Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Zizimisha'Mwili Lands [IC]
[PRP] Annoying or Lovable? (Sven x Pekee)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:29 pm
User Image

Today, like many days, Pekee had nothing out of the ordinary to do with her life.

She sighed heavily, collapsed on a snow covered rock while scrapping away bits of the fresh powder as it fell for her own amusement.

Usually she'd go and bother some of the pride members, chatter away until their ears bled as she gossiped and raved about so and so or something new she had recently discovered.

Thing was, Pekee was a bit naive. She didn't know what grass was, or what flowers looked like; and up until her hybrid friend explained to her that she was wrong, she had assumed that eating snow would result in white cubs for pregnant mothers.

She sighed again, and rolled over onto her back, now catching snow flakes on her tongue. Today was the day she had decided she wouldn't chatter to anyone and as a result she was mighty bored.

Oh how Pekee hoped someone would find her so she'd have someone to chat to...

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:51 pm
User Image

Sven had a nice large fish in his mouth that he was bringing back to share with some of his pride mates. He was eager to see if they liked fish as much as he did. Actually, he was just happy to be dragging it home with him. He loved carrying things to the pride- bringing things they needed. That alone was his purpose in life. He was born to transport things, there was no doubt about it. However, he also liked hunting a little bit, and talking to others, too. He loved his pride!

It didn't matter what color they were, either.

He smiled to himself and looked around, spotting a dark lioness lying in the snow. instantly, he wandered over to her, dropping the fish down in front of his paws.

"Hello! Are you hungry?"

CaliWolfe

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 2:03 pm
'Oh? A lion!' Pekee's thought was to immediately begin conversing with Sven. Her previous idea for isolating herself and sparing the pride the duty of listening to her voice had failed in that single moment; and she for one, was not going to complain.

"Hello!" She cooed back, a happy chirp in her voice. She felt thrilled that someone had volunteered to talk to her, and not simply was forced into it by her.

"Yes! Er, no. I mean, I'm a little hungry but not overly hungry. You know what I mean right? When you're hungry but not hungry so you can't be super hungry all at once?"

She flipped over onto her back, and proceeded to shake off little flecks of snow. "I'm Pekee." She said happily. "Who are you?"

Cajanic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:41 pm
Sven smiled at the girl for a moment, as though he had been frozen in place. Really, though, he was just processing everything that had been said to him. His brain was a little... less than fully active most of the time, so he needed a little more time to comprehend what was going on around him. He had to consider what she meant, and just what kind of hungry she was referring to.

But he figured it out, soon.

"ah!" He grinned, "yes! I know what you mean! More hungry than not hungry, but not hungry enough to be very hungry! Ah, I see! I see!" He beamed with delight, as if he had just solved a puzzle, and watched her flip over.

"I'm Sven!" He replied when she asked his name, able to comprehend that one a lot more quickly, "I'm a transporter! Do you need anything carried today?"
CaliWolfe

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:21 pm
Pekeed was beaming. She couldn't contain her thrill at that this lion, who had talked to her because he wanted to, was still talking to her! 'Ha!' she thought. 'Take that! I'm not that irritating!'

"Ooo, a transporter!" She excitedly gasped. She hadn't met a transporter before! She had seen transporters, and sure, she had talked, or rather yakked the ears off some, but she hadn't officially met any of them before.

"Hmm." Pekee thought for a moment at his question. "I don't think so." She said, noting to herself about the lack of any objects her food she had near her currently. She then thought of something else. Transporters went to the rogue lands right?

"Do you know what a flower looks like?" She asked, tilting her head slightly. "I've never seen one before."

Cajanic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:23 pm
Sven was saddened that she didn't have anything for him to carry, but he didn't mind too much- he knew he would be able to get something to carry another time. It was just job, after all- there was always something that needed to be moved! Until then, perhaps he could consider this his day off.

How terribly exciting that was!

When she asked about flowers, he smiled and nodded eagerly. "Yes! I have seen flowers! They're out past the snow! They're very lovely! Though they don't like cold... they turn to dust with cold... But they're lovely! They have little circles all around a circle in the middle and they're different colors!" He wasn't describing it well, he knew, so he tried his best to draw a crude flower in the snow.

"And they can be red or blue or purple or orange! Just like fur coats! As pretty as yours!"

CaliWolfe

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:00 pm
"Oh wow! Flowers sound pretty! But really fragile if the cold makes them turn to dust..." She tried to image little circles floating around a big circle. Sort of the like the moon and the stars, only tinier because, well, Pekee didn't think flowers were as big as the moon.

"What else is past the snow?" She pondered aloud, tilting her head and placing a paw to her mouth while humming and hawing over what to ask next. Finally, when she got it she smiled brilliantly at Sven, this was question worth asking!

"What color is the ground out there?" She asked next. It was important to know because all Pekee knew was snow was white and fluffy and cold. She had told "out there" in the roguelands it wasn't as cold and the ground looked different. She had a hard time trying to envision it, but Pekee figured if it was explained to her enough she'd grasp the concept eventually.

Cajanic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 7:00 am
Sven took a thoughtful moment when she asked what other things were out there, though he knew she was just asking generally and probably not asking him for him to tell her absolutely everything. This was proven when she narrowed her question down to what color the ground was out there.

"Oh! The ground if very different, too!" He hummed brightly, "it's not white at all! It's brown! Or if there's grass on it, it's green! If the grass is all dried out, it's a golden color! It's quite spectacular- there's a lot of color out there that the snow doesn't have! Though I do like all the white. White is quite a lovely color, too, you know?"

He ginned and bounced where he was standing, clearly quite eager. "You should visit! We should go see the places just beyond all the snow! It's not that far, and it's really pretty!"

CaliWolfe

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 4:58 pm
Pekee sat and her eyes grew larger as she took in all the details and explanation that Sven was giving her. Grass, grass was like mini-trees right? Oh- oh, and it could be golden?! She tried to envision a field of mini-tree like plants, sprouting up and encasing the land in a layer of gold to match the sun.

"Wait, really, could we?!" Pekee asked excitedly, standing up and nearly leaping in joy.

It had never really occurred to her that she was... Allowed to leave. Allowed to go beyond the snow. Well, of course she was allowed, but Pekee hadn't stopped to think that she, herself, could do such. It was almost like leaving the pride was something the lioness had decided was forbidden. Or that it was some sort of dreamy landscape that she only could imagine about, not actually visit.

Visit the outside was for transporters and foragers after all, and Pekee wasn't either of those things... But if Sven said that he'd take her out there then..

"Yay! I'd love to go see it! B-but only if you go! I'd get lost by myself."

Cajanic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:56 am
Pekee being so excited just made Sven very excited as well. As she got up, his tail started to sway around, like a happy dog's. She looked like she had never thought of leaving before! But what about all the amazing things out there they could carry back into the pride?

Well, perhaps that was just something a transporter like him thought of. Everyone else probably thought about their own jobs more, right? Still, it was very difficult for him to think of anything else, or thinking that other people weren't also thinking what he was thinking most of the time.

He smiled and nodded along.

"Of course I'll go with you! We should go together! Together!" He hummed brightly, bouncing in the direction he knew the rogue lands to be. "Do you want to go now?!"

CaliWolfe

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:23 am
"Yay! Yes, let's go right now!" Pekee beamed with excitement.

If Sven said he was coming then that meant she wouldn't get lost. Not getting lost meant she could see the outside world and not worry about trying to find her way back to the pride again! It meant everything worked itself out!

"Ooh, I'll finally get to see flowers and grass and all those things everyone keeps talking about!" She could feel herself growing more excited by the second. It was like a door was opened to her, going to beyond the pride was going to be so much fun!

"I'll follow you!" She said with a smile, standing next to Sven and awaiting for him to lead the way into the roguelands. Eeee, this was going to be great!

Cajanic

[IC] Zizimisha'Mwili Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff