Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
DE is here ^^

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonEnchantress

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:02 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I wanted to introduce myself in a somewhat formal fashion ^^ So here we go!

I'm, DragonEnchantress (DE for short), I joined Gaia in 2003 and have spent all of the years following as active as ever. I'm mostly found in the Breedable/Changeable Pets subforum but I once in a while wander into the Wanted/Questing subforum where I can help people whenever possible. I'm actively a B/C colorist in a couple of shops, mostly in Jokoa`, Paws and Claws and sometimes Meardhon.

I am a previous victim of a hacking, this account was broken into by an old roommate I had just out of highschool. I learned from my experiences and I brought my knowledge back in a guild form for newbies. It has long since been gone and the guild was sold but the memories of helping others get above their most stressful time will always stay with me =D I have also helped run a couple charity posts as well, but I never actually managed them myself. I'm not much of a thread manager, I always found it to be far too stressful and time consuming to be the sole owner of a thread or a shop.

I have a daughter who turns 5 in December and she keeps me on my toes. She is always trying to join me when I'm on scype chat with other gaians, streaming my screen so others can watch me do my B/C colorings and even just trying to tell me what to type when I'm online. She's such a ham and I appreciate the fact that she can't actually read yet so when I tell her I'm typing what she wants she is still happy when I'm not lol

I am always available for questions from newbies or even just someone to lend an ear. I love helping other gaians find their place in the big world of Gaia and I can't wait to help others in this guild now ^^

Thank you for allowing me to be a part of this community and I hope to add my knowledge and experiences to this guld as well.
-DE

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:51 am
Hello and welcome to the guild DE~ I really hope you will enjoy it here heart
feel free to go and hang around and chat with us~ also thank you for giving your time to help the newbies of gaia~  

Emberxylic Len

Ice-Cold Combatant

18,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • 50 Wins 150

Ms Jezebel Spirit

Feral Bibliophile

13,750 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Marathon 300
  • Tooth Fairy 100