Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DeersackBatman

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:03 pm
User Image
User Image

``````````````````````________________________

~I'm the son of rage and love, the Jesus of Suburbia.~

>> Letting out a sigh as he stopped strumming the guitar Blake thought of something else to add to the somg, but nothing was coming to him right now. Getting up from his seat the tall dark haired male lifted his guitar holding it in his right hand. Making his way back towards the cabin Blake say Bambi sitting in front of the cabin on a porch chair with a book in her hand, typical. She was a smart girl, always reading and it didnt bother Blake at all and even if it did she probably wouldnt care. Walking up to her he stopped by her side and looked down at the book in her hands. "Morning." He muttered. Stepping inside he set his guitar down and made his way back into the bedroom. Slipping on a shirt with no sleeves that showed off most of his tattoos.

Making his way back out of the cabin he sat himself down in the porch chair right next to Bambi. Pulling out a cigarette he placed it between his lips and lite it before placing his pack and lighter on the counter beside him. Blake wondered what Bambi wanted to do today, he really didnt have anything in mind other then go swimming, but if she had any ideas Blake was always looking for something to do. Glancing over at the dark haired female he took the cigarette away from his lips letting the smoke drift out of his lips and into the cool air. "I thought you would sleep for longer." He mentioned. <<

________________________ ``````````````````````

User Image

Race_Of_Glory

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:20 pm
User Image

L U S T, ╰ The dem↺n, ↺f desir◜e.
C↺me t↺ her sexual attir◜e. __________________________________╭♥|3ambi

xx
▃▃xx▃▃
▃▃▃xx▃▃▃
▃▃▃▃xx▃▃▃▃
▃▃▃▃▃xx▃▃▃▃▃
▃▃▃▃▃▃xx▃▃▃▃▃▃
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃xx▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Bambi was deep in thought while re-reading one of her favorite classics. Jane Eyre couldn't beat any other book by a long shot. She'd just gotten to the part where Jane didn't feel like herself in her wedding dress when she heard Blake's deep voice. She flinched, not expecting to see him for awhile. "Good Morning," she said back before he disappeared. Taking a sip of her tea she continued reading, completely drowning herself in Charlotte Bronte's writing. She hadn't even noticed Blake when he came back to the porch, though the cigarette smoke sometimes made her dizzy, it had no effect on her this morning. It wasn't until he finally mentioned that he thought she would have slept in longer, he had her full attention. Brushing a strand of hair behind her ear. "I had a nightmare. It's nothing." She said polite, but not quite herself. She was still a bit shaky, just at the thought of Blake and how he'd been as white as a ghost. She looked up into his eyes, almost wanting to touch him to be sure that he was really there. She gave him a small smile then, before placing the book mark and putting the book down. "I was thinking we could go kayaking today." She suggested. Though pretty and book smart, Bambi was always up for an adventure. Even thrill seeking sometimes.

"What do you think?" She said, leaning forward a little bit, showing cleavage. Realizing this, she sat up straight. She knew Blake loved all her curves and female assets, but what she wanted to know more than anything, was if he could love her for her? Or if he had any feelings for her at all? They had agreed, no strings. But, maybe there was a chance. There had to be. Bambi caught her self staring dreamily up at Blake. His beautiful blue eyes were like the ocean, gripping her and pulling her out further with ever crashing wave. Looking away, "Besides, I'm in the mood to flip a boat." She teased. Blake's step-dad had a few kayak's in the back. Now all they needed to do was find the paddles. Blake had a competitive side and would enjoy a race to the other end of the lake. Bambi could bring her camera and capture whatever they could find. It would be fun.

DeersackBatman

Race_Of_Glory

Saint

DeersackBatman

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:53 pm
User Image
User Image

>> Raising an eyebrow at the female when she mentioned having a nightmare Blake took the cigarette out of his lips and ble the smoke away from her, he crushed the butt in a ash tray near him on the table. Looking over at her Blake let his bright blue eyes stare into hers, she said she was fine but he knew Bambi better then that. See Bambi didnt like to make a big deal about things by keeping it in but he knew she was probably still a little on edge and he knew better then to ask about the dream because she would probably just say it was nothing or she couldnt remember. Looking her over as she leaned in towards him Blake felt his lips pull into a faint smile. Nodding when she mentioned Kayaking the tall male sat up in his seat looking her over, finally looking off into the distance Blake didnt even notice Bambi starring at him tell he looked back at her and she looked away. Slowly extending his tattoo covers arm her direction the tall male slid his hand under hers, he laced their fingers together softly rubbing the back of her small hand with his thumb. "Sounds like fun to me Dragonfly." That was his nick name for Bambi.

Blake didnt really know how he felt about Bambi, sometimes it was just sex and they were friends but other times he felt butterflies in the stomach and he felt like he could hold her forever and never let her go. Blake loved so many things about her, he liked how smooth her skin was, he liked her long soft hair and she always smelt so good to him, even after jogging or being outside for most of the day. But he didnt know if he loved her, besides it wasnt a relationship, more of a partnership right? No strings.. But maybe he only felt that way because he had an attatchment disorder, the last girl he was with broke his heart many times and he never really had a girlfriend ever since. "Your hair looks ******** amazing." He mutter with out even noticing, where the hell did that come from? <<

User Image

Race_Of_Glory

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:26 pm
User Image

xx
▃▃xx▃▃
▃▃▃xx▃▃▃
▃▃▃▃xx▃▃▃▃
▃▃▃▃▃xx▃▃▃▃▃
▃▃▃▃▃▃xx▃▃▃▃▃▃
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃xx▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Bambi noted that Blake was being a gentleman and not prying into her most inner thoughts. Besides, there was no way she was emotionally prepared to be shot down by him if he didn't share the same feelings. When he nodded but said nothing about Kayaking, Bambi's mood lightened a bit. But it wasn't until he held her hand ever so gently, that her heart started to flutter. Sexual gestures were familiar, but a sweet one from Blake was rare. It actually made her smile. When he called her Dragonfly, her smile grew wider and felt like her heart would fly out of her chest. She was caught off guard when he complimented her hair and looked at him a moment to make sure she didn't imagine it. He looked confused himself. Giving his hand a little squeeze, she took her free hand and pushed a stray hair back behind her ear. "Well thank you." She said, bringing her hand back down to trace the tattoo's on his arm. She had a few herself, but they were more subtle compared to Blake's. She had a quote on her side that read "We will all laught at gilded butterflies." She had a tattoo of Marilyn Monroe on her lower arm too. She was her idol. The world's most well known sex symbol and she wasn't perfect herself. It reminded Bambi to just be herself and all the right people would come into her life. Like Blake."Well, I should probably change. I have a feeling I'm gonna get wet." She winked. Standing up, she grabbed her book and clutched it to her chest and grabbed the mug before walking back into the kitchen to put down the mug in the sink. She'd take care of it later. Then, without another word to Blake, she went into their room to change. Once behind the closed door, she felt like she couldn't breathe. That had to be a sign right? I mean, he could have just been concerned about me. She knew why it was hard for him to be close to anyone. His ex was horrid. But that didn't mean he couldn't give love a second chance. At least she was hopeful. Putting the book down on the bed, she opened up her suit case, and rummaged through it trying to find her swimsuit.

DeersackBatman

Race_Of_Glory

Saint

DeersackBatman

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:15 pm
User Image
User Image

>> Not even a smile appeared on his face when she thanked him, Blake had no idea where that random comment came from. But it was very true, then again her hair was always nice. Feeling Bambis fingers trace his tattoos the tall males eyes dropped down on her hand as it slid across his arm. Feeling tingles in his spin as she did this Blake looked up at her though his eyelashes as she got up and walked into the cabin. Letting out a sigh he glanced off into the sunny horizon, it was actually a beautiful day out. Soon getting up. He made his wayinto the cabin walking into the kitchen, taking a cup out he filled it with water drinking it down in a couple gulps. Placing the cup in the skin Blake walked out into the hallway, he made his way into the room not even looking over at Bambi.

Grabbing a shirt from his bag the male slid it on, he ran his hand though his hair and zipped his bag back up tossing in on the ground. As Blake was placing his bag down his phone began ringing, glancing over he noticed that it was his mother. Of course being to lazy to answer he let it go to his voicemail thinking she would just hang up and call later. Thats until he heard the womans soft voice. "Good morning Hans-.." Before his mother could finish the name Blake reached over and snatched his phone accetpting the call, he placed the phone to his ear taking a quick glance at Bambi's face before turning around and making his way back into the kitchen. "Good morning, yes we are fine. I know my way around.. Okay, yeah love ya. Goodbye." Hanging up he placed his phone on the counter before leaning on it with his hands and letting out a soft sigh. <<

User Image

Race_Of_Glory

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:27 pm
User Image

xx
▃▃xx▃▃
▃▃▃xx▃▃▃
▃▃▃▃xx▃▃▃▃
▃▃▃▃▃xx▃▃▃▃▃
▃▃▃▃▃▃xx▃▃▃▃▃▃
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃xx▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Bambi laughed but quickly covered her mouth. Blake's reaction to his mother was almost priceless. Of course, she didn't really see his face, only imagined he was blushing. After he hung up the phone, Bambi found the one piece swimsuit and her shorts at the bottom of the suit case. Stripping naked, she changed, completely aware of Blake still being in the room. She took her dog tags off and gave them a little kiss before placing them under her pillow on the bed. She didn't want to lose them if she were to get in the water. Grabbing her back pack and her water proof camera, she slung the bag over her shoulder and looked over at Blake. "Alright handsome. Let's go." Walking out of the room, she went into the kitchen and grabbed two water bottles and placed them in her bag before going outside and around to the side of the cabin where two kayak's lay waiting. Placing her back pack in the kayak, she took hold of the handle and started dragging it towards the edge of the lake.

DeersackBatman

Race_Of_Glory

Saint

DeersackBatman

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:45 pm
User Image
User Image

>> Hearing Bambis comment Blake lifted his head, he watched her grab the water then leave the kitchen. Handsome? Is that what she thought his mother was saying? Hopefully she did, that would make things a lot less awkward. Making his way out of the cabin after her Blake locked the door behind them and hid the key in the plant pot near the door. They were probably going to get in the water so he didnt want to lose his keys, thankfully he had left his phone in the kitchen. Walking over to Bambi was she pushed her Boat off into the water Blake grabbed his paddle and tossed it into his boat before pushing it into the water as well. "We're going there." He asked looking off at the island in the distance. <<

User Image

Race_Of_Glory

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:03 pm
User Image

xx
▃▃xx▃▃
▃▃▃xx▃▃▃
▃▃▃▃xx▃▃▃▃
▃▃▃▃▃xx▃▃▃▃▃
▃▃▃▃▃▃xx▃▃▃▃▃▃
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃xx▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Bambi situated herself in the Kayak and looked up at Blake when he asked her if they were heading for the island."I'll race you." She said, taking up the paddle and laying it across her lap. Reaching into her backpack, she grabbed her sunglasses and placed them on her head. Then grabbing her camera, "But first, let me take a selfie." Aiming the camera at herself, she puckered her lips and made a peace sign. The flash went off and she turned the camera around. She snapped a shot of Blake with one eyebrow raised. His signature look of course. She didn't have any photo's of him, except for the one she used for his contact picture in her phone. Half of his face was covered by his middle finger. He hadn't expected that one, nor the one she had just taken. Putting the camera back in her bag, she waited patiently for Blake.

DeersackBatman

Race_Of_Glory

Saint

DeersackBatman

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:25 pm
User Image
User Image

>> Nodding when she mentioned racing him Blake took a quick look at how far the island was. Surprisingly is was actually pretty close to them, no more then four kilometers maybe. Arching his eyebrows when she mentioned taking a selfie the tall male placed his hands on the back of his boat, he was standing in the still blue water. Raising an eyebrow Blake turned his head towards Bambi and right before he could do anything else the flash went off snapping a picture of him. What a great photo, him standing in the water holding a boat with a confused look on his face, perfect. blake never really liked pictures, but as a lead singer in a rock band he was used to it by now, it just bothered him. For some reason thought he really didnt care much for this one though, maybe cause he knew Bambi wasnt going to do something stupid with it. Climbing into his boat Blake dipped his paddle in the water. "That was probably a horrible picture by the way. I probably look like a female deer." He mentioned, see something like this would sound weird out of someones mouth, but not Blake, he was a little on the strange side anyway. <<

User Image

Race_Of_Glory

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:18 pm
User Image

xx
▃▃xx▃▃
▃▃▃xx▃▃▃
▃▃▃▃xx▃▃▃▃
▃▃▃▃▃xx▃▃▃▃▃
▃▃▃▃▃▃xx▃▃▃▃▃▃
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃xx▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Bambi smirked. "I'm sure you'd look regal even if you wore a tu-tu." She teased, putting the sunglasses on her head. Placing the paddle in the water, she realized just then she wasn't sure how this thing worked. It looked easy enough on the travel channel. She had the strength to paddle on her own due to yoga, but how did she turn left or right? Either way, Bambi took off close behind Blake, soaking in her surroundings. She watched as fish jumped out of the water and could have swore she saw a turtle. She kept quiet though, snapping a few photos here and there. She even got a few of the back of Blake's head. She'd paused long enough to snap a photo of a deer by the water's edge, but that's all it took for the water to push the kayak in the other direction. No longer pointing the front of the boat towards the island, Bambi bit her lip in concentration. Putting the camera down, she tried moving the paddle to the left and swung it backwards, only causing more problems. She didn't give up though. She kept paddling, but only ended up going in circles. "The hell?" Swift movements of her arms from both sides, she continued turning in circles but still couldn't point in the right direction. Finally she gave up and laughed out loud. "I think I'm getting the hang of this."She said, paddle on her lap, she fiddled with her hair and put it up in a pony tail to get it out of her face.

DeersackBatman

Race_Of_Glory

Saint

DeersackBatman

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 6:48 pm
User Image
User Image

>> Glancing over at Bambi after he comment Blake smirked, really a tu tu, he wouldnt be caught dead in something like that. Turning his attention back the island he began to paddle his way though the water. Dipping his paddle in the water left before turning it to the right and repeating. Soon hearing a bit of splashing and Bambi the male turned his boat around swiftly looking over at her as she struggled. Blake couldnt help but smrik at the situation, poor Bambi had no idea what she was doing. "You have to always switch the sides of your paddle. If you paddle left you'll go right and if you paddle too much to the right you'll turn left." He explained letting her get the hang of it. It was easy to see that Bambi wasnt used to things like this, but since his step father has had the cabin for most of Blakes life he kind of grew up knowing. ((Sorry its so short, on my phone.)) <<

User Image

Race_Of_Glory

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:09 pm
User Image

xx
▃▃xx▃▃
▃▃▃xx▃▃▃
▃▃▃▃xx▃▃▃▃
▃▃▃▃▃xx▃▃▃▃▃
▃▃▃▃▃▃xx▃▃▃▃▃▃
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃xx▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Bambi gave Blake a puzzled expression as he explained how to paddle correctly. After a moment she giggled to herself. "My blonde is showing again, huh?" Taking up the paddle, she moved from either side of the kayak. Getting into a rhythm, she practiced turning and did a few circles around Blake's kayak. "By george, I think I got it." She said in a British accent. A big smile played on her face. Like Blake, she had a few funny quirks of her own. Including talking in accents occasionally, she could do voice impressions too. She was about to thank Blake when her mouth conjured up what she was thinking."I just can't live without you." What? Bambi mentally smacked herself up side the head. Before Blake could answer her and hoping he didn't hear, Bambi splashed water on him as a distraction. She'd pay for that, she knew. Whatever Bambi started, Blake would always finish. Splashing him again, she didn't bother paddling away. She wouldn't get too far anyway. {{ You're fine. (: }}

DeersackBatman

Race_Of_Glory

Saint

DeersackBatman

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:48 pm
User Image
User Image

>> Smirking at the blonde comment Blake shook his head a little. "Hey, Im a natural blonde so quit the stereotyping." He joked back, but not about being born blonde, he actually was born a blonde, he just dyed his hair black all the time. Arching his eyebrows slightly at the accent Blake didnt really get it, but he did know that Bambi always was good at changing her voice. Watching her with his bright blue eyes as she circled him with her kayak the tall male smiled slightly at her comment about not being able to live with out him. But before Blake could make a comment he was surprised with a splash of cold lake water. Again he flinched being splashed a second time before looking over at Bambi with a playful grin. "You really want to start?" He asked bluntly. Dipping his paddle into the water he pulling it fast towards her making water splash all over the female before letting out a laugh. "You brought that one on yourself Nemo." <<

User Image

Race_Of_Glory

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:12 pm
User Image

xx
▃▃xx▃▃
▃▃▃xx▃▃▃
▃▃▃▃xx▃▃▃▃
▃▃▃▃▃xx▃▃▃▃▃
▃▃▃▃▃▃xx▃▃▃▃▃▃
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃xx▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Sure he was a natural blonde, but he wasn't the brightest tool in the shed either. Bambi snickered. If he was, he might have caught onto her hints about liking him long ago. He can be such a block head. Bambi was about to retort until she got soaked with water and a string of seaweed dangled off her head. She laughed. "I might have deserved that, but I know you just wanted to see me wet." She stuck out her tongue before flicking him with water again and then proceeding to paddle towards the island once more. If she kept it up, she might find herself being held under water until she admitted that Blake was a Guitar God or whatever. Bambi raised an eyebrow at yet another nickname from an animated movie. "I think I'll stick with being a woodland creature thanks." Paddling on, they finally made it to the the island and Bambi hit the edge of the beach causing her back pack to fall over. "Well I kinda stuck the landing." She mumbled to herself before turning to Blake. "So now what?"

DeersackBatman

Race_Of_Glory

Saint

DeersackBatman

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:36 pm
User Image
User Image

>> Smirking at the comment he nodded, well she wasnt lying thats for sure. "Thats not a sight I havent seen before." He replied. Blake flinched as more water was send his was, drenching him and getting some into his kayak. Thats it Bambi was dead now. The tall blue eyed male paddled over to the island at her side, he stopped his kayak just before the sand and hopped out. Pushing his kayak onto the sand Blake tossed his paddel in it and made his way behind Bambi, he picked her bag out of the water and placed it in the kayak before walking her and the boat onto the sand as well. Taking his shirt off he tossed it on his kayak and looked over at Bambi after her comment. "Now." He muttered walking over to her. Blake slid his arms on Bambi, one on her waist and the other under her knees as he lifted her out of the kayak and into his arms. "Now I teach you whos the dominant in this relationship." He mentioned with a smirk as he walked into the water with her in his hands. "Plug your noise Dragonfly." He finished. The tall tattooed male tossed Bambi out of his arms and into the water before letting out a laugh. <<

User Image

Race_Of_Glory

Gaia online high school

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out