Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:26 pm
Nondo'Vuta was ecstatic.

She'd spoken to the king, and spoke to him of her concerns for the pride. It was a bold thing, but it paid off. New ranks had been introduced, and Nondo honestly thought that they already bettered the pride.

She'd been training and sparring since she was a cub, ever since Alili found her practising on her own and promised to come by to help her. She had been her mentor, a mother figure aside from the endearing forgetful real mother she had.

Though she had a loving family, she always felt a little... different. Something wasn't right. It was probably because she spent so much time dreaming of glory, dreaming of being the ultimate warrior.

Painted Moose

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 11:28 am
Zosie

Calypso was shell shocked.

When she had chosen that morning to speak with her superiors about a possible rank change she had not expected to be offered the position of Guardian. A Soldier was what she was in her heart, and before the addition of the rank she had been a Scout with a very militaristic mindset. It hadn't been the best fit, but her life had been a pleasantly organized one. Now, however, she found herself on the precipice of change.

Now she moved to speak with the other Guardian; the one who had started it all. Nondo was younger than the battered veteran, but if Calypso understood correctly she was already well versed in combat. The lioness smirked. What a pair they would make. The young and spirited paired with the quieter veteran. This was all speculation, however; as far as she knew Nondo could be a quieter lioness herself.

Spotting the lioness, she called out with a chuffing roar before smiling. "Lovely today, isn't it?"

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:47 pm
Nondo'vuta's good mood was obvious to the rest of the world around her, and though she usually wore a fierce expression, today it was positively joyful. She wasn't one to snap, nor to ever turn a snarl towards a stranger, but she usually had a way of looking... like a warrior, she had been told, to her joy. Her large and still growing body would probably one day be rippled with a few scars, or so she hoped.

Returning a roar, though slightly quieter, she padded forward to meet her peer. "It is indeed! Congratulations." She nodded towards the other guardian. "My name is Nondo'vuta, or Nondo, if you like. You're probably aware of that, I suppose." Flashing the lioness a smile, she assumed that the king had introduced them, after all. She was shocked to have been given the position of guardian over soldier, but also delighted. "You must be Calypso, right?"

She looked the female up and down, she was indeed older, it wasn't hard to be. Nondo hoped her age wouldn't be a barrier. "What a fine team we will have!"

Painted Moose
Ack! I'm so sorry, I had no idea I hadn't replied to this ;;

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:33 pm
Zosie
It's cool. <3

Sharing a smile, she shrugged a shoulder. "It doesn't hurt to have a friendly introduction among peers, right?" Even as she stood the lioness was a large one. It was surprising to see that the adolescent was quickly catching up to her, but it was pleasing. She would be a strong Guardian, one that Calypso could hopefully rely on in years to come. "Congratulations yourself. Without you I wouldn't be here."

She rolled her shoulders, and looked to the borders. "How about a walk? I don't know about you, but I'm not one to stand still. We can discuss the coming tasks as well. It is my hope that we can have open discussions so that there are no loose ends. A tighter net, in simple terms."

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:42 am
Nondo nodded animatedly. It was a joy that this female seemed to have the same mindset as herself, and as she said it would make for better work and more organisation within the pride.

"Ah, thank you."

"A walk sound good." The dark lioness began to walk towards the watering hole, looking over her shoulder for her peer. Calypso shared another of Nondo's traits. The adolescent felt like time lying around and sitting was a time to be training, or at least doing something. "Yes, indeed, we can't afford to have gaps, just in case. We need strong warriors, including ourselves." She said bluntly. Hopefully the pair would work well together.

Painted Moose

[IC] Pridelands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff