Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
The Aoi year end 2014 will come very soon. o.O

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zombie Girl Ali

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:54 am
You all love me. You all love the wonderful unicorn show that will premier in late 2015. Soo weird. You all love Aoi (2006), Aieyene (2009), Ali (2011), Arla (2012), Doom Guy named Bob (2013), and now as of Oct this year you all love our wonderful neanderthal guy named Ang (pronounced ang as in ahh ong). So yeah he is awesome.

But in 2015 late, you will love our new aesome guy who is a unicorn so yeah, he is a guy and have no idea who his name will be yet but he will apear in 2015 late.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 2:01 am
So yeah he is awesome. Awesome unicorn horse like guy who is awesome who can change from horse to human at will, kinda like my little pony equestria girls. Soo stupid.

Awesome horse guy. He is awesome. Best magical powers ever. He will premier in late 2015. Then after that it will start with Crash Bandicoot the Animation in 2016. Then Spyro Animation in 2017.  

Zombie Girl Ali

Zombie Girl Ali

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 2:35 am
Who the hell would have ever thought that as of now this year that Taylor Swift would be the new female diva in crap in all that. It's like Lady Gaga and Katy Perry and Kesha and Britney Spears never existed like EVER!!!!!

Sad that Taylor Swift would be the new weird diva with her weird zombie sounding songs. The TS everyone knew and loved with her country in crap is now lost forever. now we have to enjoy the wonderful new zombie taylor swift with her weird new album where she has lost it. biggrin I knew once I heard We are NEver ever getting back together and I knew yoiu were trobuole, that Taylor Swift will be pop soon. NOw she is the new female main diva.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 2:43 am
I betcha you all hate Taylor Swift now since she is now a pop diva now and not the weird country person you all used to know and love. Now she is a main pop diva. Blank Space reminds me of if Pokmeon came out in 2015.

I never ever thought out of my mind that Taylor Swift would ever be a main pop music diva now. Now she has 2 number ones on her new album. there is no stopping her. It's sad that she has turned into a zombie, so the human country taylor swift everyone knew and loved is GONE FOREVER!!!! NOW enjoy the new wonderful ZOMBIE AWESOME taylor swift. The country taylorswift is gone for good. Enjoy the new zombiefied pop taylor swift.  

Zombie Girl Ali

River of Polls

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff