Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Lost and Found (TG/Sammy) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:13 pm
"You know what I want. You're going to do more then paper work for a week, and if we do this your signing the paper again." Her arms remained cross and she looked to the woods.

"You'll need me, and these three if you wana find your ghoul."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:20 pm
TG hunched his shoulders, arms still crossed and glaring hard at the stump now.

One week.

It was another week of servitude to a undead, and one that had no qualms with overstepping her boundaries and demanding he do a lot of her work.

But this was Annabel. Without her....

"Fine." He grumbled. "...but on one condition. If anyone asks, I'm just helping you. Not because of some other reason like I needed your help in the woods or anything." He looked at her.

"You help me bring Annabel safely home and I work one week for you on the standard terms as before including my condition. Deal?"

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:31 am
"Show me the paper work and we have a deal, Siddie will know but she lives with me so their's no avoiding that. These terms are complete agreeable."

She tucked two bone fingers into her mouth whistling, the Scareons all stopped sitting at attention waiting for an order.

"Once I have the mark, get me something with her scent. The scareons will track her and we'll go from there."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:36 am
He guessed one demon would be tolerable, but he also was a bit curious. "If she lives with you, why haven't I seen her?" He kind of wanted to check out the ghoul that Siddie somehow managed to trick into being with her. Maybe if he played his cards right, he could have two girlfriends.

The scareons, which had been annoying him with how close they had been getting (especially the wet one), finally left him alone. Reaching into his pocket, he produced a long, shimmering emerald feather with purple specks at it's end. He had found several here and there when he searched the campus grounds until he came to the woods.

He offered it to her, but also held up his BooBerry. "Technology is better though. Here. Don't break it." He informed her.

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:39 am
"Because I know what a giant perv you are and the only person who's lifting and looking up her skirts is going to be me you little imp." A grin spread across her face as she spoke, taking the feather into hand.

"The contract? I don't see a mark, we haven't sealed the deal yet." She also collected the phone noting it was older, with physical buttons, no stupid touch screen. "Good, I like buttons better then touch pads, my bone fingers don't work well with them..." She was still getting used to the EyePhone Siddie had gotten her. Texting right handed took forever to do.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:43 am
TG liked new technology and had plenty of the latest gadgets, but he liked keeping information on his BooBerry and his regular Eyephone for calling and apps. It was one of the few things he held on too despite it's age and generally not being classy among demons.

"Oh. Hmm." He moved over and took her hand to shake it. "It's a deal."

The burn came lightly, with a lot less sting as it had when TG had been far more upset. It was even smaller now, and was felt at her ankle of her right foot.

"Feel it now? Can we go now?" He didn't know how much time they had before Annabel flew again, and he also didn't want to be in the woods if it got dark.

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:31 am
The shake was awkward, though Sammy was polite enough to drop into a crouch and make it easier on the imp as the mark sealed into her cold flesh a warm pulse connecting them, a feeling that was still rather strange to her, but it meant the deal was sealed.

"We can go," she turned to her trio of scareons holding up the single feather, all three trotted closer, each taking a sniff, Shemmy tapped at her chin seeming to debate in thought, Ixxy let out a delighted cry, and Nuu, well Nuu looked like he was licking his lips on at least three of his four current mouths.

This of course caused Sammy to glare at Nuu, "Track, don't bite. You bite you're getting crated..." the last part was said with a growl that caused Nuu's ears to fall flat as the three turned and started into the woods.

"You're going to hate this but..." she grabbed TG by his collar hauling him up onto her shoulder before sprinting after the scareons, "It's going to be faster if I carry you Imp."

MoonKitsune

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:18 pm
Miliardo Kason

The demon watched as all three scareons sniffed Annabel's feather, and worried that they wouldn't hunt her down and eat her. It was an old sport, hunting exotic fowl through the woods using beasts like these minipets, and he didn't want her flying away for good or being used as someone's chew toy.

Sammy had the foresight to say no biting, but he did't know how trained these monsters were anyways. They still were better trained than his cycorgi though.

With a hiss, he was lifted from his collar and nearly slipped through his coat to the ground before he was set upon the undead's shoulders. It was surprising she would even allow him to do this, but it was very welcomed. TG always preferred heights as it made him taller than everyone else, let him see people at their eye level, and his own imp nature liked high places.

"I actually prefer it." He said, but was soon yanked as Sammy took off, causing him to grab her head with his claws and to curl his tail around her neck. It wasn't enough to choke her, but it was there. Gripping for dear life, as he worried what a fall from this height at this speed would do to him, he curled around her head and tried to keep on. His tail, despite what his bald head would make a person believe, actually had a soft fur at it's base and then went to a more velvet fur near the end. The spade tail end was actually dull.

"Don't let your pets eat her." He shouted as best he could to be heard as Sammy ran through the woods.

It still beat walking, but he kept clinging a bit too closely as he looked at the unfamiliar woods.

It was a good thing he wasn't walking or else they would have gotten nowhere.

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:36 pm
The scareons where darting too and fro, the woods giving them plenty of nooks and crannies to hide in, each time they dipped in one way they popped out another leading on as Sammy stalked after them, boots thundering on broken branches and dead leaves.

"Watch the claws!" She hissed as he latched onto her hair, "Hold the jacket not my head jackdammit!" Sprinting towards a fallen she took a leap planting her hands and vaulting over the large chunk of wood sending the imp bouncing as he protested his minipet being a snack.

"Ixxy and Shemmy would never do that and Nuu knows I'll kick his a** if he even thinks about it!"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:33 pm
Miliardo Kason
Sammy now has a very small, shivering imp backpack.

"I'll make them into coats if they do!" He added to her threat of kicking one. If anything, ANYTHING happened to Annabel, TG would waste his entire year-end profits on destroying them.

While Sammy yelled about claws, TG's conviction to hold on tight wasn't loosening up when she all but jumped up into the air and leaped over a pile of rotting wood that TG would have had to make multiple smoke-jumps to overcome (or just give up and not waste the energy).

The jump had jostled him from his position atop her shoulders and once she landed and went back to running, TG's arms were now wrapped about her neck and he was handing off of her, legs gripping her as best he could as if she were a bucking bronco. Even with his thick coat, his quick heartbeat could be felt pounding against her back as his tail was now curled between his legs and around her waste.

He didn't like not holding on to someone's head. It was safer that way. This wasn't safe. This was too fast. He was going to fall and be left in the woods alone to die. He was going to fall and break a horn OR BOTH! He was never going to find Annabel!

A few shimmering exotic feathers bobbed on a pile of leaves against a few wet stones. Overhead, a shimmering emerald figure was grooming herself up above in some branches many trees ahead of them.

The trees however were coming up from a patch of swamp.

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:20 am
"Joke about that again and I'll stomp you flat for a week straight." The threat was very very real.

Still she stormed on checking the phone in her hand every few minutes as she sprinted, the cries of her scareons echoing in the woods ahead of her.

Thankfully Sammy had dulled senses, so coat and imp where no bother when it came to the heartbeat, the only time she noticed him was when he clawed or squeezed to tight choking her voice a bit.

Ahead was the swamp and Sammy scowled, "Your going to clean my boots if they get mud on them..." Running for the nearest fallen tree she took a leap landing on the decaying log knocking a few dead branches off as she started to scramble along it moving for a tree sticking higher out the muck. Shemmy sitting on it's branch waving to them.

Moon Kitsune

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:54 pm
Miliardo Kason

He yelped at the sudden jump as he held help tightly. "I don't care! Just get her!" He whined, looking up ahead where, several branches above, Annabel was cleaning her feathers and then looking at them, unimpressed but watching.

"Annabel!" TG called up, but the cockatrice simply shook her feathers and resumed cleaning them. Frowning, TG looked down and held tightly. Swamp. He never had been around a swamp, and it looked .........deep.

"How are you going to get her?"

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items