Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[1v1] Sooper Majestik (Chance / Claude) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucyal

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:15 am
"Yes sir, you'd be correct." She still had her pistol out, ready to go, but once again, Chance had made the move of ending their spar. Once again, she didn't doubt, he still had a fair amount of shield left, and once again, he ended it without rubbing it in her face. She wasn't used to be treated with that kind of courtesy. After a moment, she desummoned her weapon as well, and hooked her thumbs into the pockets of her pants.

She listened to him with a tilt of her head. Her question had been something of a tease, something of curiosity, but she was pleased with the answer. There was also something of a relief, to think, that at least one person on this island would always tell her a matter in face value. "The sentiment is returned." She replied, and paused before also replying: "This is also the second time you came out ahead in a spar..." One hand left her side to point at him, and a small smirk pulled at her lips.

"I will get you."

kuuropii

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:22 pm
Claude desummoned her weapon, and Chance gave her a somewhat amused smile. He tugged on one of his curls and said, "You speak so formally sometimes. I'm as casual as they come, so feel free to talk to me however you feel like."

He wasn't sure if it was on purpose or not, or if that was just her way of speaking, but it wasn't meant as insult, but rather a curiosity. Chance stepped over to Claude and slung an arm around her shoulder in a friendly sort of way.

"Yes," he deadpanned. "You can get me lunch."

lucyal

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Lucyal

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 9:23 pm
"It's because of my rich and privileged upbringing." She replied without skipping a beat, that smirk still tugging at her lips, not one bit offended at all. "You should listen to my brother." She mused. "Formal and clinical." But on second though...hopefully Chance wouldn't listen to Lex anytime soon. Lex would immediately jump to conclusions about this friendship she was working on, and while she didn't care what her brother thought in this regard...it would be one less hassle to worry about right now.

Didn't need Lex going all dad on her.

Claude snapped out of her musings as she felt an arm around her shoulder, and looked at Chance for a moment, her lips crooked in something between a smirk and a smile. A hand reached up, and some rings and knuckles brushed across the skin of the cheek furthest away from her before she curled a finger around a lock of his dark hair.

"Smart a**."

She gave the curl a playful tug. "Fine. I'll get you lunch...and I'll get you one day."

kuuropii

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2014 3:20 pm
"I don't know who your brother is," Chance said, casting a glance sideways at Claude, a vague curiosity dancing in his eyes. "Please tell me it's not someone I've already met, like Dawson or that Rep guy or Oliver or something. That would be pretty ironic, come to think of it," he added, a little thoughtfully.

He felt her hand against his face and turned to look at her fully, his own mouth twisting upwards in a slight smirk. Personal space had never really been an issue for him, and neither was physical affection; he wasn't clingy, but if someone got too close, it didn't particularly bother him.

(Besides, he'd already gotten closer than this with people on the island already.)

Chance let out a small whistle. "To lunch, then," he said. "And then we'll see about this getting me thing."

lucyal

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out