Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dragon Age : A Real Fans Guild

Back to Guilds

A dragon age guild. Game focused. A rp forum is available though. 

Tags: Dragon, Dragon age origins, Bioware, Grey Warden, Dragon age 2 

Reply The Dragon Age Guild.
Is it just me...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DRTYJacket_NyteSkye

Generous Lover

7,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:29 am
Or is it a good idea to NOT spoil myself with too much details about the game? Don't get me wrong, I'm really excited about Inquisition, but I also want to learn about everything I need to know in-game, from what little I've seen, I know it will be great (romance options, eh, not too great for me :/ ))...

But I just learned you can visit Ferelden... I'm like sooooo excited about this, and since using Dragon Age Keep (I'm currently playing Origins to remember what choices I made and why since I don't remember what choices I made 2 years ago in Origins, Awakening and 2 lol)... I'm hoping we will see some old faces... Specifically my Warden whom I've missed so much over the years... And how her relationship with Leliana has grown!!!

Anyways, do any of you get what I'm trying to say? I can't wait, 15 more days!!!! (That also means I have 15 days to beat both Origins and DA:2 D: )  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:53 am
DRTYJacket_NyteSkye
Or is it a good idea to NOT spoil myself with too much details about the game? Don't get me wrong, I'm really excited about Inquisition, but I also want to learn about everything I need to know in-game, from what little I've seen, I know it will be great (romance options, eh, not too great for me :/ ))...

But I just learned you can visit Ferelden... I'm like sooooo excited about this, and since using Dragon Age Keep (I'm currently playing Origins to remember what choices I made and why since I don't remember what choices I made 2 years ago in Origins, Awakening and 2 lol)... I'm hoping we will see some old faces... Specifically my Warden whom I've missed so much over the years... And how her relationship with Leliana has grown!!!

Anyways, do any of you get what I'm trying to say? I can't wait, 15 more days!!!! (That also means I have 15 days to beat both Origins and DA:2 D: )

i agree 100% im looking at the info but not studying the info cause i want to learn it first hand. I want all the details but i dont... i dont want to believe its going to be one way and end up being another.. also whats the fun if i know all there is to know? right?

ALSO high five for also have a fem warden with leli i thought i was the only one!  

Tairn McBeth
Crew

Questionable Snowflake

28,550 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Expert Skill 150

DRTYJacket_NyteSkye

Generous Lover

7,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:45 pm
PandasKitten
DRTYJacket_NyteSkye

i agree 100% im looking at the info but not studying the info cause i want to learn it first hand. I want all the details but i dont... i dont want to believe its going to be one way and end up being another.. also whats the fun if i know all there is to know? right?

ALSO high five for also have a fem warden with leli i thought i was the only one!

My point exactly, I only know the romance options in detail. I was wondering why a lot of people were choosing Dorian, but I'm choosing either Sera or Josephine, depending on... Sooo many variants lol... && My first playthrough of Origins, I REALLY wanted Morrigan (since she is only your second recruit)... But I later found out only males can romance her... Then I met Leliana... I can listen to her talk tales all night long. Just a few days ago, I finally got the "Wine, Woman and Song" trophy, because I could never figure out how to romance her properly back then, even though I left Ferelden with her!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:00 am
DRTYJacket_NyteSkye
PandasKitten
DRTYJacket_NyteSkye

My point exactly, I only know the romance options in detail. I was wondering why a lot of people were choosing Dorian, but I'm choosing either Sera or Josephine, depending on... Sooo many variants lol... && My first playthrough of Origins, I REALLY wanted Morrigan (since she is only your second recruit)... But I later found out only males can romance her... Then I met Leliana... I can listen to her talk tales all night long. Just a few days ago, I finally got the "Wine, Woman and Song" trophy, because I could never figure out how to romance her properly back then, even though I left Ferelden with her!

Im right there with you im looking towards Sera or Josephine as well XD
Im sure i will at some point be with everyone if its a trophy but im only looking at those 2.. i think the last person i got was Alister i think =/
i would listen to Lelis stories over again cause i enjoyed listening to her 3nodding I am kinda mad tho they changed her eyes from misty ice blue to honey brown scream oh well im just glad shes in DA:I! also if you need any help finishing trophies in O or 2 i completed it a while ago when i went crazy and want to plat it sweatdrop  

Tairn McBeth
Crew

Questionable Snowflake

28,550 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Expert Skill 150

DRTYJacket_NyteSkye

Generous Lover

7,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:04 am
PandasKitten
DRTYJacket_NyteSkye
PandasKitten
DRTYJacket_NyteSkye

Im right there with you im looking towards Sera or Josephine as well XD
Im sure i will at some point be with everyone if its a trophy but im only looking at those 2.. i think the last person i got was Alister i think =/
i would listen to Lelis stories over again cause i enjoyed listening to her 3nodding I am kinda mad tho they changed her eyes from misty ice blue to honey brown scream oh well im just glad shes in DA:I! also if you need any help finishing trophies in O or 2 i completed it a while ago when i went crazy and want to plat it sweatdrop

Well, DA2 only had the trophy to just romance any companion, so I don't think DA:I will change much. Who knows? && WHAAAAT?!?!?!?!? THEY CHANGED MY LELIANA!?!?!?! Ehh... I'll still be really excited to see her again (I'm also crazy for Morrigan as well lol)

Now, I remember reading that there's a glitch to getting the Blight Queller trophy? The final kill darkspawn one? I have the first 2 trophies but not the last one? Any tips on that? Do I go into the final battle alone?

Don't even get me started on DA:2 trophies, I rage quit because I missed one freaking chantry codex (while I was doing my trophy hunting story)... So I haven't really played it since then, and that was 2 years ago lol.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:07 am
DRTYJacket_NyteSkye
PandasKitten
DRTYJacket_NyteSkye
PandasKitten
DRTYJacket_NyteSkye
Or is it a good idea to NOT spoil myself

!

:

Well, DA2 only had the trophy to just romance any companion, so I don't think DA:I will change much. Who knows? && WHAAAAT?!?!?!?!? THEY CHANGED MY LELIANA!?!?!?! Ehh... I'll still be really excited to see her again (I'm also crazy for Morrigan as well lol)

Now, I remember reading that there's a glitch to getting the Blight Queller trophy? The final kill darkspawn one? I have the first 2 trophies but not the last one? Any tips on that? Do I go into the final battle alone?

Don't even get me started on DA:2 trophies, I rage quit because I missed one freaking chantry codex (while I was doing my trophy hunting story)... So I haven't really played it since then, and that was 2 years ago lol.

hmm Blight Queller .. it will have to be with your Warden and not a team effort BUT from what i remember this does not have to be in one play thru so as long as its on the same account then you just have to keep killing things till you get it.. now the final battle is one of the only places i know of that has a constant respawn of darkspawn but you also have to dance around the archdemon so i would say get an armor that will auto heal you i think its like 200 gold in orzammar its heavy armor tho so if you arent playing warrior that might be hard.. but thats just to help keep you a live while you do other things.. i would say fight the archdemon till it goes to sit at the final landing space then go kill darkspawn to your hearts content.. i say fight til then so you dont have the archdeamon landing on your head every 2 mins and you can see its magic coming an start working for a heal or.. you can just play the came a few times and get every story by the last story you should have 1000 kills ..

now DA2 i can help with the locations and acts of when thing appear and what not.. i tell you finding EVERY crafting source was the worst crying i missed 1 elf root twice i finally got it one my last play thru  

Tairn McBeth
Crew

Questionable Snowflake

28,550 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Expert Skill 150

DRTYJacket_NyteSkye

Generous Lover

7,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:39 pm
I read that it was not accumulative, that you would have to solo everything with your Warden each time you knew you were going to encounter Darkspawn. This was due to a bug in one of the patches by EA to where it was NOT a team effort.... They never bothered patching it since.

&& As for DA:2, I'll play it again once I'm completely done with Origins story (Awakening and all DLC's included.) But I wouldn't mind having another DA friend on my friends list. Especially if we will be playing on PS4 lol  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:35 am
DRTYJacket_NyteSkye
I read that it was not accumulative, that you would have to solo everything with your Warden each time you knew you were going to encounter Darkspawn. This was due to a bug in one of the patches by EA to where it was NOT a team effort.... They never bothered patching it since.

&& As for DA:2, I'll play it again once I'm completely done with Origins story (Awakening and all DLC's included.) But I wouldn't mind having another DA friend on my friends list. Especially if we will be playing on PS4 lol

oh you have awakening? then as long as you keep the same character from DAO then the kill count should carry over i believe thats when i got mine.. also ive read both things it seems some were affected by the patch while others were not =/

and indeed indeed if you want to add me my PSN ID is in my sig Tairn_McBeth =) i'll be on later today playing Diablo 3 trying to get lvl 70 on hardcore just say that you are from Gaia so i know ^_^  

Tairn McBeth
Crew

Questionable Snowflake

28,550 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Expert Skill 150
The Dragon Age Guild.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers