тιѕ тнe ѕeaѕon? noт ѕo мυcн. [vivet & uncaringx]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

uncaringx

Dedicated Noob

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:29 pm
      do not post if you are not vivet or uncaringx. thank you!!

vivet

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 5:11 pm
User Image

I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know

Ramona quickly laced up her boots, and looked around her closet for a scarf. Finding her favorite black and white scarf, she quickly wrapped it around her neck, and gasped when her ring caught onto the fabric. Ramona gingerly unwrapped the string from the diamond ring. She inspected the ring, then smiled to herself as she examined her left hand. ______ had just proposed to her the night before, and it still felt like a dream. Ramona said yes, of course. "God, I'm lucky" Ramona sighed happily to herself, still admiring the ring. Suddenly Ramonas wrist watch started going off, and Ramona quickly broke out of her trance and grabbed her winter coat. "s**t, we gotta hurry ________" Ramona yelled from the room. The two of them lived in a small one bedroom apartment, and she knew _______ was loading up his car with their luggage. "Ugh, one whole week with my parents. Relax Mona" She pepped-talked herself as she bit her nails nervously. ________ had never met Ramona's parents before, and she was obviously very nervous about the ordeal. Its not that Ramona has horrible parents. Ramona and her parents are very close. Her father is hard to please....

Make my wish come true.
Baby all I want for Christmas is you

OOC: Sorry I took so long to post. Being on a tablet is soooo slow x.x )  

Vivet

uncaringx

Dedicated Noob

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 5:25 pm
vivet

roмan corтez aмador

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

w h e n , x m y x t i m e x c o m e s x a r o u n d x . . .

l a y x m e x g e n t l y x i n x the x c o l d x d a r k x e a r t h x . . .

After he stuffed the second to last bag into the back seat of his car, Roman ran back into the apartment he shared with his girlfriend, well now fiancé as of last night, Ramona and rubbed his hands together to find some warmth. God, he hoped it was warmer where her parents lived. Roman was still scared shitless to meet her parents for the first time. He did ask Ramona to marry him without her fathers permission which wasn't too bad, unless that was what her father still believed in. Roman really hoped he wouldn't mind, if not he was completely screwed. Grabbing the last bag and heading towards the front door, he looked over towards the hallway where Ramona was at in their room. "I'm trying, got the last bag now." Roman hollered before walking back out of the door to stuff the last bag into the car. The car was literally stuffed full of Ramona's bags, but Roman wasn't going to complain.

Walking back into the apartment, he closed the door and walked over to their room and leaned on the frame where the door closed at. "Ready to leave? We have a long drive ahead of us." Roman smiled at her and crossed his arms, he could tell that she was a little worried about everything. But Roman was nervous as hell, what was he going to do if her parents didn't like him?

ooc: it's totally fine c:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 7:30 pm
User Image

I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know

Ramona heard his comment, quickly removed her now nail-bitten fingers away from her mouth, and smiled towards Roman. "Everything all packed?" she asked sweetly. But before Roman could answer, Romona crossed the room and gave him a quick kiss, smiling up at him. "Oh I can't wait til you meet my mom! You might gain a few pounds this next week" Ramona teased, referring how her mother always is ready to stuff someone's stomach. Romona grabbed her purse of the bed, paused and went over the list in her head, then smiled towards her new fiancé. "I think were all done!" she said excitedly, then hurried past Roman to go outside.
Ramona waited til Roman locked the apartment up and met her outside. She was standing in front of the passenger side door of his car and looking up at the early morning sky. "A week before Christmas, and it hasn't snowed once" Romona thought out loud, then looked at Roman with her cutest pouty face. Romona loved the holidays, especially Christmas. But it defiantly wasn't Christmas without a little snow on the ground

Make my wish come true.
Baby all I want for Christmas is you

OOC: Can we time jump in the next post we post? <3  

Vivet

uncaringx

Dedicated Noob

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:18 am
vivet

roмan corтez aмador

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

w h e n , x m y x t i m e x c o m e s x a r o u n d x . . .

l a y x m e x g e n t l y x i n x the x c o l d x d a r k x e a r t h x . . .

Nodding as Ramona asked if every thing was all ready and packed into the car, he crossed his arms and watched her stride from one side of the room to the other. Leaning down to press his lips onto hers, Roman smiled down at her then looked down at his stomach when she spoke about gaining a few pounds, eh, there shouldn't be a problem. Meeting her mother didn't seem too bad, what Ramona had said about her mother sounded like all good things. But her father on the other hand, sounded horrible, Roman was scared shitless to meet her father. But he wasn't going to tell Ramona that because he didn't want her to worry about just a week long visit to see her family for the holidays. It shouldn't be that bad, or so he thought it wouldn't be.

Following Ramona out of the bedroom, he walked out towards the living room and made sure all the lights in the apartment were out. Then he walked outside of the apartment, locked it up and headed towards his car. "A week before Christmas, and it hasn't snowed once." She spoke with a sad face as Roman walked closer to her, "It'll snow eventually, you baby." He teased and moved his hands down her arms and grabbed onto her hands, smirking devilishly as he leaned down and connected their lips together. "I love you." Roman smiled and squeezed her hands before letting go to unlock the car and walk around to the drivers seat to get in.

Pulling up to the free spot in Ramona's parents driveway, he glanced over at her and set his hand down on her thigh and gave it a quick rub. "We're here." He smiled as he unbuckled himself then got out of the car so he could get unpacking.

Gaia online high school

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games