back. Dangerous. Hollandaise blinked suddenly, eyes raising up to his face. "You should be careful." She frowned, her tone worried. "If you dissipate too much bad things could happen to you, but..."

She gave him a long, considering look before a sleepy giggle bubbled out of her. "You do not look wild or dangerous. Perhaps like a tame rabbit." She ran her fingers through his hair, the majority of which had been freed by his new sitting position. Her fingernails lightly scraped along his scalp. "Good bunny." The corners of her mouth twitched.

"Heavy bunny."

Miliardo Kason

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items