Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[PRP] Constellations (Chance & Zac) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

endejester

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:15 am
Zac nodded, both in understanding of the placement and accepting the choice of ink colors. "Works for me!" He nodded. "I thought I'd offer the white because some of the white inks show up under a black light, not I think as much as the inks specifically chosen for that purpose but still, its white ink" He grinned as he started preparing what he'd need.

"The way the runes glow… I'd be amazed if someone on the island hadn't come up with ink that glows like them too." He mused aloud.

kuroopu

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:18 pm
That caught Chance's attention, and he peered curiously at Zac, tapping a finger against his chin. "That's a curious idea," he said slowly, considering it for a moment. "Having a part of it not show up until it's under blacklights would be pretty cool..."

A pause.

"Okay, I changed my mind, I think I like that idea better. Unless you actually do know something about glowing ink."

endejester

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

endejester

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:47 am
Zac laughed quietly. "Naw mate sorry, but I'll ask around, we can always go over the old ink with glowing ink if Deus could some how pull that off I swear it."
He held up his hand as though he were truly swearing an oath on the subject.

"Grab a seat, I'll trace it out and then you can okay it aye?"  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces