Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Have A Plant... or Three (Hollandaise & False) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:37 am
Hollandaise was in the reaper dorms. She had chosen her destination at random - that is, she had closed her eyes, spun around thrice and walked forward, ending up at the reaper dorms. The warder was on a mission, possibly ill-conceived, to spread the joy of plants to those who did not know it. To that end, she carried two plants: one a small succulent, the other a flowering tea bush. Tucked into the neckline of her (new!) dress, she had a couple handmade pamphlets which were titled 'How to Love Your Plant".

She counted the doors she passed, trying to decide where to leave a plant. The first door she tried was unlocked, but it was also completely uninhabited: the most unideal place for a plant. The second door was locked, but in her time at the school, Hollandaise had discovered an almost preternatural ability to pick locks. Humming softly, her thin fingers made quick work of it and she swung the door open slowly. Candlelight greeted her, the small flames reflecting in her golden eyes. Not ideal, no, not enough sunlight, but it might do. Maybe someone would love the plant and let it bask in the sunlight! Hollandaise's eyes sparkled in her fancy.

Quietly, she eased into the room, wooden feet carefully picking their way around stacks of papers and books. It was... kind of messy, to be honest. Really messy. Her fingers twitched with the urge to straighten things, organize. "There you go," she whispered softly, and moved a stack of papers on the desk to set down one of the plants. One of the papers drifted to the ground.

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:44 am
The paper fluttered slowly through the air, gently dropping to the floor. Closer inspection of the room however would note that there was a few plants to be found among the chaos. Though surely none that needed sunlight judging by how dim the room was.

Here and there tufts of Half-Moon Grass seemed to be growing in pots along with other flowers from the swamps of Blighttown.

Nothing seemed amiss till she took a second look at the paper on the floor which suddenly seemed to have ink paw prints running across it that weren't there before.

Miliardo Kason

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:04 am
Hollandaise bent to gather the paper up. Her goal was to leave the plant as a surprise, not to ruin other people's living spaces. The idea that someone could possibly not desire a plant was foreign to her. Even Zar had given in and seemed to treat his cactus with grudging attention. (Hollandaise refused to refer to it as p***k; that was a ridiculous name.) and at least whomever this room belonged to had some plants. Looking down, she creaked in surprise as pawprints walked themselves across the page. The creak was unfortunately accompanied by a startled jerk and her hip hit the side of the desk with a loud thump. Straightening up, she peered around the dimly lit room. One hand reached down to rub her undoubtably bruised flesh.

"I-is someone here?" She crossed her arms defensively under her chest. If some reaper was in here, then they were playing games. It was not nice.

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:15 am
No one responded, the room was still silent. Nothing seemed to shift in the dark corners, the candles all stayed lit. Her voice seemed muffled in the room, stifled by all the warm papers and books. Faintly she would hear a scrambling sound, like a mini pet on the move.

A moment later the purr of a cat.

Miliardo Kason

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:10 am
Hollandaise gasped. She heard the purr - an invisible cat? If no one was here, then there was absolutely no harm in trying to find the cat and pet it. If there was one thing she loved almost as much as plants and the color green, it was soft, furry things. The ghoul often had to restrain herself around her fellow students. A strange expression crossed her face as she remembered all the times she'd gotten into trouble, or almost into trouble for it. Her fingers twitched.

"Cat-cat?" she called out and made a clicking noise with her tongue. Her voice took on a slightly syrupy quality, and she bent to peer underneath the desk. One of her hands moved to smooth down her short dress in the back. "Where are you?"

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:54 am
Somewhere under the desk a pair of eyes blinked open, brilliant gems of blue nested into the darkness as the cat slowly made it's way forward. Tail lashing gently behind it as it nudged it's head closer to the ghouls hand.

Meanwhile another eye opened, emerald green watching from his spot tucked in the corner curled in his chair with a weathered blanket mostly covering his form. False watched quietly as the ghoul bent over, the dress riding just a little bit higher...

The cat meanwhile moved closer sniffing at the ghoul, staying low to the ground but clearly curious at the stranger.

Miliardo Kason

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:19 pm
"Oh," she cooed at the cat. "Come here, dear beast." It was so close and had the prettiest blue eyes. Her hand dropped to the floor to steady herself as she leaned further forward. Dresses did not matter when there were fluffy creatures around, especially, if there was no one else to see. Hollandaise typically had not bothered with things like undergarments; she had to thank Merry for the introduction of cute and lacey things. Cute, lacey, metallic scraps of fabric were her favourite. It was strange, she had thought sadly, that underthings were not meant for showing the world.

She leaned down a little farther, hand trambling as she held it out. Her foot shifted, bumping against a stack of books. So close. "Shhhh, come here. I only want to pet you." Hollandaise tried to hold very, very still, and ignored the fact that her dress was riding up a little bit.

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:54 pm
Slowly Sharpie crept forward from his dark nook, the his fur darkened at the paws and the tail tip the grey cat moved forward bumping and nudging at the hand held out. All seemed well and perfectly sane.

False meanwhile started to stir, eyebrows arching slightly as the ghoul stood frozen before him bent over ever so slightly dress riding high, lace trim, gold even peeking out the edges as she leaned towards the cat, a lone finger slowly raised up, a single thumb aimed towards the cat that poor ghoul couldn't see behind her.

Nice

Miliardo Kason

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:42 pm
With a creak of delight, she began to scratch around Sharpie's ears. "How did do you do the invisible thing?" Still scratching and stroking, she began to wriggle backwards, attempting to coax the cat out from under the desk. Thinking she was clear of the desk, she straightened... and promptly slammed the back of her head against it. With a windy yelp, she dropped down and immediately scooted the rest of the way free, delicacy be damned.

"Beaastie," she called out, searching the shadows for the gorgeous cat. Hollandaise had probably scared it with her yelp. She frowned, biting her bottom lip. Suddenly, her eyes alit on something else then widened in dismay. "W-who are you?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:55 pm
Sharpie continued to follow forward rubbing and purring away as the ghoul continued to hit all the right spots for the little creature. Suddenly she was trying to stand and cracking her head hard on the table, it took all his willpower not to chuckle just a little at it. False even winced during that part.

Just as she started to look the cat seemed to vanish, when she finally noticed it again, it was sitting on the reapers lap. False simply sitting there, one arm on the arm rest, chin resting in his hand.

"I might be the person who lives in this room?"

The cat let out a tiny cackle of it's own, "She can stay! She knows who deserves all the attention around here, not some grump in the corner creeping on a ghoul bending over to pet pretty little me."

False only rolled his eyes, "She broke in here, I'm free to do as I please in this case."

Miliardo Kason

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:21 am
"I did not break in!" Mostly... maybe. Alright, Hollandaise most certainly had, but it had been for a good cause. Everyone in the school needed more plants. Plants made creeple happy. "I conducted a needed infiltration into your room to deliver a gift." Her lips set in a mullish line and she gestured behind her at the plants on his desk. Really, some creeple were entirely unappreciative.

Her eyes widened at Sharpie's words. "He talks!" Hollandaise had never really met a reaper, or their familiar and her mouth popped open in surprise. It only made Sharpie that much more intereesting. But then the context of his words... "Creeping? On me? How- oh." The warder flushed just a bit, and nervously smoothed down her dress in the back. Panties were not to show everyone; Merry had told her.

"You are not a gentleman."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:26 am
"Typically breaking in consists of entering a place where you don't have permission by some degree of force." The reaper sat up a bit straighter the cat jumping off his lap to walk circles around the ghoul as the reaper adjusted his black over coat. "You could have knocked you know, I don't mind visitors." Moving past Hollandaise False took a closer look at the plants she had placed on his desk, "Tea... I don't mind a cup of that now and then actually."

He waved a hand suddenly, "Ignore the cat, he's full of himself."

The cat puffed up cheeks bulging, "Says you! You're the one full of hot air!" The two had a moment to glare at each other before Sharpie scampered behind the ghouls legs to break their stare off. False in turn looked to the ghoul grinning, "I never said I was a gentlemen now did I?"

Miliardo Kason

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:29 am
Hollandaise blinked up at him as he stood. False was tall, and he was not green and did not seem terribly nice. A pang of guilt ran through her - he had no reason to be nice, except plants. Hollandaise made a disgruntled noise at his assertion that she had broken in. "If you are indeed the type of person capable of loving a plant, I have something for you." She stretched the neckline of her dress, pulling out one of her hand-made pamphlets. She slid it onto the desk, slightly underneath the tea plant's pot.

"I have met many boils who are not gentleman. Though, the cat is a little sweeter than you are." She narrowed her eyes and walked around him, staring at him intently. Hollandaise was not particularly worried by him - there were no outward dangerous bits to a reaper.

"I trust you will forgive my trespass."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:06 pm
Standing at 6'2 he was easily a foot taller then the ghoul depending on how you measured her full height. He wasn't really being mean he was just being very factual about the situation, she did break in cut and dry no doubt about it. "I can and have loved plants, I especially enjoy the ones used for recreational uses and medicinal uses. Or spells. Those are all qualities I enjoy in a plant." An eyebrow raised ever slightly as she tugged at her dress, pulling a pamphlet out sliding it under the tea plant, he made no move for it yet instead focusing on her.

"The cats a lie, he's a right royal pain and just plays nice for ghouls and anyone who will pet him. You pet him once already you've fallen for his trap." Sharpie meanwhile purred like a motor boat bumping against Holly's legs seeking more pets exactly.

"I'll forgive you though, because you impress me. Have you always been so good with locks?" The reaper finally started to move again, "organizing" his mess of books and papers into more accurate stacks which looked more like moving piles around aimlessly.

Miliardo Kason

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:36 pm
With a sort of stilted grace, she folded herself into a sitting position on the floor. Cross-legged was not the most ladylike or delicate of ways to seat, but Hollandaise thought it alright for cats. "I will gladly fall for his trickery then; I love touching soft things." She eyed his hair with an interesting gleam in her eye. "And I never touched a lock before I came here, but it is surprisingly easy, is it not?" She patted her lap again, hoping the cat would take her hint and crawl in for pets.

"I think most creeple have tidier rooms. Are you simply moving one pile of mess to another?" From her position on the floor, she looked up at him, one brow arched. "My name is Hollandaise."  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff