Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:47 am

User Image
12/09/14

Hey everyone and welcome to this week's ATG!
Guild Stuff:
Did you enjoy our Fall Harvest festival? You can thank Love Renewed for that! She did most of the planning and is now holding the position of event coordinator within the guild!

-If you were going to participate in certain movements we coordinate, what would they be?
A walkout or protest?
The arenas?
Moar letters?
A forum takeover?
A dressup day/week?
Let us know! We haven't seen much participation in our attempts recently and I want to get that number up. We need to show the rest of the community how passionate we are!

-Have you checked out the shops here in the guild lately? Pwnder, myself, and others are offering items at low prices just for you!
-There are also plenty of giveaway threads, contest and raffles going on around here that you guys need to jump on before they are all gone heart

-Do you have games, contests, or other things you want to see for events? Do you have ideas in general? Quote Love Renewed with them!
(^Added by LR)

Gaia Stuff
So about that 20,000 dollar Sapphire ticket. GEEZ! What were they thinking!?

Anything I missed? Let me know!

Added By Pwnder:

Let's keep supporting each other. Nenanah has recreated a guild update petition that pretty much every Gaian should sign
The Ultimate Guild Update Petiton Sign it!! emotion_donotwant

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are so many things that you can do as a member to get your voice out even if you are not a thread maker.

-Dress your avi and submit a statement to the Avatar Arenas. Heck! Write something or draw something! People will see it.
-Use that Aquarium Message in a Bottle to tell other Gaians about something important
-Tips and up-votes can really help those who are trying to make a valid point.
-Make your statement in your signature for everyone to see, why not? everyone else is doing it, take a look see.
-Sign those petitions! They are waiting for enough members to just say "hey, I sign'

Even the little things that we do as Gaians, to support each other, will bring more voices to the forefront of the Gaia staff.
Its a whole community effort.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Sign Petitions] [Express It With Your Avatar] [Send a Letter] [Revolution:Gaia Magazine]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:31 am
Has anyone noticed the new chapter in the Manga?  

Gumby Ningata

Lavish Ladykiller

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:09 pm
I really enjoyed this year's Fall Harvest event in the guild! It was loads of fun! Yet still I wonder, what sort of things will be expected for the guild winter event? I hope this year's Gaia Christmas event does NOT include another stupid recycled forum battle system like the last several times! Those were completely unfair to one side or the other all things considered. -_-*  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:17 pm
Princess Zelda21
I really enjoyed this year's Fall Harvest event in the guild! It was loads of fun! Yet still I wonder, what sort of things will be expected for the guild winter event? I hope this year's Gaia Christmas event does NOT include another stupid recycled forum battle system like the last several times! Those were completely unfair to one side or the other all things considered. -_-*
the winter event seem tame and about donations and stuff. Or it was until the snowball fights. I liked the cheer thing they did with Sen and Seer.  

Gumby Ningata

Lavish Ladykiller

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:01 pm
Gumby Ningata
Princess Zelda21

the winter event seem tame and about donations and stuff. Or it was until the snowball fights. I liked the cheer thing they did with Sen and Seer.

Yeah, I hear you there. The caroling in towns was always my favorite way to earn the different free Christmas items other than going from one shop to the next on the site in general. I seriously don't want a repeat of the Halloween or Thanksgiving forum battle event, that was horribly unbalanced with the stupid Gaia Cash crap thrown in and the evil glitches that followed too! -_-*  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:05 pm
Princess Zelda21
Gumby Ningata
Princess Zelda21

Yeah, I hear you there. The caroling in towns was always my favorite way to earn the different free Christmas items other than going from one shop to the next on the site in general. I seriously don't want a repeat of the Halloween or Thanksgiving forum battle event, that was horribly unbalanced with the stupid Gaia Cash crap thrown in and the evil glitches that followed too! -_-*
It gets repetitive and boring. The winter event should not be a fighting one.  

Gumby Ningata

Lavish Ladykiller

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:31 pm
Gumby Ningata
Princess Zelda21
Gumby Ningata
Princess Zelda21

I agree. They had better come up with a better Christmas event besides something that involves fighting on unbalanced sides for once. Especially nothing costing us our hard earned gold in the first place!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:33 pm
Princess Zelda21
Gumby Ningata
Princess Zelda21
Gumby Ningata
Princess Zelda21

I agree. They had better come up with a better Christmas event besides something that involves fighting on unbalanced sides for once. Especially nothing costing us our hard earned gold in the first place!
Agreed 100%  

Gumby Ningata

Lavish Ladykiller

kewie16

Generous Sex Symbol

15,015 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:22 am
Gumby Ningata

theirs a new chapter? eek  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:23 am
kewie16
Gumby Ningata

theirs a new chapter? eek
Yes and Sen is finally back. whee  

Gumby Ningata

Lavish Ladykiller

Punktz

Shirtless Spirit

12,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Timid 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:53 am
Gumby Ningata

I knoooow and it's so refreshing! But does that mean that the plot was saved?

That sapphire ticket doesn't even make me mad. It's not a trick or manipulation or site-changing or anything. It's just bizarrely priced.

Something else I've noticed about the site recently is that they've been instilling more ways to chance upon GC. From the DC (they took it down because it was glitching or smth and I don't know if it's back up as a reward tho) to some item in Mechaneko
I think to the recent CI about Louie's date. Or maybe the fact's just been advertised loudly and the chances are close to nil. Either way I find that a weird thing for HQ to do.

Another thing I noticed is that there hasn't been a kickstarter in a while (thank goodness!). I'm guessing someone noticed that the tier rewards system was putting too much strain on the dev team, 'specially since people kept reaching the highest personal and site-wide tiers. In exchange they stopped selling pure ggs for GC and made it so people could unwittedly pour more gold in the system by winning gold from CIs. Smart but douchey move.

Sorry Love Renewed I was too busy rl to attend the Fall Harvest festival, but I'm anticipating the christmas event ;D

Guild participation-wise, I admit I haven't been doing much. My spirits have been down for a while but I'm working on getting them back up. For a movement I'd participate in a dress-up. A walkout is tempting but I think posting in the ATS would give a higher chance of sending a message.
And this is all I have for this week.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:19 am
Punktz
I am not sure. They might finish the Gaia vs Nyx saga but after that it is up in the air.  

Gumby Ningata

Lavish Ladykiller

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 4:51 pm
I'm so glad to see so much focus being put on Gaia right now. Even though there isn't much to be done about inflation unless they get rid of Gold Gens, which is still our top priority. Aside from the disappointment of zOMG things seem to be looking up.

If we could just regrasp the value the MC's once had and get rid of Gold Gens then I think I could settle in a happy place here.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 8:29 pm
I think we should make a thread in here x instructing people to mail actual letters to gaia and stuff. Maybe we could give people gold and items if they post a picture of the stamped letter in their mailbox or something. We could probably move some of our other projects in there too...
Not a lot of people go to guilds anymore but loads of people are still in forums.  

Nenanah

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:52 pm
Nenanah
I think we should make a thread in here x instructing people to mail actual letters to gaia and stuff. Maybe we could give people gold and items if they post a picture of the stamped letter in their mailbox or something. We could probably move some of our other projects in there too...
Not a lot of people go to guilds anymore but loads of people are still in forums.

I think I can push something like that with gold.

It wouldn't be a "sink" as I'd like it to be, but not at all a bad idea when/if results are acquired emotion_dowant
How much do you think would be appropriate per letter?  
♻ATG Archive

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff