Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Moving Back in with the Folks (Barth + Calder + Zar) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 11:43 am
"Yes," Isander sighed, "an incubus. I don't doubt it. Your species is so good at catering to everyone else's needs that one hardly needs to do anything at all. Which was, I'm sure, part of the appeal. Calder and I have quite a bit in common, I think. We're both...well, our own, uncompromised brand."

Barth seemed mostly wary of a fight. "Do you have to stir up trouble?" Barth plead. "It's still early. I'm not... the both of you, are...important, to me, I-"

"Barth hasn't introduced anyone? I can't say I'm surprised. He's always been a bit of a hermit- and I'll bet he's planning on secluding himself again as soon as possible. Of course I'd be happy to take you around."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:49 am

Calder finally seemed to seize Zar's attention, the demon staring at him. Of course he would take the insecurities he'd voiced to him and turn them against him. Of course he would. I've been with him longer. He didn't reply, after all what was the point? Calder didn't understand that it was about putting up a strong front in the face of another demon who straddled his domain and who represented the eradication of what he stood for. Lust did not want satisfaction or an end, it craved unending want, something that he could not tolerate.

And of course the kelpie would run to Isander with his false sweetness and pleasantries. He was not even surprised, simply once again disappointed.

"I am sure you have plenty in common." he stated coldly. "I have nothing in common with him evidently. It is not something I lament. He deserves all he gets." He found himself hoping that Calder would be seduced, that he would get to see exactly what was wrong with Lust first hand.

Barth got a strangely glazed and detached look from Zar. "There's no trouble." he stated and shook his head. He wasn't about to argue when he knew on this particular subject he would only get hurt.

Moonkitsune

Toshihiko Two

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:15 am
Toshihiko Two

Baneful

"Catering to everyone else? I don't think so. You actually have to care about something first. All I hear from Zar is how he doesn't care which way or another. No real effort." He said, hugging Isander's arm and looking at Zar. "I guess that's appealing to some." He didn't bother looking at Barth. Whatever was between Zar and Barth, he didn't seem to get and no one was going to explain it to him. They never gave him that chance and dismissed him as a uneducated monster. He wasn't about to exhaust himself jumping through hoops today.
The pain had twisted and snapped inside Calder, and in that surge of rejection, repulsion, and that slight against his species as a monster, he was fed up. Zar had only insulted him, made it very clear he wanted nothing ot do with him, and delighted in his misery. He could be with Barth, but it was clear that the three of them was impossible. Calder could no longer give love to something that only hated him back.

For now, drunk and in the mist of celebration, he wasn't willing to let Zar rain on his parade. Calder had graduated, had fought hunters, and had a lovely demon by his side. For him to come and make little of all of that was insulting. "Have fun sitting under your cloud, Zar."

Calder looked to Barth. "I'll be right back, Rosebud. I want to walk around. I'm restless. If you need anything, call me. I have my phone." He waved to Barth and turned back to Isander.

"Please, show me around. I want to actually enjoy the party than run away from it."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:52 am
Barth sighed, giving up. "I didn't mean you, Zar. I meant Isander." He looked at Calder from over his claws.

"Don't shake anyone's hand," Barth said. "And don't...don't sleep with him, I mean it."

"You telling someone not to sleep," Isander teased. "Don't worry. I'm not stealing your fiance. He'd just like to actually have, you know, a party, instead of sulking about all evening."

"It will be," Barth continued, looking dour, "the best experience you'll ever have. And you'll do anything to have it again. Anything. Finances, betrayal, murder. Do you understand me? "

Isander rolled his eyes. "Yes, I'm taking him over for assassin training right now. You're so severe about everything. This is a fun celebration. You know, fun? Everyone else is having a good time. There's nothing to be afraid of. Fear is a tool, isn't it? The sluggard says, "There is a lion in the road!. We're all shaking in our boots. If you had it your way we'd all do nothing and just rot away at the table."

"I mean it," Barth said. He relented, "Have a good time."

"Thank you." He steered Calder via his back away from the table. "We'll start with a tour of the bedrooms... kidding, kidding! How do you put up with him? If you want to know anything embarrassing, I have all the details."

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:15 am

Zar didn't fight losing battles, he didn't need to have the last word and he didn't bother to refute things which he knew he had no chance of changing. He said nothing to Calder, simply eyed him while not really looking at him, reading the heat of his body rather than his expression.

Isander also got no further hissing defiance, there was little point trying to stand any ground when he had Calder in his hands and the odds very much leaned his way. He ran a claw though his hair, smoothing out his hackles. He felt hollowed out after the emotional effort of trying to stand up to the other demon.

He frankly didn't know why he bothered.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:31 am
Toshihiko Two

Baneful

It's nice to hear you care." Calder said. "…that some care."

He turned and headed out with Isander in arm, looking around at the other demons and monsters that swam by and feeling that while he wanted to celebrate, his mind was far too heavy. As a server passed, he took one of the cups and sipped it before looking over at Barth's brother.

"I would love to hear any sorties about him. He rarely talks about home. I have come to just assume most demons have nothing good to talk about or would rather not talk about themselves. I find it very sad." Calder half-glanced behind him back to the table he left and back to Isander.

"Do most demons tell other demons more about them or is it that demons would rather not say anything to a monster?" Considering there were demons and monsters here, they had to have gotten along somehow. Maybe he should talk to someone who was in the same boat. "Maybe talking to a monster with a demon would work best for me, but you seem to be a expert on seducing as a demon of your..uh, type."

"Are there ways to make any demon fall for you or is there something that they find absolutely disgusting? I know some demons hate monsters. Think they are livestock used for labor. I simply wish there were a book on your kind."

He was quiet as he took another sip.

"I am close to Barth. I get him most of the time, but even I cannot be so stupid as to say I understand everything about him. We come from two completely different worlds. I feel I put more effort in understanding yours than they do mine."

"I get Zar even less."

He gave out a sudden laugh. "I'm talking too much. I just met you. We left the downer table. Forget it. Tell me stories. Show me people. I need to meet your family. I want to make a good impression."

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out