Zosie:
Nye had, for reasons unknown to herself, chosen to remain in the Haven for longer than she first anticipated. She had loved the mortal world. There was so much to do and so many wonderful places to see, but she also felt safe up here. There were other gods, some of which would come and go, but there was often a stillness, and it was much colder in certain places. The goddess chose to stay in the colder parts, and the crisp air had seemed to do her some good. It was where she had first met Sekmes, the god who seemed so suited to the snow. She was sure she would see him around these parts again soon.

Moose
There wasn’t any doubt in his mind why Sekmes had chosen to stay in the Haven so long. He remained in the frigid altitude, relishing in the sharp wings that cut through his cape. It was a harsh environment, one that he wouldn’t want to raise cubs in, but a nice enough place to talk to a certain goddess. Moving as he was, he had come to find her, but when he did he couldn’t bring himself to just strike up a conversation. No, he was much too playful for that. So, with a grin, Sekmes bundled up a ball of snow as best he could, snuck around to put her in a flank, and chucked the snowball at Nye.

Zosie
Nye jumped and blinked at the sky, then turned her eyes to her back with a frown. Something cold and not entirely soft had just collided with her. Hm. Looking around at the snowy ground her eyes landed on the God with the russet mane and a friendly smile. "How could you?!" She said with a laugh, aiming to bundle up as much snow as she could with her paws, though very clumsy. Nyesha went to fling as much slow as she could at the male with a grin, but her frantic gathering had produced nothing but a powdery shower thrown in his direction. "Oh."

Moose
“Pffft.” Sekmes couldn’t hold in his bellowing laughter. He tossed back his rusty mane, laughing at the look on the curled goddess face. He wasn’t expecting retaliation, and got a shower of snow to show for it. “I have to admit, this is an interesting rain shower.” Sekmes teased as he plodded closer to Nye. “Here, bundle it like this and press them together.” As he talked, he shaped another snowball, and after a moments breath…lightly tossed it at her rump. Someone was obviously an experience snow warrior.

Zosie
Nye held in a deep laugh, but could feel a sudden warmth in her heart that had been gone for a while. Happiness, had not slowly crept up on her, but had hit her in one wallop in that moment. She chuckled and dug her paws into the snow. Her paws always looked lost in the snow, as they were white, and it made her blue legs look like they swirled up from beneath the ground to form her body. "I think you have had far more practise than me at this." She looked at him with something between disdain and joy and pushed the snow together hard with her paws to form less of a ball and more of a disc. "There!" Nye flung it at Sekmes' legs eagerly, some of it crumbling off as she did so. "Better?"

Moose
This was the goddess he had hoped to see! She was so much more beautiful than he ever could have imagined once filled with light. He found himself drawn to her in both a protective, and slightly awe struck way that once couldn’t fully explain. “Nonsense. I’ve only been the snowball champion since I was, but a wee thing.” A wee thing, indeed! Sekmes had never been truly small, though he had once been young. He bounced through the snow, hoping to avoid her attack, but sadly he took a dramatic fall with a lound “oomf!”. When he rolled up onto his stomach, he was nothing, but a large smile. “Much, much better. Let’s see if you can dodge this one.” Slowly, he worked his paws in the snow. Building a bigger, and bigger and bigger ball…all the while peeping at her ominously from under his mane.

Zosie
She could imagine Sekmes as a small thing, all fur and cape. How sweet! Nye let herself go now, and laughed at his dramatic fall with a squeal. Running a little distance in the snow she danced about to ready herself for her defense. Her wide blue eyes watched him whilst the tension mounted and she lowered herself into the snow gently, peeping up at him. She had not felt this happy in a long long time. It had begun to drizzle, lightly and icily. Whether it was a coincidence or a subconcious effect of her emotions, she didn't know, but it swirled in the air gently and landed upon the already freezing ground like freshly shaken glitter.

Moose
He couldn’t even pretend to be menacing when he saw just how cubbish she was being. The drizzle didn’t bother him, though he had noticed the way his mane had begun to frizzle. As gently as he could, Sekmes tried to lift the snowball. He used as much of his strength as he could, and just as he had raised it above his head to walk it over to her, a fissure split the center of the ball. A mound of snow rained down upon him, puffing up into the already iconic ice misting as if he too had natures power. For a moment he had seemed so confident, but now he could only stand awkwardly on his hind legs, a shocked expression dawning his snow covered face.

Zosie
Nyesha couldn't help herself. At the sight of Sekmes being covered in a sudden mound of snow she let herself go, and melted into laughter she hadn't heard from herself in a long time. It was a strange sound, but it was welcoming. Her stomach tightened as she laughed heartily and collapsed gently into the snow. She didn't know whether this good feeling was part of his power, but she suspected it was just because of his nature. "I'm s-sorry... You worked so... hard.. on that one too." The goddess struggled for breath between each word as she began blinking away tears of laughter.

Moose
“I know! And it just split like..pow!” He moved his paws in the air like a volcano exploding, complete with sound effect. Watching her laugh like that just brought out the chuckles in him. He collapsed on the snow beside her, though far less gently. With him there was another puffed up cloud of white powder that settled ontop of his emerald cape. His laughter wasn’t as intense as it had been earlier, since he was far too busy relishing in hers. “I can just make another one the next time we have a fight.” Sekmes teased, giving her an over the top wink. “If you don’t mind being around me for that long.” He wasn’t even sure what he was saying at the point, and only after it was out did he stop himself. Sekmes wasn’t particularly looking for romance but rather just someone to spend time with him. To get to know him and let him know them. Nyesha certainly fit the bill.

Zosie
The warmth spread inside her like wildfire as Sekmes flopped down beside her, he was one of the largest and fluffiest lions she'd ever seen, that was for sure. She just looked at him once her laughter had died down, he had such a kindness inside him, and the company she had been hoping for in any shape since Bahari had dissappeared had made itself known as a large, snow throwing creature. Resisting the urge to move closer and rest her head on him, she instead offered him a simple smile. "No Sekmes, I certainly do not."

(WC: 1331)