[PRP] Permission (Nitesh x Etoile)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nessiaing

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:38 pm
User Image

Nitesh was moving slowly around the base of the mountain. He had just come from telling his mom that he planned on leaving the pride. He was a still shaking just a little. He knew that she would forgive him and would be just fine but he couldn't get the image out of his head of how upset she had been.

Sighing Nitesh plopped his black tush on the ground. He knew he was making the right choice for himself, he just wished that he would have a way of knowing that his mom was going to be okay in his absence.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:19 pm
User Image

Etoile was, well, a disgusting ball of nerves at this point in time. He was off to find Tala's children and ask them something he never thought he'd hear come frothing out of his mouth in the entirety of his life. He was going to ask them if he could starting seeing their mom on more than just a casual friend-like basis. He really enjoyed Tala's company, and she seemed to enjoy his, and she was pretty, friendly, and tolerated him to a degree that others did not. Maybe she would be the one he spent the rest of his known life with? Or maybe her kids would beat the crap out of him for having the gall to ask; either way, he was walking his stiff gray self in the direction he knew them to be.

He was in luck at that point, because as he rounded a corner down the path he was taking he caught sight of one of Tala's sons, Nitesh, standing by himself in a contemplative manner. Maybe right now wasn't a good time to talk to him, but if he didn't talk to him now, Etoile may not ever have the nerves to ask him for his blessing and then he'd be that skeevy dude who was hanging around his mom a little too much. Etoile did not want to be that dude. He had met some of those dudes, they were gross.

"N-nitesh! Funny running into you h-here. Are you busy?" Etoile managed to stutter, smiling nervously as he approached the pink and black male who looked a lot like his mom.

nessiaing

hibi-tea

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150

nessiaing

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:28 pm
Nitesh looked up when he heard the males voice. He recognized the male but didn't know him by name. He couldn't imagine why he would be coming to seek Nitesh out. Nitesh also found it odd that on the day he should decide to leave he was being sought out when he had here in the pride for ages and no one ever spoke to him, other than his children.

"Hello" Nitesh greeted the blue maned male. Just because he was having a bad day didn't mean he should be rude at all. "What can I do for you?" Nitesh's mind was wondering with the possibilities of what the other male could want.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:44 pm
Hibi: "H-Hi," Etoile fumbled, smiling again as he tried not to let the nerves that were unconciously causing his paws to twitch come out in his speech, "Uhm. We haven't properly met. I'm Etoile, and I was away for some time while all the stuff happened and we all moved and stuff up here, and there was all that junk that people talk dumb about all the time, but I'm not here to talk about that. I mean, it kind of has to do with that, but not really, but I mean- err. Wait. Let me try this again..."

Etoile stopped talking, scrunching his nose up for a minute as he shook out his mane like he was shaking out his very jumbled mess of a mouth at that point. He gave a big sigh, and looked Nitesh in the eyes with his rather eerie light-gray ones and started speaking again.

"Hi, I'm Etoile. I met your mom Tala some time ago while I was talking to my Dad, and it looked like I was talking to myself, but she was fine with it. Anyway. We became friends, and I really like your mom and she's the only one in our pride that has bothered to get to know me since I got back, and she's not weirded out that my Dad's a god, and I wanted to know if I could have your permission to see your mom as... as more than friends."

After Etoile managed to ramble out what he wanted again, he looked expectantly to Nitesh, hoping that the male wasn't about to try and beat the crap out of him. That would certainly put a damper on his relationship with Tala since he knew she was very much about family. And how could she possibly go on being friends with him if her children were against his general involvement with her?

nessiaing: Nitesh stood listening to the male, at first he was confused, and then even more confused. He had his head cocked to the side trying to make sense of what the male was saying.

It wasn't until the grey male stopped and started again that Nitesh really began to understand what he was saying. The black and pink male stood and waited listening, he made sure to keep his face neutral. He didn't wan't to give anything away, inside he was already happy that his mother would have a companion, it couldn't come at a better time with Nitesh leaving home, but he wanted the grey male to work for it a little.

"Hello Etoile" Nitesh started by just greeting the other male, try to keep it serious, though he was having a real hard time.

"So you are saying you want to be my daddy?" Nitesh asked cracking a smile, he couldn't be serious or make the male sweat.

Hibi: "I think you might be older than me...," Etoile answered, pensively. Despite Nitesh's cracked smile, Etoile took it seriously, not even bothering to think of the dynamic that might arise since he wanted to court their mom. Were they gonna expect him to act as some sort of figurehead to them? Were there obligations involved? He had never been a dad, so he had no idea, and his father is not the ideal father regardless of his unwavering love for him.

"I... I don't think it works like that at this point," Etoile finally responded, giving his head a slight nod as he attempted to convince himself of this. "Besides, you don't want my Dad as your Grandpa. I love him dearly, but my father's a mess."

Etoile nodded again, more firmly this time. He did love his dad dearly, but that man was a sincere mess and there was nothing any of them could do to fix that.

"But I still really like your mom, and and even though I can't do a single thing about being a Dad to you, I would really like it if you would give me permission to see her," Etoile answered. This had more conviction to it, now that he had been thrown off his nervousness by Nitesh's question. "She's mentioned how she just eels really alone lately. Especially since you guys and grown, and your kids are grown. And I know how that feels. I lived outside in the Rogue Lands for so long trying to find who I was, that when I finally came back here with conviction I was thrown off knowing how much everything has changed, and how everyone I knew has moved on. I came back and started over alone, and she's been doing this alone for awhile too. And I don't want her to be alone anymore. I want her to know she has me there."

nessiaing: Nitesh quickly changed his demenour when he saw how serious Etoile was taking it. He took a deep breath when the grey male went into a long winded answer as to why he couldn't possibly be Nitesh's father.

In all honesty Nitesh didn't know what he would do with a father figure, he had grown up withouth one and he figured he was still a pretty good guy no need to fret over the abscense of a male figurehead in his life, his mother had done just fin with him and his siblings.

"Not to worry Etoile not to worry at all. I was just pulling your leg, I don't need a dad." he offered the grey male a kind smile he felt a little guilty about freaking him out.

Nitesh was also a little shocked by how much Etoile clearly cared for Tala. Nitesh wasn't sure how long they had been friends but clearly the relationship had grown quite a bit. A new wave of guilt flooded of Nitesh his mother hadn't even mentioned this to him when he had visited her, he supposed he stole all the thunder with his own announcement.

"I must admit, I can tell you care about her a great deal and this comes at a very good time. I have just come from seeing my mom to let her know that I am leaving the pride. It just doesn't feel like home anymore, and I need to get out into the world and find my own way. But from what you are telling me you will take care of her?" his eyes were misty with tears it was no secret that Nitesh loved his mom and his decision to leave had been a big one. Hearing that there was going to be someone to take care of his mom while he was gone made his heart a little happier.

Hibi: Etoile smiled and laughed a bit when Nitesh told him he was pulling his leg. This was a great weight off of him, knowing Nitesh wasn't serious about it. Besides, he would have rathered they be friends more than anything. Although, now he was a little surprised and a little saddened. Nitesh was leaving, so any friendship they may have had a chance to form would not happen now.

But he understood. Much like how he spent so much time out in the Rogue Lands not sure if he really fit with the Swampies only to realize it was his only real home, Nitesh now knew it really wasn't his place anymore. Yes, he was saddened, but he was also sort of glad in a way. They all were finding the paths in life that were making them happier. And he couldn't hope for anything more for any of them.

"I hope you find what you're looking for out there...," Etoile finally said, giving the male a sympathetic smile. "I lived out there for so long, and I've seen a lot of cats, dogs and hyenas looking for a place to belong. Really belong. I really hope you find that, Nitesh."

Etoile paused for a moment, before smiling a bit wider, "I will do anything I can to make your mom happy, Nitesh. She deserves to be happy. And I wanna try to be the person that brings her happiness if you all, and she, would let me."

nessiaing: Nitesh gave a warm smile to the other male, "I will come back and visit if I can, but I am glad I am leaving her in capable paws." Nitesh sighed it was hard to leave his mom but he was happy to hear that she was going to have a life, possibly a busy life, you never knew if her and Etoile and she might have some cubs of their own. Nitesh would hate to miss out on little siblings, he might have. He made a mental note that he would have to come back.

"Thank you for taking care of her. I hope that I will see you again soon. But today today I leave." he waited for a minute before he offered the grey male one last nod and turned to head towards the border.

Hibi: Etoile smiled, happy to know that Nitesh would try to visit and that he was happy to know that someone wanted to take care of his mother in the way Etoile wanted to.

As Etoile watched Nitesh walk off, he followed a few paces after him before calling out to him, "Be safe! It can be scary out there, but it can be really great too! I hope you find your home and your happiness, Nitesh!"

As soon as Nitesh was out of sight, Etoile made his way back farther into the pride to find Tala. Even though he was happy to be granted permission to see her, he knew at this moment she was probably very sad. And he had made a promise to make her as happy as he possibly could, so now was definitely the time to start.  

nessiaing

[IC] Jini-msemi Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff