Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Novablu

Eloquent Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:58 pm
Private RP between Sesshy552's Evolet and Novablu's Lithium Starshine

User Image User Image

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:07 pm
The night was young, bright and autumn crisp with the smells of dying leaves and the first crusting of snow in the air. And snow, young Lithium found, was a glorious thing. It was cold and tasteless and slushy and just wonderful! The young mare danced around the field not far from her parents' territory--territory not many would tread lightly on, as her mother was wolfkin and her father a spiked mutant. Lithium herself shared none of her parents' "monster" traits--indeed, she was born of stardust, a wish granted by the Wishing Star upon two parents who wanted to start their family. The only wolf trait Lithium had going for her was the stub of a cery tail that wagged to and fro.

Her pink hair was caught, tangled by the breeze that fluttered past, making her thin wings burn with cold. Her grin was bright as she pranced through the snow, relishing the soft crunch it gave underhoof. "Isn't it just amazing?" she gushed, her voice a pitch higher than probably was the norm, but Lithium never did anything quietly. "We should do something! Something daring, something fun," she said, gazing up at the star-dotted sky, and one might think she was crazy, talking to herself.

Then out slinked a dark bone-pelted wolf, his eyes softly glowing as he watched her. Lithium dropped her head and bumped her nose against the wolf familiar's face. "Sooooo?" Her tail wagged excitedly.

Glowworm cracked a feral grin. "You know I'd be up for that, Starshine, but I also prefer to keep all my limbs intact. And I have the feeling that Phosgene might rip my ears off if I were to lose his daughter. Just a thought..."

She sighed. "I thought you were the big, bad rebel wolf. Maybe I was wrong and you're just a pansy." Her pale violet eyes glimmered with mischief. "Pannnnsyyyyy!" she barked, loud enough for everyone to hear.

Novablu

Eloquent Rogue

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces