Reply Gaia online high school
Yo yo yo! Roleplay anyone? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vivet

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:05 pm
So, I've been gone for awhile, but I is back! Anyone feel like starting a roleplay? I don't have any cool layouts since I'm on my tablet, but I can still post decent paragraphs! I really only have two ideas. I wanna do something with Over The Garden Wall, or something Christmas related c:
This The Season and what not...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:27 pm
      what kind of christmas roleplay idea do you have in mind?

uncaringx

Dedicated Noob

Vivet

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:41 pm
uncaringx
      what kind of christmas roleplay idea do you have in mind?

I actually have no idea... Well I kinda do, BUT ITS EMBARASSING DX
I'm a total sucker for those cheesy Christmas movies that have a cute little moral at the end and everyone's all happy and stuffs. Like maybe meeting the in-laws for the first time. I dunno x.x  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:44 pm
      meeting in-laws / partner's parents was literally what i was thinking too and i would LOOOOOVEEE to do that with you.

Vivet

uncaringx

Dedicated Noob

Vivet

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:55 pm
uncaringx
      meeting in-laws / partner's parents was literally what i was thinking too and i would LOOOOOVEEE to do that with you.

Vivet

OMG I ******** LOVE YOU FOREVER NOW!!!! 4laugh
So like a couple had been together for awhile and the guy finally proposed. Then he meets the girls in laws and the father does not approve? Almost like Meet The Parents but CHRISTMAS STUFFS  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:59 pm
Vivet

I LOVE YOU TOO AND ******** YEAH I WANNA DO THIS HECK YEAH MAN IM EXCITED
      which gender you wanna play?

uncaringx

Dedicated Noob

Vivet

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:10 pm
uncaringx
Vivet

I LOVE YOU TOO AND ******** YEAH I WANNA DO THIS HECK YEAH MAN IM EXCITED
      which gender you wanna play?

I actually don't mind playing either gender, so I'll be which ever you don't want to be (:
Also, we'll after figure out characters  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:14 pm
Vivet

i really wanna play the male for this one.  

uncaringx

Dedicated Noob

Vivet

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:17 pm
uncaringx
Vivet

i really wanna play the male for this one.

Ooo!!! I'm even more excited! I could totes play the dad too >D
I have to find a girl picture, and my layout will be kinda lame. Do you wanna start it, or shall I?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:20 pm
Vivet

haha you can play the dad all you want cx
ill make it and you can start? i feel the the girls post first would make a little easier for me to post.  

uncaringx

Dedicated Noob

Race_Of_Glory

Saint

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:44 pm
Vivet
So, I've been gone for awhile, but I is back! Anyone feel like starting a roleplay? I don't have any cool layouts since I'm on my tablet, but I can still post decent paragraphs! I really only have two ideas. I wanna do something with Over The Garden Wall, or something Christmas related c:

I would love to do like a christmas boy/girl and a halloween boy/girl. Maybe like The Nightmare Before Christmas.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 5:18 pm
Race_Of_Glory
Vivet

I would love to do like a christmas boy/girl and a halloween boy/girl. Maybe like The Nightmare Before Christmas.

YAS! how would it go? Also, I swear we were like close friends when I was active on here D:  

Vivet

Race_Of_Glory

Saint

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 5:25 pm
Vivet
Race_Of_Glory
Vivet

YAS! how would it go? Also, I swear we were like close friends when I was active on here D:

We were the best of friends. I didn't think you would remember. biggrin

As for a plot, I have no clue. Lol. Maybe the son/daughter of Halloween decides to venture out into the real world to search for new ideas for Halloween next year and discovers snow, santa, christmas lights...the whole shabang. Then Mr./Mrs. Halloween tries to take over Christmas as his/her own holiday? In the process he/she falls in love with the Son/daughter of Santa? Or we could just wing it. We were always good at that.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 8:32 pm
Race_Of_Glory
Vivet
Race_Of_Glory
Vivet

As for a plot, I have no clue. Lol. Maybe the son/daughter of Halloween decides to venture out into the real world to search for new ideas for Halloween next year and discovers snow, santa, christmas lights...the whole shabang. Then Mr./Mrs. Halloween tries to take over Christmas as his/her own holiday? In the process he/she falls in love with the Son/daughter of Santa? Or we could just wing it. We were always good at that.

SEEE, YOU FELT IMPORTANT IN MAH LIFE
Also, that idea sounds AWESOME
Which role and gender would you wanna play?  

Vivet

Race_Of_Glory

Saint

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 8:56 am
Vivet
Race_Of_Glory
Vivet
Race_Of_Glory
Vivet

SEEE, YOU FELT IMPORTANT IN MAH LIFE
Also, that idea sounds AWESOME
Which role and gender would you wanna play?

The daughter of halloween would make meh sooo happeh. I can make and start it?  
Gaia online high school

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff