Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dragon Age : A Real Fans Guild

Back to Guilds

A dragon age guild. Game focused. A rp forum is available though. 

Tags: Dragon, Dragon age origins, Bioware, Grey Warden, Dragon age 2 

Reply The Dragon Age Guild.
So I finally got to use DA: keep online.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Byebyemissamericanpie

Mind-boggling Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:26 am
Did anyone else get to use it finally? Ive made my perfect world state and all. Its pretty interesting to see some of the choices you can make/change around. So of my choices I made I had completely forgotten about! When it synced all my data I was like"I did that?!" But still its awesome.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:25 pm
Yeah, I got to try it out today as well. I love it mostly, but since I never played DA2 (outside of the demo), I largely had no idea what I was deciding for it. I've heard that they're going to have a codex to explain tings in some detail, but currently it doesn't seem to be in.  

soren_alenko

Barton Lover

44,325 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Champion 300
  • Rebuilder 100

DRTYJacket_NyteSkye

Generous Lover

7,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 4:45 am
Is this only for PC users, or can I get my hopes up before they get crushed?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:48 am
DRTYJacket_NyteSkye
Far as I'm aware, you can only access Keep with a computer, but you can use the data from it on anything DA:I is on.  

soren_alenko

Barton Lover

44,325 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Champion 300
  • Rebuilder 100

DRTYJacket_NyteSkye

Generous Lover

7,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:18 pm
soren_alenko
DRTYJacket_NyteSkye
Far as I'm aware, you can only access Keep with a computer, but you can use the data from it on anything DA:I is on.

But like what I meant was, is this only for people who play Dragon Age: Origins and 2 on PC?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:17 am
DRTYJacket_NyteSkye
soren_alenko
DRTYJacket_NyteSkye

But like what I meant was, is this only for people who play Dragon Age: Origins and 2 on PC?
Nope. Currently, people who signed up for the beta are accessing it, and once DA:I comes out, anyone will be able to use Keep for any version of the game. Far as I'm aware, you can't use it for anything other than DA:I.  

soren_alenko

Barton Lover

44,325 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Champion 300
  • Rebuilder 100

Tairn McBeth
Crew

Questionable Snowflake

28,550 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Expert Skill 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:36 pm
i know i'll be playing it on ps4 when i get one.. i would be heart broken too if i put a lot of work into it and then wasnt able to use it ><;  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:27 am
Just finished my Keep and wow i love this idea... like if you play on PS3 and then for some reason buy an Xbox One you can keep your story or if you switch to any other platform such as PS3 -> PS4 this is brilliant!

User Image

here a short video to help explain
The Keep

also heres a link to the Keep
The Keep Site  

Tairn McBeth
Crew

Questionable Snowflake

28,550 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Expert Skill 150

Tairn McBeth
Crew

Questionable Snowflake

28,550 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Expert Skill 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:19 am
has anyone else had a problem with the Keep not importing right? like it made my warden dead and my hawke a male mage... when my warden is alive and my hawke is a female warrior  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:52 pm
PandasKitten
has anyone else had a problem with the Keep not importing right? like it made my warden dead and my hawke a male mage... when my warden is alive and my hawke is a female warrior
Yeah, I've heard about that bug for a while now, but from what I've heard, that was supposed to have been fixed in the last patch.  

soren_alenko

Barton Lover

44,325 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Champion 300
  • Rebuilder 100

Tairn McBeth
Crew

Questionable Snowflake

28,550 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Expert Skill 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:04 pm
soren_alenko
PandasKitten
Yeah, I've heard about that bug for a while now, but from what I've heard, that was supposed to have been fixed in the last patch.

hmm im i guess ill see if i have any other patches but im pretty sure i got them all =/ .. how do you think it will effect the game that i have atm... im like 32 hours in already  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:49 pm
PandasKitten
soren_alenko
PandasKitten

hmm im i guess ill see if i have any other patches but im pretty sure i got them all =/ .. how do you think it will effect the game that i have atm... im like 32 hours in already
Dunno. As much as I don't want to suggest it, you should probably ask on the BioWare forums.  

soren_alenko

Barton Lover

44,325 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Champion 300
  • Rebuilder 100

Tairn McBeth
Crew

Questionable Snowflake

28,550 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Expert Skill 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:39 pm
soren_alenko
PandasKitten
soren_alenko
PandasKitten

Dunno. As much as I don't want to suggest it, you should probably ask on the BioWare forums.

crying i guess i should.. tho at this point im not sure i should bother till i get ready for my next play since ive met hawke and leli said my warden was dead already ... and at 36 hours in im not willing to start over just yet  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:56 am
i finally got my world state to work ^_^  

Tairn McBeth
Crew

Questionable Snowflake

28,550 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Expert Skill 150
The Dragon Age Guild.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff