Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 4:47 pm
User Image

Seze didn't go hunting. Normally, she felt like the rough rummaging and leaping on top of other animals would mess up her fur. If it didn't, the blood from the animals they killed certainly would. And she really hated getting dirty. On the flip side, though, she really did want to learn to hunt, messy or not.

Just because she was a babysitter didn't mean she was never going to have to work for her food- eventually, she was going to have to find something to eat. What if she needed to feed cubs and no one could do it? She had to be able to help them!

So she had decided to head out with one of the hunting teams, just to see if she could get some skills. Maybe she wouldn't leap into action herself, but she could at least watch.

magnadearel
(sorry, I didn't know which one you want to use, or if they were both going to be in it. XD)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 3:02 pm
Cajanic
No worries. ^_^ Thanks for the starts! Sorry its taken me so long to reply.

User Image

For a change of pace, the pale lioness had decided to join up with a hunting group today. She could have easily gone hunting by herself or done a normal patrol even. Instead it felt like today was a day for company. Pallas strolled over the area where warriors and hunters gathered to form up groups.

"Anyone interested in forming a hunting group with me?" She spoke loud enough to be heard by those there, but not loud enough to be annoying. Pallas thought the pride could do with a bit more fresh meat. If she could get a big enough group they could potentially bring something quite large in. Purple eyes scanned those standing around. She spotted a dark lioness with beautiful pale blue markings and watched her hopefully. The lioness appeared to be alone, and a bit unsure.

User Image

The patrols were well covered today. Tstew decided that instead of laying around camp she'd go do something useful with her paws for the day. She was passing the gathering of hunters and warriors, when a pleasant voiced called out. The brilliantly marked lioness paused with her ears perked. A hunting group? That would be something fun to do. She changed direction and headed to a white lioness with light blue markings.

"How many are you looking for your hunt?" Basically she was asking what the lioness had in mind to hunt. The larger the number, the bigger the prey. Tstew looked around to see if anyone else was coming over. There was plenty of lions standing around here. Surely some were looking for something.

magnadearel

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:50 pm
Seze heard one of the lions ask for a group, but was a little hesitant to call out saying that she wanted to join in. that is, until the lioness looked her way and seemed to be hopeful that she would join. This made Seze perk up a bit and forget some of her nerves- she had been worried that they wouldn't want her to offer her services, but it seemed all were welcome there.

"I would like to join you," she said lightly, moving herself over to Pallas. She saw another lioness was there, too, and she seemed interested in the group as well. Seze smiled- this was going much better than she would have thought.

"You two have such lovely coats," she offered, looking from Pallas to Tstew, "such lovely patterns and colors! Oh, um, I'm Seze- I'm a babysitter, but I wanted to help out with hunting today. I hope you don't mind."

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:53 pm
Cajanic

She was pleased when an intricately marked female came up and immediately offered herself to join, soon followed by the dark lioness she'd noticed hanging around the outskirts. Pallas gave a broad grin to them both. "Three would be an excellent number," she replied to the purple and blue female. "I'm Pallas, a warrior. Felt like doing a hunt today and company is always nice to have."

The pale female purred at the comment about her coat. "Yours is quite remarkable too! I love your pale markings. Nice to meet you Seze! Have you been hunting before?" She let her glance drift between her two companions in inquiry. They could talk while they walked. "So I was thinking we'd head out into the deep forest for some really big deers. Bring back some fresh meat." She started to move off so they could make the most use of their time.

Tstew was fairly surprised when a dark quiet lioness came up to join the group. She nodded a greeting to the dark lioness. "Thank you," she said softly to the compliment on her coat. A smile crossed her lips as Pallas returned the compliment. "Hello Pallas, Seze. I'm Tstew Seze," she quirked her lips at the ironic nature of meeting another with part of her name, "also a warrior." She didn't have to wait long before the pale lioness began to move them off. Tstew was glad Pallas wasn't going to stand around and gossip.

The female moved to keep up with her group. She walked to Pallas' right shoulder and kept pace. "If we can get a couple that would really help the pride." She liked doing something constructive, and it looked like she'd gotten into a good group. Tstew glanced over at the baby-sitter. She wasn't sure how much outside experience Seze had away from the pride.

magnadearel

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:33 am
"Another Seze! That's great," laughed Seze. She was happy that she had something that connected her, at least in a small way, to other members of the pride. Since she was no longer with her mate, whom had joined the pride with her, she had been feeling a little isolated.

She followed the other two, and when Pallas asked if she had hunted before, she made a bit of a face. "Well, I hunted before I joined this pride," she commented lightly, "but I'm afraid I haven't done much of it since being here. Just looking after cubs, really." She smiled as she continued after them. "I was hoping I wouldn't be too rusty. I think bringing back enough to help the pride would be a lovely idea."

She'd do her best, too, even if hunting wasn't her primary skill. Even out in the rogue lands, she hadn't been great at it.

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:00 pm
Cajanic

Pallas giggled at the confusion two lions with the same name could cause. "Well luckily we can call you Tstew, so I don't get you both confused." She bobbed her head to hear Seze had hunted outside the pride. "Well you'll get a good experience with us! I'm sure you've already know the moves. You must get more practice being prey than predator with cubs." She laughed. Cubs were always pouncing. The pale female was pleased with the group she'd gotten. It could have been worse.

"There's some woods I'd like to look in that had a nice herd yesterday. With luck they wouldn't have gone far." Away from the majority of the pride and heading into the forest, Pallas picked up her pace to a practiced lope. It let her move efficiently through the tree branches.

Tstew smiled as the group commented on their similar names. "Whatever works for you," she said to Pallas. "Are there many in the pride Seze?" She hadn't heard of any others, but like this Seze, maybe they weren't warriors. "I'm sure your skills will come back quickly. I'd be happy to take you on some training trips after this if you'd like to learn more." She wasn't sure how much the dark lioness would want to learn since she mostly cared for cubs. That was a big job in itself as far as Tstew was concerned.

The purple lioness moved to take last position and leave the more protected center for Seze. They weren't sure what they'd encounter, and Tstew wanted to be able to protect the least experienced member of the group if possible. "Are you taking care of any cubs currently?" She was rather out of touch with the younger members of the pride.

magnadearel

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 3:41 pm
Seze laughed. "I've never thought about it that, Pallas, but I supposed you're right!" She was always being pounced on by the cubs while they were playing and learning the skills they would need as adults. She even gave them tips every now and again. But that was still a lot different from hunting in the rogue lands. She hoped she would be able to remember more from her time before joining the pride than her time the games she played with the cubs.

She didn't want to embarrass herself, or let down her little team.

"Not currently," she replied when she was asked about the cubs, "though I think there are a couple expecting, or at least trying to be expecting." She chuckled lightly at that. There were always those who wanted to have cubs. Some were just better at it than others.

"Any thoughts on where we're going to find a good target?"

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:00 pm
Cajanic

Pallas traveled with one ear twitched back to listen to the others talk, and one ear forward to listen for danger. She hoped the other two were also keeping an eye out. The pale female ducked under some vines that could cause problems if one wasn't paying attention. Cubs always made her smile. She was looking forward to finding a mate of her own and then settling down have cubs. It was sad the male she'd joined with hadn't decided to stay with her. It just wasn't meant to be and she understood that.

"Mmmm there's a small meadow I was planning to stalk up on on. There was a nice looking herd there yesterday and I'm hoping they haven't gone far. Sound good to you two?"

Tstew checked behind her a couple of times, but didn't find anything out of the ordinary. All was quite as it could be with three lionesses moving through the area openly. She laughed at the mention of cubs tending to pounce on their guardians. They were adorable. "I wish them luck." It was a bit disappointing to hear Seze didn't have any cubs to watch currently. As she pointed out though, these things took their time.

"That sounds doable to me Pallas. If not, we can always look elsewhere." Tstew was willing to be flexible. Whatever prey popped up is what she would hunt.

magnadearel

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:03 am
Seze looked over at Pallas when she mentioned the meadow, offering her a slight nod in response. Yes, that did sound plenty good to her, if she was honest. An open area with fresh grass was the perfect kind of place for a meal to be lurking. She wondered if she would be lucky enough to see some hunting. It was very interesting to watch others in their craft.

And she would of course help if she could, too.

"Let's head there, then," she agreed, since it looked as though Tstew was on board with the idea, too. she started to move herself forward, slowly making her way to the hunting spot with Pallas leading them. Since she didn't know where the meadow was on her own, she needed the guide to get going. It was alright by her- she was not the leader type.

Unless you counted telling cubs what to do, which she was very good at. Smiling to herself, she hoped they would come back with something good.

magnadearel
I think we can end this after yours? We could always do another thread with the actual hunt portion, if we wanted.

[IC] Iknimaya Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games