Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Bonding over saddness (Abigail and Tsumetai)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:48 pm
User Image

Abigail shivered, letting the impulse take over her whole body, casting snow everywhere. She couldn't help but grin - she truly enjoyed this time of year. She found herself further to the North this year, where it was colder and a fresh snow had just fallen the night before. She loved the snow - and the idea of her nearly perfect camouflage in it. Something about the idea of being invisible really appealed to the mare. Maybe it went back to her foalhood when her family was attacked and killed. It had been warm then, a perfect summer day. Sometimes she wondered if it had been winter maybe their herd of white unicorns might have been hidden. Maybe the skinwalkers would have passed them over. The thoughts came to her unbidden, but she knew that it wouldn't have made any difference. Skinwalkers so rarely work together that she knew it had to have been a specific plan to attack her family. They were a large enough group that one skinwalker couldn't have done it alone. They had to have planned it, and being invisible in the snow wouldn't have stopped them. Abigail knew it. But the filly in her still wished there had been something she could have done. She had to console herself that at least she helped lead a few of the younger ones away. At least some of them had survived.

She shook her head, her smile having faded as she reminisced about the dark days. She had to put all of that behind her. She looked up into the white sky and took a deep breath and wondered how long this darkness will affect her. Would she be tainted forever? Her heart was heavy with the guilt, though why she should feel guilty even she didn't know. She survived where her parents didn't and that fact tore at her anytime she tried to think about them. She knew she shouldn't feel guilty, that her parents died keeping the killers at bay so that she could live and they would want her to be happy. She tried to be, but sometimes she really just wanted to remember her mother's face or her father's smile. She couldn't remember much about them at all anymore. She was simply too young when it happened.

She shook her head again, more violently. She wanted to enjoy the beautiful day, not think about death. She resolved to take a walk and began along the side of the lake she was near. It hadn't been cold enough for long enough for the lake to freeze so she enjoyed the gentle lapping of the water upon the shore as she walked gracefully along, her hooves kicking up the little bit of fresh snow that had gathered.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:40 pm
User Image

Sized down dancing on the branches of the trees to knock the heavy snow off so that the branches don't break. Not noticing the mare below as she is humming a bit but it would be hard to hear her while she is in her small size. Her wolf plush is against the tree that she is working in right now at the base as she dances a bit more so that more of the snow falls to the ground. Tsumetai is a snow loving flutter who likes to help the trees out when the snow gets to heavy for their branches. Dancing and tapping the snow with her hooves on the tops of the trees causes a Domino effect for the snow on the snow that rest on the lower branches.

This means anyone under the tree she is working on would have a big pile of snow rush down on top of them. The falling of the snow would make it lighter then if it all fell at the same time but the Domino effect has it falling like a water fall then just a blob of snow. Her wings flutter as she dances. Sadly she has a limp in her hind leg from when she was taken as a toy by a feline skinwalker stallion. This was just a few months ago. Not a year has past yet but unlike her mother and father she got away with her life. And hating to admit it but that skinwalker feline stallion was handsome and she hates that. All walkers skin or pure should be UGLY. Pouting a bit as she shakes her head and continues to dance on the snow.

Fatal Irony

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:11 am
Kara Asumie

Abigail paused in her reverie suddenly, having noticed movement out of the corner of her eye. Her heart skipped a beat as her eyes darted between the trees, her mind a blur of skinwalkers rising out of the darkness. She forced herself to take a breath as she realized it was just snow falling from the tops of the trees. She laughed lightly at herself and her sudden panic. She supposed being lost in the dark memories of her past made her a little paranoid. As she relaxed she noticed that snow was falling from only one tree. That was curious and she started to move closer to try to find the source. She wondered if it was perhaps a wounded bird flapping about or a trapped squirrel.

As she approached she heard a strange sound but couldn't place it. She reached the base of the tree and peered upwards, looking for any sign of an animal in distress. At first she couldn't understand what she was seeing. There were flashes of movement but she couldn't make out what was happening through the falling snow.

"Hello?" she called out softly. "Is there someone up there?"

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:31 pm
Hearing someone call out from below Tsumetai stops and looks down. Oh wow there is a white mare. Or at least she thinks it is a mare after all this white Soquili bends in to the snow well and is small from this height so thinking it is a mare is normal. Slowly she leaps from branch to branch as she gets lower and closer to the stranger looking like a butterfly. But wait a butterfly wouldn't be in this snowy land. Her hooves touch a branch a foot or two above this mare. A pretty mare at that. So white and pure. Her limp is hidden well in this size as she smiles. "Well hello there. Are you new to this snowy land?" Tsumetai wonders as she leaps onto the mare's nose as she lands softly. "I am Tsumetai."

Taking a dive off of the mare's nose as she then resizes to her full size before her hooves touch the snow below her. "Welcome." She smiles. The scar on her hind leg faded but still there.

Fatal Irony

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:25 am
Kara Asumie

There IS something moving up there, she thought as she watched the butterfly-creature moving among the boughs. Relief flooded through her as she realized it wasn't a threat. She really was a little too paranoid, she thought, happy for the distraction. The small voice that drifted down at her was hard to hear at first, but Abigail understood it well enough. "Why... yes I am new here," she said. She closed her eyes as the small creature used her nose as a diving board and then grew to the size of a full grown soquili. She blinked a few times in bewilderment. "How do you do that?" Abigail was quite certain she had never seen anything like this petite mare before. She was at a loss for words! She had heard that there were other creatures out in the world, but having grown up in a unicorn-dominant herd she hadn't had much contact with anything that looked even remotely like the mare in front of her, though she did have the horn and tail of Abigail's kind. The only real oddity was her wings, which she had to admit were beautiful. Abigail had known alicorns before, but this was something else entirely. "My name is Abigail." She tried not to stare so obviously. "What... what were you doing with the snow?" She nodded her head upward to indicate the branches in the tree where only a few small flakes continued to fall from the disturbance the small mare had created.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:50 am
Giggles as Tsumetai looks at Abigail. "You may call me Tai. I am a Fluttercorn. I can resize thanks to the Flutter blood in my veins. My mother was a Flutter and my father was a Unicorn. And as for the snow. Well Flutters take care of growing things and caring for the plants. I was knocking the snow off of the trees so that the branches don't break under the weight." She points out as she uses her tail to pick up her plushie that was resting of the base of the tree. As it balances perfectly on her tail as she smiles to the mare. "I love this place because I blend in to the snow. Same for you as well right?" She wonders a bit as she chats with Abigail.

Fatal Irony
teehee that is her back wing not a horn. She only has the unicorn tail

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 12:14 pm

Fluttercorn? What a curious breed. Abigail didn't know much about flutters but they seemed fascinating. "That's a handy talent you have here. Both of my parents were unicorns, and their parents before them. I come from a long line of them. I'd never heard of flutters before now, but they seem very interesting." She looked back into the tree branches to see where the fluttercorn had knocked the snow off. There were still a couple of branches with some lingering bits of snow. "This looks like a large job for one small fluttercorn to do." She smiled at Tai and turned, angling her rear hooves for a mighty kick that shook the tree, sending more snow rattling off a few of the branches. Grinning back at Tai she said "Oh and you can call me Abi." She shook her mane out violently, having been covered in the falling snow. "I didn't really come here for any reason but that I was wandering around, though I have to admit the idea of being nearly invisible from far away is quite nice. Are you here alone?"

Kara Asumie
pffffft well I'm an idiot haha! I see it now. Sorry! We'll just pretend that didn't happen hahahaha

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:12 pm
"Oh yes I am alone here. It gives me some free time after all I was attacked by something dangerous and my brother as well as his kids don't let me have a lot of time to myself so I sneak off here so I can breathe. I am fully grown and they baby sit me. It is a bit overbearing." She giggles a bit as she stretches out. "Thank you for the help. It is a lot of work. But it is something to do. After all if you keep busy then you don't have time to think about the what ifs or about the past." She pointed out as she smiled. It was nice to have someone outside of family to talk to. After all it was so overbearing at home that she just needed to escape and come here to her favorite spot. It is always so peaceful here and she loves that.

Fatal Irony

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 7:12 am
She was taken aback by the flippant way the mare mentioned being attacked. An involuntary shudder coursed through her as she remembered that fateful day when she had become an orphan, the way the blood had pooled on the ground... She couldn't bear those thoughts and instead focused on the rest of what Tai was saying. "It sounds like your brother has quite the family," she smiled, her thoughts lingering on darker times.

She had to admit the smaller mare had a point about keeping busy to forget the past. Abigail had been guilty of just that many times as she'd grown. She was overcome with sympathy for the fluttercorn. "What happened to you?" She asked softly, unable to resist.

Kara Asumie

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:29 pm
Tsumetai thinking about her family history and her past. "My mother and father were killed by walkers when my brother and I were still inside our baskets. So I don't recall that so much. But I am happy that my brother and I had each other." She then looks at the fading scar on her hind leg as she sighs a bit. "My encounter with a walker wasn't as bad seeing I am still here. I was not looking for my timid friend who is now family seeing she is mated to one of my brother's sons. Well she was out and lost so I went looking for her. But I ran into a cursed walker who thought it would be fun to turn me into his toy. I am happy that I was able to get away alive. Maybe he got bored of me and that is why I was able to escape." She pointed out.

Fatal Irony
Sorry this is so late I didn't realize it was waiting on me to tag.

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas