Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:49 am
User Image

Sercy liked exploring her father's pride. It was a lovely place and more than a little exciting from time to time. Of course she knew druids and the like were not to be trusted, but she couldn't help wanting to know a little more about them. Surely they couldn't ALL be that bad, right? They were still a part of the pride, so maybe they deserved to be treated with some respect, too.

In any case, she wasn't going to blindly jump onto any side without making sure she knew all the facts. So she liked to look around, speaking to druids and toka alike in her quest to figure out how she wanted to feel.

Today, she hadn't wandered too far from her home, just keeping herself out of trouble since she had only just gotten herself out of some not that long ago. She moved to a small pond to have herself a drink.

Neon Fly

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:38 am
User ImageThese days, as the tension between Toka and Druid became more tangible, Yoruhane found himself caught in the middle of one fight or another just about every time he turned around. The likelihood of the guilty party being one blood or another seemed to be determined almost entirely by the color of the sky. Druids were usually to blame by dark, as many of the Toka seemed to lose their nerve as soon as the sun set. Night belonged to the Druids.

However, under a blue sky, a Toka was usually the culprit of the disruption. They seemed to have no qualms with acting out when the sun was on their backs. Strange a thing as that was. The Slayer known by many names couldn't quite understand the correlation, but then he didn't have much time to think about it when he found himself pitted between two howling pride members ready to come to blows--if they hadn't yet already.

Today was no different than any day before it in the past few weeks. After muscling between two angry lions fighting over--Talfrid only knew what, the dark male had been too busy shoving the pair apart to pay much attention to their conversation at that particular moment--the lighter of the two had bolted suspiciously, leaving his Druid opponent howling about a stolen parcel. In lieu of the thief, he had turned his rage on Yoru, accusing him of assisting the other in his escape.

To which the Slayer had responded by headbutting the Druid, temporarily overcome by his frustration. Was it the civil thing to do? Not by a long shot, but nothing pissed the scholar's son off like being accused of taking sides in this foolish controversy. I'll bring back what he stole, so sit your a** down and cool off, alright?

Yoruhane was definitely wishing he'd eaten his noble words now. His search had taken him closer to the King's castle then he'd ever wanted to be and he'd still not seen hide or hair of the Toka thief. What he did find, as he stepped through some brush and splashed paws first into a pond that the shrubs had edged, was a lovely Toka girl enjoying the refreshing water. More so than he currently was at least.

Cajanic

Neon Fly

Tipsy Hellraiser

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:52 pm
Sercy looked up when she saw the male splashed into the pond, the female offering him a friendly smile. From what she had seen so far, it looked as though the pride was very active today! She hadn't been there long and already she had seen more lions running around than she was used to.

"You're the second male to come splashing through those waters," she chuckled lightly, "I hope you're more willing to talk than that other male, though! He ran by so quickly he didn't even mind splashing me with water!" She looked down at her front legs, which had small blobs of mud and water dripped from them.

She didn't mind, though normally she liked to keep clean at all times. It didn't matter right now, though, as she was happy just seeing the pride from the other side of the castle.

"Are you two playing a game?" She asked innocently.
Neon Fly

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:38 am
We're not playing any game that sneaky little s**t ran off with something that doesn't belong to him. Yoru explained distractedly as a few more sour curses were muttered under his breath. He wasn't particularly pleased to find himself soaked from the chest down. A wave of water had surged up at him from the pond in retaliation to his crashing through the surface still rippling from the last lion to run through it. Yoruhane had never been a fan of water, evident by the way he hurriedly sloshed to shore to shake dry. For all his violent effort the Slayer was still relatively damp by the time he gave up, finally offering the female his full attention.

Only then did he realize he was talking to one of the King's own daughters, grimacing inwardly. s**t. Not only toeing the line of castle grounds, but running into a princess as well? That was certainly a Slayer's sort of luck, or maybe it was just this Slayer's sort of luck.

Reluctantly, he bowed to the young miss, partially for his own ignorance and partially for the misconduct of the thief he was chasing. Examining the mud splatters that stuck to her legs, he frowned. The last thing he wanted was trouble with the King's Knights. I.. aah.. I'm sorry, that he splashed you. Is there anything I can do to... fix it?

Cajanic

Neon Fly

Tipsy Hellraiser

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:30 pm
Color Sercy shocked- she had NEVER heard another lion curse before! Probably because she was a princess and terribly sheltered, but still. She looked at the male with surprise on her expression. Surprise and a bit of wonder, as though she wanted to hear him do it again.

It seemed she wouldn't hear it again, though, as he realized to whom he was speaking. She nodded her head politely when he bowed at her, unable to keep herself from smiling as he looked up at her again. She was so very amused, and that was probably bad of her! It wasn't nice to laugh at someone who was unhappy. But she had never seen anything like it before.

"Oh, don't mind the mud!" She hummed lightly, "there's more important things to talk about, right? Should we go after him? Perhaps we can still catch him if we hurry!" She was excited. Of course she wanted to see a slayer doing his job!

Why wouldn't she want to help if she could? She was a member of the pride too, wasn't she?

Neon Fly

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 4:30 pm
Yea, yea. He probably shouldn't have used such colorful language around such a sheltered lioness as the lovely princess. Had he known... still, she hadn't fainted from the shock of it, so he assumed he would be alright. As long as he didn't give her his name or anything to identify him by. Unconsciously, his gaze slid to the blazingly distinct, jaw-like markings zagging across his flanks and sighed inwardly. Definitely his luck.

I don't... think I can. Yoru admitted with a grimace, eyeing the brown stains on her warm, sunny colored fur. Short of licking it off himself—an act his pride would not allow him stoop too for the gods knew Reghan would never let him forget it if she ever found out—he wasn't quite sure what to do. Mercifully, Sercy distracted him from the dilemma with his more immediate issue. Catching the thief.

Yea, I suppose, we should keep moving before we lose... wait, what?! Jerking his head from where it had trailed off in the direction of the trampled brush, wide eyes regarded the bright eyed female with disbelief. We aren't going anywhere! I'm going to hunt him down and drag him back by his balls if I have to! You should return to the safety of the castle.. this ain't no place for noble ladies like yourself.

His tongue clucking softly in reprimand. This is exactly how damsels ended up in distress.

Cajanic

Neon Fly

Tipsy Hellraiser

[IC] Tokakinji Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas