Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
So.....

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

:)
  :D
View Results

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:05 pm
Things that have happened,

I was supposed to have a phone interview today, but the people never called. crying Hopefully they can reschedule with me, or figure out what happened.

My boyfriend went back into the Catholic Church.

My Boyfriend's Dad freaked out about me possibly getting pregnant and bought my boyfriend a box of condoms and a bottle of spermicidal foam. The image in my head is of his dad scrutinizing over the box of condoms to see if it contains spermicide and then not seeing it on the box so deciding to pick up a bottle of spermicide. My boyfriend and I aren't actually having sex cause of the Catholic thing, so I pawned all this stuff off on my friend.

The Job I got hired at seasonally hasn't given me any hours yet, apparently the manager went on vacation till today though. I'm still not sure what's going on with that.

So what adventures is everyone else's life involving.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:00 pm
Catholicism is so cool. Sorry. That really sucks.  

portraitofaudacity

River of Polls

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff