Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shan Furen

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:53 am
Banner here  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:56 am
User Image

Joining

Allowed species: leopard, cheetah & leotah (all ranks); lion, leopon* & cheeton (servant only)
      Disallowed species: hyena & wild dogs
      Allowed familiars: all

Open Ranks: Prowler, Guard, Priest, Servant
      Limited Ranks: Merchant, Scholar, Nanny, Royal Nanny, Lady-in-Waiting
      Closed Ranks: Royalty (aside from adoption), Council

Here is where you learn a little about joining the Mlima Tuokoa. Simply fill out the form below and post it in this thread. Be sure to read all of the other stickied threads in this sub-forum though so you understand the colony entirely before joining.

For the most part you're free to pick whatever Rank you want within the Mlima Tuokoa from the available ranks. There are a few ranks may be restricted or limited, but these will be noted in the Rank Information thread so you can easily see if it's available. If you would like to try for a limited rank, such as Noble, please explain why your SoA would be given the rank of Noble by Queen Elisheba in the "Extra" section on the form. We can also recommend a rank if you're unsure what you'd like to be or just need a little help deciding.

(*) While lions, leopons and cheetons are all servants in the Mlima Tuokoa, female leopons, because they lack a lion's tail or mane, can some times pass as a large leopard. On rare occasions we will allow female leopons to take ranks normally not available to them.

If you SoA is accepted, you will be quoted in this thread.

Once you're accepted, you're free to post for certing as we require no JRP. Be sure to post your cert in the update thread once you have it!

[b]SoA's Name:[/b]
[b]Desired Rank:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Why do you wanna join?[/b]
[b]Extra:[/b]

Shan Furen

Shan Furen

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:58 am
Breeding

Breeding is always open.
      Permission is not needed to breed, with the exception of priests, ladies-in-waiting and servants who need permission to breed.
      Hybrid breedings are allowed.
      Mix-n-Match is allowed.

If you are unsure about what rank the cubs will be, PM Quaji.

Be sure you have read up on the social implications on breeding HERE before applying for marriages and permission to breed.

Marriage Form
[b]Wedding songs are sung![/b]

[b]Father's Name, Image and Owner:[/b]
[b]Mother's Name, Image and Owner:[/b]

Priest/Lady-in-Waiting/Servant Permission Form
[b]I serve Shan Furen, but I found someone...[/b]

[b]Father's Name, Image and Owner:[/b]
[b]Mother's Name, Image and Owner:[/b]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:53 am
SoA's Name: Kakariko
Desired Rank: Merchant
Personality: Kakariko is a little bit special and speaks to himself in the royal we, or to himself, and often makes odd metaphors. Not particularly insane from seer visions, so much as loneliness and guilt for leaving home prematurely, Kakariko is friendly and kind, if but a tad weird. A talented musician whom knows how to make crude reed instruments, as well as how to provide food, he is a kind sort who means well, even if he is a touch odd in his head. He means well, but his brain just doesn't always work right.
Why do you wanna join? Kakariko is alone, and the pride seems a good place for him to settle.
Extra: I am amused he looks like a distant relative of the queen. He's one of my older SoA and thus it's entirely coincidence, but I thought you'd be amused, it has nothing to do with anything else. I also lost his cert. He was a Kireiboy. 8D;  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:06 am
NovaCracker
SoA's Name: Kakariko
Personality: Kakariko is a little bit special and speaks to himself in the royal we, or to himself, and often makes odd metaphors. Not particularly insane from seer visions, so much as loneliness and guilt for leaving home prematurely, Kakariko is friendly and kind, if but a tad weird. A talented musician whom knows how to make crude reed instruments, as well as how to provide food, he is a kind sort who means well, even if he is a touch odd in his head. He means well, but his brain just doesn't always work right.
Why do you wanna join? Kakariko is alone, and the pride seems a good place for him to settle.
Extra: I am amused he looks like a distant relative of the queen. He's one of my older SoA and thus it's entirely coincidence, but I thought you'd be amused, it has nothing to do with anything else. I also lost his cert. He was a Kireiboy. 8D;

Approved  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:21 am
SoA's Name: Kuishi
Desired Rank: Prowler
Personality: Kuishi is a helpful soul, although a grumpy one. He doesn't voice his complaints but he is often seen scowling. Kuishi has something against nature and is seen taking delight when those around him defy it. He has a long and painful history- quite literally, his hard years of labor have ruined his back for the most part, although he is a persistent fellow and will chase prey down until it decides to stop running and die.
Why do you wanna join? With the recent disbandment Makono-epesi Kuishi has become homeless and unsatisfied with his life as a rogue. He happened upon the pride by accident while wandering aimlessly and gave the pelts he was wearing up to help the cause in light of the pelt-hunting event. He hopes he can find a new home here.
Extra:  

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:23 am
CaliWolfe
SoA's Name: Kuishi
Personality: Kuishi is a helpful soul, although a grumpy one. He doesn't voice his complaints but he is often seen scowling. Kuishi has something against nature and is seen taking delight when those around him defy it. He has a long and painful history- quite literally, his hard years of labor have ruined his back for the most part, although he is a persistent fellow and will chase prey down until it decides to stop running and die.
Why do you wanna join? With the recent disbandment Makono-epesi Kuishi has become homeless and unsatisfied with his life as a rogue. He happened upon the pride by accident while wandering aimlessly and gave the pelts he was wearing up to help the cause in light of the pelt-hunting event. He hopes he can find a new home here.
Extra:

Approved  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2014 3:16 pm
SoA's Name: Mythrandir
Desired Rank: Guard
Personality: Prone to wanderlust, which made him fit as a guard, more so than any other rank. Mythrandir is a curious cat, but with no shortage of dignity and pride. He expects one to know who he is, even if he hasn't really done anything to make himself knowable, and sees himself as a little larger than life. As such, he is also a bit reckless in his endeavors.
Why do you wanna join? He is a blank slate, and HEY WHY NOT!? XD
Extra:User Image  

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2014 3:26 pm
F a y t h - x
SoA's Name: Mythrandir
Personality: Prone to wanderlust, which made him fit as a guard, more so than any other rank. Mythrandir is a curious cat, but with no shortage of dignity and pride. He expects one to know who he is, even if he hasn't really done anything to make himself knowable, and sees himself as a little larger than life. As such, he is also a bit reckless in his endeavors.
Why do you wanna join? He is a blank slate, and HEY WHY NOT!? XD
Extra:User Image

Approved  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:02 pm
SoA's Name: Rana
Personality: Mischievous, Childish and curious
Why do you wanna join? I love this colony. emotion_bigheart
Extra:

SoA's Name: Yora
Personality: Excitable, Optimistic, Intelligent
Extra:

SoA's Name: Mehta
Personality: Gentle, Shy, Caring
Extra:

SoA's Name: Kamalini
Desired Rank: Priestess
Personality: Affectionate, Spiritual, Empathetic
Extra:

SoA's Name: Gotowosc
Desired Rank: Familiar
Personality: Observant, Intelligent, Curious
Extra:

SoA's Name: Naqua
Desired Rank: Familiar
Personality: Giving, Peaceful, Reserved
Extra:

SoA's Name: Raaisel
Desired Rank: Servant
Personality: Reserved, Gentle, Healer
Extra:

SoA's Name: Casp
Personality: Crude, Blunt, Dutiful
Extra:

SoA's Name: Varnwa
Personality: Short, Distant, Tactful
Extra:  

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:21 pm
Zingling

All accepted. A warning though, if Rana's found out to be a leopon (with your permission of course), she'll be demoted to servant at best or exiled at worst. c:  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:08 pm
SoA's Name: Kaluwa
Personality: Kaluwa doesn't mind her role as a servant too much. Every now and then she gets fed up with her rank and just lashes out, verbally mind you, at the nearest other servant. She is usually a competent servant until she gets that one hair up her butt.
Why do you wanna join? Because this colony is the best. *__*
Extra:  

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:27 am
Saint Sergio
SoA's Name: Kaluwa
Personality: Kaluwa doesn't mind her role as a servant too much. Every now and then she gets fed up with her rank and just lashes out, verbally mind you, at the nearest other servant. She is usually a competent servant until she gets that one hair up her butt.
Why do you wanna join? Because this colony is the best. *__*
Extra:
Accepted <33  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:55 pm
I NEVER APPLIED FOR THEM TO BE MARRIED, WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME

Wedding songs are sung!

Father's Name, Image and Owner: Pumilio, Polette
User Image
Mother's Name, Image and Owner: Avani, Polette
User Image
Any rank change? I don't think so!  

Polette
Crew

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:13 am

SoA's Name: Maeteq
Desired Rank: Noble
Personality: Haughty and slightly full of herself. Willing to use her good looks and charms to get things from those around her. Very loyal though.
Why do you wanna join? The colony is wonderful! I was supposed to do this a while ago XD heart
Extra: Born-in member I think we'd landed on? Adopted into her noble family?

SoA's Name: Kangaja
Personality: Despite the citrus fruit marking her and her jovial yellow pelt Kangaja isn't the nicest of leopards. She's quite prickly, actually. She likes to find things to complain about.
Why do you wanna join? The colony is wonderful! I was supposed to do this a while ago XD heart
Extra:

SoA's Name: Vunda
Personality: Not as prickly as his mother (Kangaja). Mostly can't bother being super social, it's exhausting.
Extra:

SoA's Name: Aeylah
Personality: Easily deceived by others. Tries to be seductive and flirtatious but this usually ends in disaster.
Extra:

SoA's Name: Vi'dor
Personality: Vi'dor is crude and a little rough around the edges. She enjoys flirting with males and females alike and swaggers around like nobody's business.
Extra:

Let me know if there is anyone you don't want or something :3 I think Maeteq is the only one we officially decided on.  
[IC] Mlima Tuokoa Lands [IC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff