New Lands. [Isilmé Taurë & Tenzin]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:00 pm
User ImageIsilmé had been travelling for some time now; the sun beating down on her. She'd made great distance, trying to get out of the open plains and into the forest she'd noted in the distance. She didn't like open spaces, there weren't enough places to hide. She breathed heavily, turning her walk into a canter, trying to make the last stretch before night fall. She arrived with time to spare, almost collapsing with exhaustion. It was cool among the trees and their shade and the ground was moist, something that, at this time, was a welcomed feeling. She flopped to the ground, rolling in it to cool herself off. For a while, she simply sat, catching her breath and resting her tired legs.

Well rested, she finally took a proper look at her surroundings. It was still light enough that she could make out most things. The forest here was thicker than those she was used to, trees closer together with no real discernible paths that would lead her in. She bit her lip and took a few steps forward, a slight frown crossing her face. The last thing she needed was to get lost in the forest.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:32 pm
User Image

Tenzin

It was just coming onto evening when Tenzin had chosen to travel from the forest borders back to his home in the depths of the Western Forests. He'd been walking about the outskirts of the forest, the ones that were pressed close to the plains nearby, as he often would go to seek peace from the forest. The early morning birdsong was always a pleasantry in his life. The branches above his head swayed in a soft breeze; the leaves brushed against each other, their rustling sounding like rain. Then, there was always the stray fox or mouse that would find itself in Tenzin's path, so that he might observe them. It was a lovely life here, and Tenzin was very partial to it.

It didn't take Tenzin very long to become deep in thought in the comforts of the forest he called home. With thoughts of home on his mind, he remembered how it had been to grow up in the forest. The setting was one of the better parts of his childhood, as he had many adventures here. His parents... They were not as grand.

His mother had always had a case of wanderlust, so she left almost immediately after he fell from his basket. She would've taken him with her, if he could've followed fast enough, but he was a wobbly-legged foal, it had been impossible.. His father was the one that ended up taking care of him for a time. As it was from his father that he inherited his physical strengths from, it was his father who taught him how to utilize such strength.

It wasn't long into his life before his father left too, having determined that Tenzin was as fit as a foal could be. With a farewell, Tenzin's father left, and he'd never seen either of his parents since.

Despite growing up majorly in solitude, Tenzin grew to be a noble-hearted, strong-willed stallion. He even came across a few Soquili, though with one look at his giant physique they turned tail and fled. Henceforth, his social skills have always been rather... lacking. The only one who hadn't been frightened from him, was a young wolf by the name of Damian. Damian and Tenzin had crossed paths a while ago, but for one reason or another, the wolf hadn't fled in the sight of him, but stayed to chat with the large Soquili. Damian never seemed very inclined to go elsewhere, but today the wolf had chosen to stay within the depths, as opposed to going for a walk with Tenzin.

Tenzin had been so caught up in his thoughts, that he'd stopped walking, tilted his head back absentmindedly, gazing up at fading light between the branches and leaves. The sight was enough to bring him back to reality and where he was standing, and he remembered how late it was getting. He would have to get a move on, if he was to get home without the danger of coming across a fallen log to trip upon, or a nocturnal danger.

A rustling in the bushes pulled his attention away from the sky, however, and he turned to face the bushes, where he'd heard movement. Ears pricked, he wondered if it was another Soquili, or a night-time hunter out early. He fidgeted slightly, unsure what to say or do for a moment, before deciding that it was best to alert them that he was friendly. Maybe this one, if it was another Soquili, would not flee at the sight of him.

"Hello, hello?" Tenzin asked the bushes, "You needn't be afraid, I promise. I'm friendly, and I certainly don't bite."

LOLTERNATIVE
Sorry for the wait, I'm moving this month, so my life is a little crazy right now.

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:07 pm
Isilmé heard the arrival of another and for a few moments, she tried to stay as silent and still as she could. Even when he spoke, she was hesitant, at war with whether or not revealing herself was a good idea. She took a deep breath and moved forward, to the sound of the voice, stepping out of the trees and into a clearing. When she came face to face with the stallion, she shied away at first; his size alone frightening the mare. She relaxed a little.

"Sorry," she said. "I, uh," she shifted a little. "I do believe I may be lost." She cleared her throat softly. "I'm not used to this forest - the trees are so.. big. I apologise if I'm trespassing." She bowed her head a little.

belloblossom
Replies should be relatively back to normal now. sorry for the wait and ty for your patience. ;;

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:49 pm
User Image

Tenzin

So he had been right, it was another Soquili, and a mare at that. She, like many that he had come across, was smaller than he was. While he wasn't surprised that she moved away from him after revealing herself, the sensitive stallion was still rather stung by it. He tried to remember some of the things that Damian had told him. Imagine how he looked, looming over her in the dark light of the evening. He shouldn't be hurt that she was spooked, he should be understanding and supportive. So, when she apologized to him, he shook his head and smiled,

"You needn't apologize, you're not trespassing here." He replied, his tone friendly as ever, "You're in the Western Forest, just along the borders of it, actually. Did you come from the Plains?" He asked, wondering if the reason she was so disoriented was because she's went from clear meadows to large trees. Just after he asked her however, he noticed that the nighttime was fast approaching. He didn't have much desire to be walking out during the nighttime, but he didn't want to leave this lost mare on her own either.

"I don't mean to be abrupt, but night is falling, and there are some creatures here that aren't as friendly as I am. My home is further into the forest, and I wouldn't be opposed to your company, if you'd like to join me. In the morning, we can see about getting you someplace familiar. I know the Western Region quite well, having lived no where else, but I can tell you more about that later. Follow close, if you're coming with me, I wouldn't want you to fall behind in this darkness." He informed her, and turned slightly, his hooves finding the familiar path that would lead him back to his home within the depths of the forest. Once he had found the path, he looked back to the mare, and realized he didn't know her name, and that she didn't know his. "I'm Tenzin, by the way. What's your name?"

LOLTERNATIVE
It's all good, though I was getting a little worried. I'm glad to see that you're back into the roleplay though! yum_puddi

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items