Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
Little Pony. Big Pony. (Mellow/ Sal) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:25 pm
Mellow was taking rest under the shades of the trees again, autumn time was the best for napping, brisk breezes, not-damp ground with the lovely yellow-brownish color occupying your eyes. With his eyes still closed in a relaxed way, the petite boil snugged on the natural bed paved by the soft brittle fallen leaves and turned to another side, his mouth formed a mild curve.

His ears twitched merrily as the wind blew the leaves and performed a lovely lullaby of their own, his tail gently brushes across the fallen leaves to make them rattle in an effort to join the choir. The boil was having a good time, he even reached out his hands hidden by the long sleeves to scoop up a bunch of soft leaves to cuddle within his arms.

Wait - what was that there? Nah, not there, just some rotten leaves in black. There! A corner of reddish that stands out of other colors. Oh a portion of fabric, a cloth.

Yes. Hair tied with several ribbons that made him look silly but cute, tail twisted into a smooth long braid, the pony grabbed something not belonged to the forest or him. It was probably Trisha's hard work when he was munching the sugar cubes she gave him earlier.

In others's eyes, Mellow looked like a cute short hair ghoul with ribbons on her head, a neat ribbon bow on her braid tail. What he was wearing just helped to confirm the impression. The ghoul still had her eyes closed with a gentle smile but the fabric owner would feel a tug following a grab.

Her breath was calm and stable, indicating how comfortable she felt, she was rubbing the good-touch fabric against her little pretty face.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:33 pm
Salbei was on his way to visit the school in an attempt to rekindle the old relationship he had with a few of the students. It was rare of him to be out of his tent, and rarer still to have the time to take such a far trip, but for them he would do it. He would always do it. He loved his student-children, and felt bad for leaving them for so long.

But before he could make it to campus, he came across someone else; a little foal, pulling at one of his robes.

He paused his walk and turned to look down at the small creature. A little ghoul, it seemed. He smiled down at the little one, and reached out a thin hand to place on top of her head, between her cute little ears.

"Hello, little Filly." He said softly, as to not scare her. "Are you lost?"

meegane

Enoh Love
Crew

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:51 pm
At first, Mellow responded with a snug to curl himself up more like a shrimp, mild wrinkles formed between his eyebrows for the disturbance of the sweet sweet nap. Then, his ears twitched for the slow awakening, eyes half opened with a leave stably floated with an elegant turn and re-landing on his soft hair after the momentum of movement. His legs squirmed within the natural bedding and he blinked, rubbed his eyes and blinked.

"Good morning."

With a slightly wake-up messy hair, the scatter-brained pony gave Sal a bright sweet smile as if seeing someone dearest. He didn't take such a good nap for a while, especially after the dance, so his mind was still at a warming-up stage and missed the keywords like "Filly".

"I'm not lost~ Just enjoying a wonderful nap." He yawned and stretched his petite figure lazily, hand still grabbing the fabric corner in oblivion. Then rubbed his eyes again.

Enoh Love

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:50 am
It seemed to be pure luck that had Mellow grabbing his robes, but it was sweet, in its own way. The Older Horseman watched the much younger creature stir from sleep, but continue to be held in the thralls of it. All he could do was stay there, crouched beside the sleeping little foal, very lightly petting her ribboned hair.

"All alone?" He asked next, patient as always. "This seems like a dangerous place to nap by yourself." Though it did look rather comfortable, if he were being honest with himself. Pity he wasn't the napping type - this spot did look lovely.

meegane

Enoh Love
Crew

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:34 am
His mind was getting clear slowly, the petite pony beamed, "That's the best thing, no one will come and bother me. Don't you think this's a good spot to take a nap? If any danger approaches, I can fly away."

Mellow had his eyes squinted comfortably for the petting. "What are you doing here?" He still didn't notice he was grabbing something in his hands, but he felt something was off when his tail brushes leisurely in lateral movement.

He usually didn't talk that much, but he was in an extremely relaxed state without the need to think of conspiracies.

Enoh Love

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:17 am
"Still." Sal argued the point, his voice soft and soothing, like a Father trying to provide some insight. "It's dangerous to be out alone, and sleepy." His voice continued softly. He stayed where he was, unable to go too far with the grip on his robe, but certainly not willing to pull it free just yet. That would be cruel.

"I'm visiting the school." He started, a pleasant little smile on his lips. "Well - I was, until a precious, sleepy little Filly grabbed my robes." He gestured towards Mellow's hands then, indicating the cloth he held.

meegane

Enoh Love
Crew

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:54 am
He liked how soft Sal was as well as his soothing voice, it was like gentle breezes. On the other hand, the boil had a higher pitch young voice, like boy's voice before mutation. "I don't know a good and safe place for napping, I'm used to be alone." Mellow said lightly, he seemed to like loneliness.

"Not a filly, name is Mellow." With a pause, the boil's citrine eyes followed Sal's hand to stop at his hand. He flipped it and realized something was there. The small face flushed like tomato and flung the fabric end with his arms acted like springs. "Sor-Sorry! I-I didn't know...." He didn't continue, but his braided tail swept over in a nervous manner, the blush didn't have sign to go away at all. His hands grasped onto his clothes, creasing them.

That's shameful, Mellow!

Enoh Love

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:42 pm
"Ah, a little colt." Realization dawned on the old Horseman, who didn't seem too phased that he had gotten the gender wrong; all signs pointed, but it was wrong of him to assume. There were too many other options on top of the standard two. "My apologies." Still, it had been an error, and that was enough for an apology.

"It's alright, worry not." The Horseman shifted, taking a seat next to Mellow on the ground. "It happens often, no need to be upset." It happened a lot to him, really. One way or another. Most people mistook his robes for something else, and it was usually a rather funny thing to happen to him.

"My name is Salbei, and I am a Horseman of Famine. Pleasure to meet you, little Mellow."

meegane

Enoh Love
Crew

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:53 pm
The boil with ribbon-ed hair waved his hands, "Not filly or colt, just Mellow." He gave the elder horseman a bright teenager boil grin.

Mellow still felt a bit shameful, he rubbed the back of his hair awkwardly. As it so happens, he didn't touch any of the ribbons that Trisha added onto his hair. "I'm really sorry, Salbei, I'm usually absent-minded when I nap or after drinking something wrong. Pleased to meet you too, I'm a year one demon student."

Blinking his eyes with a baffled face, he asked, "Horseman? Is that a kind of species?" The boil scooted over a little that made the leaves rattled, arms on his raised up knees, eyes slightly squinted at the cozy zephyr.

"I like forests, they smell like home." Some of his bangs blew up by the wind.

Enoh Love

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:25 am
Sal gave a soft, amused chuckle. "Alright, 'Just Mellow'." Though he likely wouldn't ever use the boil's name again for a long time; the old pony was very fond of pet names.

"It's alright. No harm done." He assured the younger one, watching with amusement as he missed the ribbons in his hair entirely. Though, a moment later, he realized something that Mellow had said sounded a little...well, strange. "You drank something wrong? What was it?" Did Halloween start embracing Famine customs of alchemy? If so, he was much more interested in visiting them on a more constant basis.

"Yes, Horsemen are a specie. We're not from Halloween, we are our own, proud group." It was almost fascinating to find a young one that didn't know about the Horsemen, though with their recent move he was fairly certain that it was something he should have suspected. "Also known as the 'Four Clans'." He elaborated, at least a little.

"I miss the desert, myself." Forests were good and all, but the desert was always his home, and he often missed the beating sun, or the hot sand between his skeletal toes.

Meegane

Enoh Love
Crew

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:03 am
"Yup....at the prom earlier, it was the most horrible idea ever. I can't rest and got dragged here and there. On the table, there were some flasks with liquids inside, I mixed some up and drank, because it said others who did it were fine." He rubbed his temples, refused to accept what stupid things he had done. "I can't remember what I have done after drinking that thing...... Mellow frowned at the missing of memories, but still didn't realized the ribbons on his head.

The topic of horseman piqued all the pony's interest, his ears perked up lively. "Not from Halloween? Four Clans? I haven't heard about that, isn't everything come from Halloween? There's another world?" Mellow asked with a baffled expression as if many question marks hanging over his head.

"You come from desert? Oasis?" The pony was grown up at a small simple town, and never been to other places by his own. It made him naive and gullible despite of his special conspiracy theories of ghouls.

Enoh Love

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:28 pm
"Is that where you got these ribbons?" Sal asked softly, lightly plucking one of them; not enough to undo it, but enough to call attention to it. He had been to the dance as well, entirely to follow after another Horseman to make sure he didn't cause too much trouble...but also in hopes of finding one of his 'children'. His self-imposed mission had been successful, since he stopped Wrath from giving Hel poisoned alcohol, while being able to see Hel again, to make sure she was alright.

"We are older than Halloween, little one. The Four Clans were around before your world even existed; we are an old bunch." He gave a small chuckle; he was one of the older ones, but he was by far an elder. It was obviously story time, and he settled in to teach this little pony at least a little bit, in the time he had to do it. "As the name implies, there are Four Clans; Conquest, War, Famine, and Death. The clan we were born into defines who we are, and dictates how we function as a unit. For example, I am from Famine. One of our skillsets is alchemy, and so the other clans turn to us for potions, either poisons or aids. Death are crafters, both weapons and jewellery, so we go to them for such things. Does that make sense?"

meegane

Enoh Love
Crew

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:47 pm
"Ri-Ribbon eh?" Mellow blinked as he rolled big eyes to the silky strip from his hair. "What?! Why - Ah it's Trisha! That horrible ghoul-" He ruffled his hair, pulling two more ribbons down with a frown, "Is there more? She must put those on when I munched the sugar cubes, jack!" The boil messed up his green hair in a rude action, and some stray strands on top curled and stood up.

The ruthlessness continued for a while until he ensured no more on his hair, he seemed to hate them so much that one would believe he wanted to pull all the whole scalp layer out. When his hands were down, he was sweating a little.

He took a good look at Sal after he explained his clan, "Older than Halloween?" He exclaimed in a bit of surprise, "How old are you? Does the Famine all look as - skinny as you?" Mellow picked up the horseman's hand gently to examine it, the young pony was full of curiosity.

"So in your barter system, is there a currency like - this?" He sought and took out a silver seed from the knit. The Four Clans sounded like a self-sufficient species and the boil wanted to know if they traded with Halloweeners. "Do your clan trade with us then? If so, how?" They were like teacher and a student who had a lot of questions to ask. "And - your home is far from Amityville? How do your friends visit you? Are we allowed to visit it?" The braided tail with ribbon swung lightly in a hopeful manner that meeting its owner's heart.

Enoh Love

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:53 pm
Sal watched on in amusement as he took off the ribbons with all the embarrassment of a teenage boil. He stayed quiet as he went on his verbal rampage, and even as he almost took his hair out in an attempt to make sure there weren't any more. "Your tail." He said finally, quiet amused.

"I am not older than Halloween. Our Clans are." Well, perhaps he was, honestly as the centuries ticked by he simply lost track of time. He chuckled, shaking his head a little bit, just enough to make the various coins and trinkets in his hair clink like wind chimes. "I am too old, little one. Too old." And he left it at that; his real age was a well guarded secret. "But yes, most Famine are. But some, like me, wear too many layers to show just how thin." His layers hid his very emaciated body very well. Mellow took his hand and Sal let him, not putting up a fight as the little one examined his long, thin, tattooed fingers.

He laughed the laughed of an amused Parent as Mellow bombarded him with questions.

"You are a curious little colt, aren't you?" That was good, though. He approved of curiosity, even if it lead down dark and dangerous roads, like his usually did. "We lived in Halloween for a while after our islands were destroyed." Though the memory was a terrible one, he managed to say it as easily as he would discuss the weather. "We recently found our true home and, sadly, I would not permit you to visit. I visit my friends and children, they do not visit me."

meegane

Enoh Love
Crew

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:45 pm
The boil made a shocking unbelievable look on his face and slowly moved his head to the back - omj not even his tail - not his precious beautiful tail - He screamed silently and nearly cried, nearly. Mellow would restore his rampage if his proud wasn't hurt and sad, he unhappily pull the strip (He was already well taught how to untie them) and quietly combed his fur with drooped ears. How long it had been like that, his smooth pretty tail had some undulations.

It spent him a while to be satisfy with the appearance of his tail and resumed the conversation. In his mind, telling the cow ghoul not to touch his tail again had a top priority when he returned to the dorm. Unluckily, his mood already ruined by little, too late.

With a pair of sensitive ears, they moved with the tinkling and chiming of Sal's accessories irresistibly. "Did you not eat enough?" The tail behind Mellow was lifeless from the torment, and the petite boil definitely not seemed to be the right candidate to ask such a question. "Not colt, Mellow." He corrected him shortly. "...I haven't been to other places, so - Anything your home was destroyed? By who?" After justifying his curiosity, he asked, a normal question that a boil knowing nothing of the tragedy and thinking humans are own their preys would do.

"Is your clan hiding from something?" He made the conclusion after hearing what Sal said, the eyebrow on one side arched up slightly.

Enoh Love
biggrin

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas