Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:47 am
We had to get a new card since our other card has a bunch of missing books sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:17 am
Oh, that's disappointing for missing books.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:28 am
It's his grandma's fault. When we moved into her house we had a box of books in her garage. They were cleaning out the garage and she moved them and now she's being an idiot and refusing to show me where they are at because I didn't help clean out the garage. Even though no one told me they were going to be cleaning it out and Alexandria was about 6 months and I had no one to watch her while I helped.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:27 am
Mama Ame
It's his grandma's fault. When we moved into her house we had a box of books in her garage. They were cleaning out the garage and she moved them and now she's being an idiot and refusing to show me where they are at because I didn't help clean out the garage. Even though no one told me they were going to be cleaning it out and Alexandria was about 6 months and I had no one to watch her while I helped.

Brilliant. Nevermind that she's really punishing all the people who would've gotten to check those books out from the library later. I really hate when people do something out of spite and refuse to see things logically.  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:59 pm
Zphal
Mama Ame

Brilliant. Nevermind that she's really punishing all the people who would've gotten to check those books out from the library later. I really hate when people do something out of spite and refuse to see things logically.

Yup. And it was A LOT of books. Like 30 of them. You'd think an 81 year old woman could be mature, but nope.

Yesterday we could only check out two books, because it was a new card and they only allow two the first check out. I picked out the books because the kids were too involved with the blocks and puzzles, haha.

We figure we're going to start going weekly.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:24 pm
I had gotten my library card back during high school. It was a requirement to have one when being a Library Assistant at the high school library, even though we didn't use it for anything. And I never used it since then.

It wasn't until I started working at the city library that I finally started using my library card. Probably helps that I actually have a reason to travel down that way now than I ever did back in high school, lol. It makes it easier to drop books off and check new ones out. xd  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers