Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shan Furen

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:23 am
banner here  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:28 pm

I'll be working on fleshing out the rest of the colony's information. Please be sure to read up on the geography of the Mlima Tuokoa! Now that there are more RPs happening, I remembered that I hadn't done it yet. So yeah, please make sure to read up on it because I'm dumb and sorry!

Weather and geography here!

There are also currently several events going on!

Winter Pelts - Queen Elisheba called out for help in procuring pelts to keep the colony warm in the upcoming winter! Roll, RP, win stuff!

To Start a War - Two edited SoA are being given away. They will have large roles in the upcoming meta!

Recruitment - Free semi-customs!

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

Shan Furen

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:07 am

I've made some adjustments to the ranking system as well as filling them all out. Each rank has their availability listed as well as requirements now. It really shouldn't change anything or where your character stands in the colony. There is a list showing you where each rank stands compared to others though in the rank information thread now. The classes themselves were just a hassle in a way that was hard to manage them, especially with marriage involved.

The change is more for keeping succession in line than anything. Another thing to note is that moving around through marriage is now strictly if marrying into the royal family to keep things easier.

I'll be getting the update thread going so people can post certs, litters and rank changes. I'll also be making up an OOC discussion thread so people can look for plots, RP, whatever without having to make a plot thread if they want.

ANOTHER NOTE. The meta will be starting here shortly. So please be on the look out for ORPs, giveaways and other fun events!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:29 pm

The metaplot information and discussion thread is now open. Accompanying this opening is the RP reward system, which is essentially a more permanent version of the reward system from the Winter Pelts event. Both have a good deal of reading involved, but should be relatively simple and easy to understand. If you have any questions surrounding either of them, you're free to PM me or post in the respective thread asking your question.

In other news, there are three ways (besides just putting someone in) to get into the Mlima if you're still looking to get in on stuff!

1. The Recruitment is still open.

2. Two cubs are up for grabs here. They have the potential to become consorts later on to Ann. Ends on the 14th of February.

3. Three adults are up for grabs here. A couple and a priestess. Ends on the 14th of February.

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:08 am

The description of Umsindisi has been re-written to improve clarity in case anyone was still confused. I have also added information on the templar order that was disbanded. While you can no longer choose this rank for your SoA, for older members, you may use the templars in their backstory or even say they used to be one.

There is also a new ORP open to the public. Celebration!

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 10:44 am

I apologize for dropping the ball on the meta, but I do plan on carrying through with it. For the sake of going on, some things may not officially be roleplayed, but rather plotted and then assumed to have happened. Anything that falls into this will be explained fully though so no one is left out of the loop. It's mainly to save time and be easier on those involved, but still provide everything the roleplay would have.

Onto another matter...I'm looking for a co-owner. Someone I can bounce ideas off of and to help keep the place alive. I'm around, but since I'm a god colorist, as well as run two other prides, as well as a shop myself...I can't devote as much time as I'd love to with the Mlima. If you're interested, please PM me. Please also have either AIM or skype, or be willing to get one of them. I'd definitely prefer an easier way to talk to my co-owner.

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 5:51 am

A co-owner has been found and is in the testing phases to see how well it will work out. I'm really excited about this and what the future will hold!

As for the on-going metaplot that is still stalled thanks to my own lack of effort, again, my apologies, and with the approval of both Zingling and SilverLutz (two key players in the metaplot), I will be working on a summary today that will be posted and will be fully explaining what happened ICly as well as OCCly. I look forward to seeing reactions to this post as it'll be quite the talk of the mountain!

All prizes from the Winter Pelts event will be completed this month. Expect some PMs soon enough.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:59 pm

The Mlima will not be moving to the new guild.

As hard as it is for me to do this since was, by far, my first concept, I'm going to have to say goodbye to the Mlima. I no long have the energy or time to devote to this concept while also maintaining the Bonelands, as well as my future plans to help with the Tianxia. I would rather be able to devote all of my energy to providing all the members of those prides with the best experience I can offer and if that means getting rid of this concept, then so be it.

I would like to ask that no one attempt to revive this as it holds a special place in my heart and I would rather let it lie.

As for an IC reason for the downfall, here you go:

It started slow, dragged out over hours but one after another, we all heard the cracks, the tumbling of stones as they fell. Oh the familiar sound of snow falling and the screams that were quickly muffled as the mountainside was enveloped by the mountain itself. Rocks and snow poured down upon the colony, wiping them out, for good this time. Those that survived emerged confused. Blame was swiftly spun onto the royal family, who had done little to solve the vandalism done to the temple. Believing they had angered Shan Furen, they turned on their rulers. Some of the royals fled before things turned south, while some stayed, hoping to make amends, but it was too late for that.

With anger in their hearts, they turned, tooth and claw, to those who had watched over them for so long. The colony fell apart after the last Lady fled Umsindisi, with none to truly lead them and no home to call their own. Goodbyes were said and most going their own way, though some stuck together to try and make it in their new life as a rogue.

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

[IC] Mlima Tuokoa Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas