Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Sayayayaya ON THE PROWL Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kanth

Fallen Galaxy

21,490 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:50 pm
Sayael was frustrated.

Not only frustrated. Royally pissed was more the term for it.

Pacing down the demon dorms, she was mentally on the fence whether or not to try to get to know Marosa from the beginning, introducing herself as not his sister and just a friend... or just coming up out of the blue and saying, 'HEY, I'm your long lost sister! I missed you! What do you mean you don't remember me!?'

That is. If she could FIND the jacking boil.

Thanks to their father, Sayael had to play a very careful game in order not to hurt Marosa... it was a game that was similar to dancing on barbed wire tipped with thorns.

Unsure of what to do, Sayael let out an aggravated sound.

And so she paced, ending up in the common room of the Demon dorms, letting herself collapse into the chair by the fireplace. She was akin to a cat, curled up in such a way that looked uncomfortable... but it was the only way to sit to not disturb her branches.

Beejoux

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:54 pm
The door to Marosa's room opened, and out slipped one exotic, followed by the the object of Sayael's current obsession. With a grin, a brush of fingers along the fey's jaw, the ghoul gave her boilfriend a parting kiss. then the door was closing, and the djinn was heading down the hall, through the common room, and towards the double doors that lead out to the campus lawn.

She had class, soon, but before that the ghoul had wanted to make a stop at the library so she could pick up a book on Fear healing that had finally been returned, months later.

Whoever had borrowed it, she hoped they had received a stern talking to, and possibly a fee. Didn't they realize there were others in the school that needed the information found in that book?

Clearly not.

kanth

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Kanth

Fallen Galaxy

21,490 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:49 pm
Just who was this?

Almost bouncing up from her chair, Sayael tilted her head and practically danced into Yaya's way, a curious look on her face as her fruits dangled gently from her branches.

"And... WHO are YE?" Came the eerily familiar lilting accent, her eyes widening as she leaned much too close for comfort, their noses nearly touching.

And then she took a breath, a deep whuffing sound as she inhaled the scents that surrounded Yaya. She smelled far different than that other had smelled, what was his name...? Oh, yes, Sharra. The nergal demon boy who was far too angry for anything.

But this woman... she smelled of far different things, and one of those things mixed in there smelled happy. So who was this ghoul, this stranger whom she had never seen before? It puzzled the sugar faerie.

Beejoux

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:59 pm
The djinn very nearly ran right into the other ghoul as she placed herself squarely in Yaya's way. A soft gasp issued, hand rising to press dark fingers to her chest as she gave the plum fairy a wide eyed look, startled. "Oh my." There was an apology there, at the tip of her tongue, but she swallowed it down, frowning thoughtfully as that familiar accent spilled from dark lips in demanding question.

Then the fairy was leaning forward, very nearly nose to nose, before drawing in a deep breath and Yaya's scent along with it. "Excuse me?" Now, she was no stranger to scenting, having encountered her fair share of monsters, but usually introductions were exchanged before she had to worry about it.

Head tilting softly to one side, Hadiyya took a small step backwards, regaining a little space between them. The demon was not usually so concerned with personal boundaries, but this was a little much, even for her. "I'm Hadiyya," and answered at last, fingertips smoothing along her thighs.

"And who are ye?" Thanks to Marosa, she was actually pretty good at the accent.

kanth

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Fethery

Tiny Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:25 am
"Hadiyya." The name was utterly strange on her tongue. "Hadiyya." Sayael tested it out, twirling as she extended an arm. "Hadiyya." A smile graced her lips as she did a minor curtsy.

"I am Sayael." She smelled of Gancanagh, and didn't really want to scare this one off by saying so. Her scent was exotic and enticing. She wasn't as grumpy as the other had been, but she was certainly unique.

"Oi'm new here, and Oi just couldn't help but admire ye."

Beejoux

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:18 am
A patient, albeit slightly puzzled smile lingered on the djinn's lips as the fairy ghoul repeated her name. Not once, but three times, with increasing enthusiam. It was very odd behavior, but not the strangest she'd encountered in her time at the school. When a name was give in return, along with a courtsy, Yaya's smile grew a touch brighter. "It's good to meet you."

Compliments, of course, were always welcome. "You're too kind," she countered politely, bracelets chiming as she moved her hands, fingers gliding along one of the dainty chains that circled her neck. "How new is new?" Usually she noticed new faces, but the number of students at Amiry was increasing rapidly.

kanthulhu

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Fethery

Tiny Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:07 pm
"Mmmmm." Sayael had to think. She pressed a finger against her lips, eyes rolling up at the ceiling in thought. "A... couple o' weeks... now? Oi think?" It was hard to tell.

She really should have been doing schoolwork, and attending classes... but she wanted to know - no, she had to know - how Marosa was doing. Did he still keep in contact with their father?

She hoped not.

Shifting her weight, the fruits on her branches seemed to shiver and dangle very faintly, Sayael taking great care not to move too quickly.

Beejoux

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 10:12 am
"Very new indeed. I hope you are liking it so far." Hadiyya wasn't entirely sure what to do at the moment. It was clear the fey ghoul was keen on talking, but for the life of her Yaya wasn't sure what to talk about. She held onto her smile though, as she stood there, fingers toying absently with one of the bangles on her wrist.

The least she could do was probably offer assistance. She was a third year now, that was her duty, wasn't it? "If you ever need anything, I would be happy to help." The smile turned up a notch. "I'm in my third year."

This was a little awkward.

"If you don't mind though, I was going to head to the library."

kanthulhu
Gunna have to give her a reason to stick around, Saya!

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Fethery

Tiny Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:53 am
That was it! Sayael snapped her fingers, following after Yaya without an invitation.

"Oi'm looking for others of my kind. Other faeries, if you've seen them? Oi come from a rather vast land, and one tends to get lonely when they're not among their own kind." Tricksters and Demons fell under that category as well, and the way Saya was following Yaya told her that she probably fell into that niche, as well.

"You. Oi like you. Oi dinnae know why, but you seem rather... grounded?" Was that the correct term? She tapped her lips, then shrugged. Eh, details in words. Whatever.

Beejoux

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:04 pm
Goodness, this ghoul was spirited. Hadiyya was a little wide eyed as she went from one topic to the next with very little pause allotted for response. With doleful blink she waited for a lull, then, chuckling softly, answered the fey ghoul's questions.

"Grounded is accurate." Or so she had been told. The djinn was fairly down to earth, for the most part.

Leading the way out of the dorms, Hadiyya turned to glance at the other ghoul. "Have you met my boilfriend? He's a fey." A fond smile touched her lips. "His names Marosa, he's a gancanaugh in his second year."

kanthulhu

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Fethery

Tiny Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:34 am
"Oh? A gancanagh, really?" She sounded chipper about that, smiling and seeming to perk up a little. Maybe this was her brother that she was looking for? She didn't know if there were any other gancanagh besides him and her father, after all... so perhaps?

Sayael studied Yaya for a moment, tilting her head. "From the way you talk about him, it sounds like you really like him?"

Beejoux

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:18 am
The djinn lied as she nodded in confirmation. Though she personally had had very little knowledge of the Welsh and Celtic species of demons, this ghoul probably came from a similar region. Or perhaps just happened to have more worldy knowledge. Though if accents were to be taken into account, Yaya was inclined to believe the former.

"He is indeed," she answered he second question, voice warn with fondness.

kanthulhu

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Kanth

Fallen Galaxy

21,490 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:46 am
"Oi would like tae meet him as well." Saya's grin was wide as she pressed her hands together, and it was difficult to tell if the ghoul looked devious, or just downright pleased.

But it was best not to let the other know.

"So! You said you were in yer third year... yeah?" The ghoul slid beside Yaya and did a small little shimmy. "What's it like going to school here? Is it hard? Do you have a lot to study, or can you choose your own classes, or are there prerequisites, or can you set your own pace?" The questions just flew out of the faerie's mouth as she kept smiling. "Just... looking for a few tips."

Beejoux

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:37 am
"I could introduce you to him sometime, if you'd like." Perhaps arrange a lunch outing, that could be fun. Rosa would probably enjoy meeting another fairy, even if they weren't another gancanaugh, or demon.

Glowing eyes widened slightly at the flood of questions that followed, and she couldbt help a soft chuckle in amusement. "It's not bad, the classes are fairly easy and you can set your own pace." Her shoulda came up in a light shrug. "There is the occasional catastrophe to worry over, but I think, in the end, they help you grow." Well, you either grew, or you broke. There seldom seemed room for middle ground.

Kanth

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Kanth

Fallen Galaxy

21,490 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:23 am
"Mmmm. Oi would like that very much." She smiled wide, then gave a slight curtsy. "Oi thank ye, and oi think oi've kept ye long enough... oi don't want tae keep you from whatever errand ye had to run!"

In truth, she had a fair amount to think about and mull over in her mind, and she wanted time to plan some things out... but if the other ghoul offered to hang out with her, she wouldn't refuse.

Beejoux

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces