Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:57 am
User Image

Ena was trying not to panic, she really was.

One of the pups had gone missing. Though the pack was young, they had already been blessed with new life in the form of not one but two litters. In an effort to boost numbers (and what she would never actually admit- an accident) she had a litter of six, and three had come here with her, and three to the neighbouring pack to which the father belonged.

Uncannily, Danza had also been involved in a similar situation, and three of his pups had now joined the pack. It was one of his pups that had gone missing in fact!

The Air house was certainly growing.

Ena had gathered everyone she could in an attempt to help. He surely couldn't have wandered far?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 8:11 am
Prize and OOC info

This is backlogged, the pups from this litter and Danza's litter are currently adols, but are pups in this ORP.

There will be prompts and dice-rolls to keep things moving.

Rogues are welcome as are dogs from the Tangambili, non-lions perhaps more so because of certain fear and anxiety, but there is no prejudice here. In fact, rogues or pack newbies get an extra ticket, just state so at the top of your first post.

If you want to RP as a newly joined wild-dog, that is fine!

Each post = a ticket. Pup will be raffled off towards the end.

You might have noticed I had to change this... because I messed up xD;

Prize is this lovely boy, He is one of the Danza x Umnlaba'Uhmtwana litter, half his siblings live here, the other half, in the Tangambili.

User Image

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:05 am
This is now open!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:04 pm
User Image

Anahita had heard about a commotion, something about a missing pack member, possibly a pup. So of course she had to come over and see if she could lend a paw. She may be an artisan, not a particularly useful skill when it came to locating missing youngsters, but she was female and had a very good nose on her. She was sure she could help in some manner or another.

Padding up to Ena she offered the worried looking female a warm, reassuring smile. "Hi there, I heard what had happened. Can I help at all?"  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Lollipop x L u x u r y

Indulgent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:45 am
User Image

Isaak's ears twitched; he had been visiting, checking out the pack, venturing a bit further from his siblings for a while. Whispers began and concern dripped into his body. A pup missing? Frowning, he glanced behind him. He could leave... it really wasn't any of his business...

Sighing, he remained straight, heading straight towards the two females. It just wouldn't bode on his conscience. Approaching them, he lingered a comfortable distance for a moment, listening with a brooding glance around. A pup was missing. "I can offer my help," he murmured quietly, unsure and uncaring if his voice was heard. As long as he tried, right?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:15 am
User Image
He couldn't believe that this was happening. Today. Right here. Right now. He was just staying for a few days, enjoying the life that the pack had to offer. Relaxing with his own kind was nice for a change. But he felt the winds changing. It felt like it was time to go.

Yet he couldn't. They needed him. It was destiny that he was there right now, he was sure of it. There was a pup missing.

Buzzing with anticipation and excitement, Kukwaa raced towards the crowd, stumbling over his own four paws as he neared the gathering, landing face first, rear up in the air. How--how uncool. Grimacing, he quickly got up, trying to shake off the newly added dirt and grime, trying to look as pristine as he could. No one cared. No one would mind. He'd make it up by finding the pup himself, he was sure of it. "What's the pup look like?" he demanded, standing up straight as he sniffed the air. There was no time to waste; he had to find them first.

bullterrierlove

Shirtless Spotter

10,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Lollipop x L u x u r y

Indulgent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:53 am
User Image

The new arrival... was interesting. He nearly laughed at the entrance. Nearly. Instead, he coughed to cover it up, looking away so the amusement on his face wasn't evident to the others. No, this wasn't a laughing matter. There was no time for humor. The situation was dire; laughing was the last thing that was needed.

Backing up a bit, he cleared his throat, purposely avoiding the other male's eye. No need for complications. The pup. The pup. Isaak decided to tag on his own question; the more they knew, the better, correct? "Do you know where the last place you saw the pup? How long ago? Or even, where they could possibly be?" he tried, biting his tongue as he realized the questions came one after another. Too much.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:26 pm
User Image

Immediately, Kukwaa's eyes zeroed in on the other male as soon as the wild dog cleared his throat. His gaze narrowed. Just what was the man up to? The noise was suspicious. If it weren't so socially inacceptable, he'd inspect the male himself, circle him and try to figure out his intentions before the male had a chance to reveal them. Unfortunately, it was weird. And he never wanted to be viewed in such a limelight.

He couldn't help but snarl at the other though. That was what the male was up to; asking questions. Trying to best him in front of these ladies. That wouldn't do. "My nose is great, he sniffed derisively, nose in the air. Hone in on the scent of a pup. All pups smelt the same right? This would be a cinch. "Don't need to know where they were last seen in order to sniff them out."

bullterrierlove

Shirtless Spotter

10,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:11 pm
User Image

It wasn't long until Danza came running out of the foliage towards Ena. The male was passionate about a fair few things in his life now other than dance, and his cubs were one of them. He looked towards the gathered group and paused to catch his breath, looking up at Ena with wide eyes. "No... joy?"

Ena shook her head and looked from Anahita to the two rogues. "Thank you." She said sincerly. They were further proof that allowing others to stay in the land had positive points. There were some who could be a little skeptical. Sure, she kept her eye on visitors, as did the other leaders. They were not so foolish.

"He was over by the dens near the Earth house, I saw him and then... he was gone."

"He can't have gone far, Danza." The Air leader reassured her friend. "These lands are quite safe, perhaps he is just mischievous." She offered him a smile. Surely the spirits would guide him home soon, but he was right, they needed help.

"Where shall we start? Shall we split up into two groups, or stay together?"

(OOC: It's time for a vote! Please bold your characters decision.))

bullterrierlove

Tanakako

Lollipop x L u x u r y

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:11 am
[[Note: I already have a pup from this litter! <3]]
User Image

Kumo and Elly had heard from their den about the missing pup. The news had traveled, and the pair of dogs had gone to join the search. Anything they could do! Elly couldn't imagine losing a pup, even if he was just temporarily lost. It made her stomach turn in her belly. "Anything we can do to help!" She told the Air couple. She was worried, and hoped the pup had just found a nice sunny spot in the woods to take a nap. The lands were fairly secure, as far as she knew, but even so - anything could happen.

"I think it would be faster," Kumo started. "If we split up." The land was a lot to cover. "If one group goes one way, and the second group goes the other, we can have one in the group meet back here if we don't find him."
Kumo normally didn't speak a lot so after, he frowned a bit, looking to Elly for a moment, who nodded in agreement.

"If we find him, it'll be easy to spread the word to others as well..." Elly said, taking over the speech for her mate. She just wanted to find the pup as quickly as possible, and so did Kumo.

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

bullterrierlove

Shirtless Spotter

10,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:02 pm
User Image
Kukwaa held his head proudly. She had thanked him. And obviously, not the other. Why would he be thanked? It didn’t even seem like the other male wanted to be here.

He was going to say that it wasn’t an issue, gladly. Lie and claim that helping beautiful females out, such as herself, was not an issue at all. However; unfortunately, someone else rushed into the group. Kukwaa’s maw set into a frown, not liking these recent events. Why, he just stole the limelight from him! Rude, extremely so.

Yet, he brought good news. The pup hadn’t been found yet. Kukwaa still had a chance to find the small thing and bring it to her attention. Save the pride’s worry. This was fantastic. And it didn’t take him much thought at all at her next question. Splitting up? No, that would only illicit more competition. The answer was obvious. ”I don’t know my way around the pride; I’d much prefer to stick together,” he claimed, eyeing the other two newcomers. Would there be any protest..?

Zosie generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 1!
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:08 pm
Because of lack of interest, I am going to raffle this pup off.

1. Tanakako
2. Lollipop x L u x u r y
3. bullterrierlove  

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:09 pm
Tanakako

Winner! Please PM me with a name c: They are already adol, any other info you need to know, just shoot me a PM  
[IC] Saba'Nyumba Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games