Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[PRP] Fair Trade [Taym/Zeke] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rejam

Aged Hater

13,425 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:04 pm
Beejoux

After tucking the cash into his pocket, Taym reached into his coat pocket and slid a pack across the table. A half-smoked pack. But before any protest could come, he added: "Come by 252 later and pick up the other one, I didn't bring a spare."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:31 am
And there would have been protest, as Zeke reached out to grab the pack, had Taym not spoken up first. A considering look was turned up to the Moon as the smokes were pocketed, and he'd give a nod in gratitude. "Thanks." That had been unexpected, but not unappreciated.

Quite a bit better price wise as well.

Zeke took one final drag from the cigarette in his hand before tapping it out so he could save the rest. He might have been slipping, but as of yet he had not fallen completely back into the habit, and if he could avoid that, all the better. As almost an after thought, he'd add. "Any particular time I should aim for? I'm on duty til 6:45."

rejam

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

Rejam

Aged Hater

13,425 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:02 pm
Beejoux

"Same here but I've got paperwork," he said, not least because the idea of a leisurely jaunt with Zeke of all people back to his room made his skin crawl. He procured his phone again, glanced at the screen with a tightening of his jaw, the question apparently decided. "Whenever later this evening," he said. "I'll be there all night. You should work on getting leave privileges ASAP," he added. "That s**t gets expensive."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:17 pm
"I have leave privileges, but since they are so woefully limited for time at the moment I would rather not use them up on nicotine run." Which is all it would have been at the moment, considering Zeke didn't need anything else, the girls were busy, and Ever was currently not himself. He'd rather wait, and if a better plan didn't present itself by the end of the month, then he'd head off for a glorified errand run.

"Either way," he added by way changing the subject. "I'll stop by later." A glance at the clock on the wall showed he was five minutes over his designated break time, and sighed, getting back to his feet. "I appreciate the help."

rejam

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

Rejam

Aged Hater

13,425 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:42 am
"No problem," he said settling back distractedly with his phone, Zeke's presence apparently having been dismissed already. "Good ********' luck getting him to get his a** out of the infirmary."

The voice of experience, and, depressingly, the voice of skepticism.

But when Zeke showed up later Taym had a spare pack of cigarettes, as promised, and although he wasn't exactly made welcome--Taym would make him wait at the door, not even inviting him into a surprisingly-pristine room glimpsed through the open doorway--he wasn't given any further bullshit, either. To Zeke, maybe, it didn't seem like anything worth writing home about, no particularly friendly gesture, nothing worth celebrating.

And maybe it wasn't. But maybe, in some small sense, it was progress.

Beejoux

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces