Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Pokémon Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's #1 Pokémon Guild. Come talk, trade, battle, or just hang out! 

Tags: Pokemon, Black White, HeartGold SoulSilver, ORAS, Nintendo 

Reply The Official Pokemon Guild
exchange maybe?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nebbia d Argento

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:35 pm
hi people
by today probably everyone has already forgotten about X and Y
right now I have just finished the game since I got it as a present last month
so I was wondering if someone could help me with my shiny hunt.

I'm looking for a foreing (not US) pokemons
Talonflame
Ditto (doesn't need to be a safari one if you don't want to)
Haxorus
golurk  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:01 pm
Hey there. I don't have much in the way of foreign Pokemon, but I can send some your way if I acquire them.

I'm still playing Pokemon X myself, I've only had it for a couple months now. 3nodding Looking to trade and battle for sure.  

Inactive Tortoise

Blessed Phantom

Nebbia d Argento

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:33 pm
Pkmn Trainer Swim
Hey there. I don't have much in the way of foreign Pokemon, but I can send some your way if I acquire them.

I'm still playing Pokemon X myself, I've only had it for a couple months now. 3nodding Looking to trade and battle for sure.

awesome >w
sadly I've come to realize that in order to get the shiny charm I need to "capture"
every single pokemon D: >
those legendaries are a pain in the butt, since I've got no way to borrow them
do you by any chance battle in Tiers like smogon?
or do you simply grab those pokemon you like and stuff? o . o  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:20 pm
Nebbia d Argento
Pkmn Trainer Swim

awesome >w
sadly I've come to realize that in order to get the shiny charm I need to "capture"

Screw Smogon. =P

I pay no mind to the rules they create and expect the rest of the world to abide by. Some good resources and info to be found over there, but other than that its just ego and complaints. If they can't beat it, they ban it. Ridiculous.

I use the Pokemon that I like. I've loved Slowbro since the start, I was surprised to find that he had gotten so popular. Guess everyone caught up to how awesome he is. 3nodding I've got plenty of EV trained Pokemon and I do breed for IVs and nature. So I've got some tough team combos.  

Inactive Tortoise

Blessed Phantom

Nebbia d Argento

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:23 pm
Pkmn Trainer Swim
Nebbia d Argento
Pkmn Trainer Swim

awesome >w

Screw Smogon. =P

I pay no mind to the rules they create and expect the rest of the world to abide by. Some good resources and info to be found over there, but other than that its just ego and complaints. If they can't beat it, they ban it. Ridiculous.

I use the Pokemon that I like. I've loved Slowbro since the start, I was surprised to find that he had gotten so popular. Guess everyone caught up to how awesome he is. 3nodding I've got plenty of EV trained Pokemon and I do breed for IVs and nature. So I've got some tough team combos.

nice
what region is your pokemon file?
mine's from usa o . o
if you had any foreign version we could totally farm shinies >w< /  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:39 pm
Nebbia d Argento
Pkmn Trainer Swim
Nebbia d Argento
Pkmn Trainer Swim

awesome >w

Screw Smogon. =P

nice
mine's from usa o . o

Only USA.  

Inactive Tortoise

Blessed Phantom

Nebbia d Argento

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:58 pm
Pkmn Trainer Swim
Nebbia d Argento
Pkmn Trainer Swim
Nebbia d Argento
Pkmn Trainer Swim

awesome >w

Screw Smogon. =P

nice
mine's from usa o . o

Only USA.

well at least we can battle an stuff XD
I would appreciate any help with completing the kalos dex :3  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:01 pm
Nebbia d Argento
Pkmn Trainer Swim
Nebbia d Argento
Pkmn Trainer Swim
Nebbia d Argento
Pkmn Trainer Swim

awesome >w

Screw Smogon. =P

nice
mine's from usa o . o

Only USA.

Sounds good. I'm always looking for certain Pokemon to trade for or items. Just recently was hunting down a Shiny Stone, which I finally got.

My info is in my sig. Not sure if you already sent me yours.  

Inactive Tortoise

Blessed Phantom

Nebbia d Argento

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:08 pm
Pkmn Trainer Swim
Nebbia d Argento
Pkmn Trainer Swim
Nebbia d Argento
Pkmn Trainer Swim

Screw Smogon. =P

nice
mine's from usa o . o

Only USA.

Sounds good. I'm always looking for certain Pokemon to trade for or items. Just recently was hunting down a Shiny Stone, which I finally got.

Nebbia 1134-9587-1223
Steel : ferroseed, metang, klefky  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:34 am
Nebbia d Argento
Pkmn Trainer Swim
Nebbia d Argento
Pkmn Trainer Swim
Nebbia d Argento
Pkmn Trainer Swim

Screw Smogon. =P

nice
mine's from usa o . o

Only USA.

Nebbia 1134-9587-1223
Steel : ferroseed, metang, klefky
You have an insanely good Safari. How lucky. 3nodding  

Inactive Tortoise

Blessed Phantom

The Official Pokemon Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items