Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[PRP] Loads of Fun [Ever x Kiki] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:02 pm
"A bad nose is common in hobo people." Kiki shrugged, "You're too bent on the details. Why? Do you want me to think up mean things to say about your paste face and misshaped nose?"

She gave a long suffering sigh. "Making fun of you is becoming exhausting. What a chore you are."

and be blue

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:10 pm
"You have so little patience. My brothers did a much better job." It was easy, though, as he turned away from her again and back to his work: drawing in a slow breath and letting it out carefully. The movement had made him slightly dizzy. Should have left him hungry. Instead, had him craving a cigarette.

"How long have you been here?"

bittiface

and be blue

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:41 pm
"My bad, good sir. I didn't grow up with siblings. My bullying is subpar." She gave a short laugh, flipping some hair over her shoulder.

"I've been here since August. Or, that is, I woke up in August. It feels like it's been forever. I gave up a lot to be here."

and be blue

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:01 pm
"Castle on a hillside, complete with acres of land?" Then he paused, considering, both eyebrows raising slowly as he looked her over. After a moment, he seemed to come to a decision, a smile flashing across his face again. Sharp, and amused. "No. Divorced parents competing for love?"

bittiface

and be blue

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:00 am
Maybe in her own head she'd lived in a castle, and not a middle class cul-de-sac.

She scowled at his poke, crossing her arms stiffly over her chest. "I am happy to inform you that you're wrong. My Mother left us when I was a baby." She didn't even remember her.

She smirked, tossing her head into a short, curt laugh. "No competition necessary. Father's love was mine all mine. I got everything I ever wanted."

and be blue

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:52 pm
"I'm sure you did." Ever had a sister, after all, though his had been a bit more civil minded than this -- an idea that made him shake his head just a bit, folding up the last coat in his stack and adding it to the pile. Then, finally, he stood. Shook himself out.

He was probably taller than Kiki would have expected, topping six feet, but just as awkwardly skinny. "How's that working out for you here?"

bittiface

and be blue

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:08 pm
"Sadly, not as splendidly. I'm not used to keeping a modest living up." No more shopping trips, both online and at malls. No more lavish decor and closets. Everything needed to be within budget, and within the space she had.

"For now, anyway. If I save up, and rank up; soon I'll have nearly what I'd prefer in living arrangements and belongings." She'd still be at Deus, but thems were the breaks.

She sized the man up, now that he was standing. He was a lot taller than she'd assumed. A whole foot taller than she. Still a pale hobo, though.

and be blue

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:25 pm
"No castles on the island." He paused, blinking down at her, and then smiled again -- gathering up the carefully folded clothing, apparently done with his duty, now. It was what it was. Someone had to deal with the mess leftover from the infirmary.

"There is a princess, though, you know. Just the one. I could introduce you if you ever wanted to meet her. Assuming you haven't already." And, as he said it, he bowed -- briefly -- mockingly. It took the place of a goodbye.

bittiface

and be blue

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:28 am
Kiki's smug expression was gone. She watched with wide, angry eyes as the man walked off after dropping a bomb. Assuming he wasn't just mocking her, and referring to her as the island princess. She instead believed he was speaking of someone else.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN THERE'S ANOTHER PRINCESS?!" She shrieked.

"I'M A PRINCESS! ME!"

She ran to the door, hanging off the frame and watching as he walked down the hall.

"THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE!!!"

and be blue

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:39 am
This had actually left him in a surprisingly good mood -- so at the end of the hall, he waved back at her, without turning.

"Ever Ambrodiel, room 104. Nice to meet you."

bittiface
fin?

and be blue

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:29 am