Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Move in day (Drona/Dirge) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:40 pm
"Yeah, Jaja, I got it," she said to the tinny voice on the other end of the phone. Her cell was trapped between her ear and her shoulder while she struggled with a large box that appeared to have a number of blankets spilling over the top.

"Get good grades, be respectful. Don't make me come to that school, pup."

Drona rolled her eyes dramatically. "Don't get your branches in a knot. Everything will be fine. Love you."

"I love you too. Call me when you settle in."

The phone beeped to let her know the call was ended, and thus began the careful and elegant process of trying to drop her phone into the box without dropping or breaking anything. It was a beautiful sight, to be honest.

It was first day on the campus, and she had a couple more large boxes in the decrepit cab stalling behind her. There were butterflies in her stomach she wished would go away, but it was hard not to be nervous when faced with the massive dorms and all the students milling about. This place was a far stretch from their cabin in a woods.

She took a deep breath. "I got this. I got this."

carhop cavalier

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:07 pm
By some sweet miracle from the Halloween Cherubs above, the planets and dark energies had aligned and Dirge had actually fallen asleep at a decent hour the previous night and woke up refreshed.Rather than slumping through campus and knocking everything over or taking catnaps in haunted trees.

Sensitive ears picked up on a phone conversation, gold eyes following the sound to a giant tree ghoul. His heart went pitter patter, his head was swimming instantly, and Dirge felt as though he were floating on a real cloud. Tree. She was a tree. He could nap on her.

"Tree." The kasha breathed in near reverance of the ghoul, approaching slowly, but unfortunately loudly - probably loud enough for her to hear him more than ten feet off. No matter, Dirge thought. He wasn't hunting her or anything.

Bouncing on his heels, Dirge tapped the ghoul on the shoulder with a large smile, "Need some help?" He offered, looking into the cab. Ugh, what a terrible way to travel.

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 5:24 pm
The leaves on the side of her face flared outward as he tapped her on the shoulder, surprising her. Of course she'd heard him, but she hadn't really expected him to approach her. Still, she wouldn't pass up the help. "Sure," she shrugged, dumping the box of blankets into the boils arms.

Now that she wasn't trying to see past the box, she could actually see his face, which came accompanied with a mop of fiery hair and round ears. Adorable. She turned to grab another box out of the taxi, this time spilling over with random knick knacks. "The paper said I'm on the third floor? So I guess that's where we're heading." She balanced the box on her hip and tilted her head. "Oh yeah. I'm Drona."

She clearly had very little problem dumping her s**t onto a stranger without even knowing his name.

carhop cavalier

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:42 pm
Dirge was a bit too dull to really notice all the little things going on with the ghoul's face, most of his concentration going into the effort of looking over her blanket mountain box and at the ghoul's bark. She was like a mini tree... would a scratch hurt her? If not, she'd be an amazing scratching post...

"Dirge...and I'd guess you're in the Monster dorm? Unless you're, like, some kinda tree ghost or demon? Sure aren't a Reaper..." Dirge mumbled as he trailed off into a conversation that had nothing to do with moving this ghoul to her new dorm. At least he hadn't continued it. "Nah, you're for sure in the Monster dorms. Lemme take the lead."

The shorter of the two began taking strides toward the dormitories, an amalgamation of different houses and apartments stacked upon each other in a near comical fashion, unnecessarily added chimneys and carvings everywhere and clashing colors abounding. "So...third floor. That's gonna be fun." The boil drawled before putting two of his fuzzy fingers into his mouth and blowing a sharp whistle. A moment passed before a small black cloud came whizzing through the wood and screeched to a halt at Dirge's feet, floating there absently and dipping when the Kasha put the blanket box on it. "I should have thought about this earlier... how many more boxes are in that cab?"

darkheartedsorrow

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:29 am
She raised a leafy brow as she let him work it out for himself. When he seemed to settle, she nodded. "I'm a forest beast," she offered, tail swinging heavily behind her. "Tad bit scarier than a kitten like you, huh?" She flicked him in the ear as she fell into stride next to him. He really was quite fluffy looking.

Wide eyes tracked everything in the dorms they entered. It was a chaotic barrage of clashing styles, a far cry from her meek cabin back home. She was so caught up she jumped at the whistle, lifting a foot as if that would stop the resulting black cloud from careening into her. "What the jack is that?" she asked, bending to get a closer look at it. It barely bowed under the weight of the box, even as she added her own on top of it. "Only two or three more, I didn't bring much, just what I really needed."

carhop cavalier

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:49 pm
Dirge hufffed loudly at the ghoul, rubbing his ear in the place she had flicked it. How dare she touch him? He didn't give her permission to touch him. Very rude, Drona. Very rude. "Not a kitten for long..." He mumbled as Drona played with his nimbus, still a big, frowny grump about the unwarranted touching.

"It's my nimbus! It basically carries stuff, like me, around everywhere if I want it to. My whole family can summon them." Dirge explained, mood lifting just as quickly as it had gone awry. Hell, he even looked a little proud of himself. "Alright, so you and I will go get the stuff, and nimbus will stay here."

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:57 am
"No one will steal my stuff if we just leave it there?" Though she asked, she didn't seemed concerned as she turned and walked back out of the dorms towards the cabs. She was all for less trips up and down two flights of stairs. "I really don't have that much stuff. We don't have room for lots of extra stuff in the cabin. But the less time and effort it takes the better, I guess."

carhop cavalier

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:43 pm
"Naw, I don't think so. You're stuff doesn't really look like it's worth stealing, anyway." Dirge's flippant reply came as the boil strolled back to the cab with his hands tucked into his shaggy mane of hair.

"You lived in a cabin? Like... like a vacation cabin, or a witch;'s hut kind of cabin?" The boil was actually surprised, if not slightly squicked by the thought of living among the grime and grit of a forest. He enjoyed hunting in them, but he also enjoyed bathing in frothy, nice smelling, steamy water and wrapping himself in incredibly comfortable towels that he'd wear around the mansion the rest of the day and probably sleep in, too.

darkheartedsorrow

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 3:10 pm
She didn't know whether to take offense to that or not. On the one hand, it was her stuff and she loved it and she'd absolutely want to have it. On the other, she was definitely poor and didn't have much worth value. She settled for narrowing her eyes at him threateningly.

"I.. don't really know how to answer that. It's just a cabin? One bedroom, a bathroom, a kitchen? Little sitting area too. It was just me and Jaja, we didn't need much," she shrugged. "It was covered in vines and other climbing plants, though, so more like a witch's hut, I guess."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 7:59 pm
Dirge made a very peculiar face, completely oblivious to the threateningly narrow eyes of the ghoul. It was a mix of shock, curiosity, and disgust. "One...bedroom? You shared a room?" Dirge had only shared a room with Elegy and Ballad once, and that was their nursery. "That's...hrm. Well, certainly not like the cabins I've been to..." Dirge blathered, mumbling something else when he'd finally caught the glare. He was obviously not doing so good at this making friends with the common folk thing Mother has told him to do.

"What, umm, what'd you do for fun?"

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:55 am
"Mhmm," she hummed, hauling the boxes up the stairs and eyeing his cloud warily, like she didn't quite trust it to follow them. "One bed, too. Takes up less space." She tilted her head in thought. "For fun? Normal stuff, I guess. Hikes, gardening, sometimes board games. I had a gameboil but not many games for it."

When they stopped at what she assumed was her door she hesitated. Walking through that door officially started her new life. She took a deep breath and pushed it open.

It was vastly empty, but way more spacious than she was used to. The only furniture already in it was a heavy, dark wood desk and a four poster bed made of the gnarled branches of trees. The space above the bed was a chaotic weave of branches and twigs forming a make-shift canopy. Drona let out a low whistle.

"Excessive."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:26 pm
The nimbus followed along perfectly, despite Drona's suspicions. In fact, the cloud was quicker to make it up the stairs with its load than Dirge with his one small box of things. The feline scrunched up his face at the though of sharing a bed with someone. "So...if you shared a bed, how did you sleep? Wouldn't you and Jaja bump in to each other all the time?"

He set the box down with a heaved sigh, panting heavily. Dirge was not a large kasha, and his muscles were very much not at all developed enough for sustained carrying of things. "Beats a one bedroom cabin, I'd think."

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:29 am
"Cuddles," Drona answered matter of factly. She was very close to her Jaja and had no problems sleeping in close quarters with them. "Cuddles are the answer to everything."

She began to set the boxes they'd brought up on the desk, for lack of anywhere else to put them, and sighed. "I don't have enough stuff to fill a room like this. It's gonna look so bare..." She pulled one of the homemade-looking quilts out of a box and draped it across the bed. That one touch made it look more like home, but she still chewed her lip worriedly. "Did it take you a while to get your room right too?"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:22 pm
Cuddles, there was something about Drona's life that the boil could get behind. He loved cuddling and napping - but never had he tried it with other creeple. He cuddled with stuffed bears, pillows, tree limbs, sometimes even the nimbus. "Are...are creeple comfortable to cuddle with?" The boil asked with complete sincerity, eyes lit up with the beginnings of an idea.

"Oh, uh...it was sort of set up when I got here." Dirge coughed, looking away. "My parents hired a moving company to haul all my stuff into my dorm a week before I showed up."

For whatever reason, Dirge felt slightly about speaking of his family wealth in front of the ghoul who shared a bed with her parental figure. He didn't know why, but it irked him to compare their life styles. "I have some things I don't really need, if you wanna come over and take a look? You could fill your room up quicker that way."

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:00 am
"Oh yeah," Drona nodded emphatically. "Very comfortable. It's not to feel someone next to you just as relaxed as you are. Or to make you feel better when you're not so relaxed."

She raised a judgmental brow, but didn't say anything. She very firmly believed in doing stuff yourself, not letting it fall out of your hands for someone else to bust their a** doing. If you couldn't do it yourself, it wasn't meant to be.

She shook her head and put her hands on her hips. "Nope," she replied, popping the p. "I'm gonna fill it on my own. It'll feel better that way." Mostly she just didn't want pity from a rich brat who didn't care about his stuff. She wasn't a charity case.

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff