I do both genders.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 pm
kaisooo

I need roleplays
o-o
SMS (Save my soul)
please <3
I do both genders.

Ideas? I also play both genders c: I also do yaoi, yuri and straight.  

Experiment_number_626

kaisooo

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:40 pm
Experiment_number_626
kaisooo

I need roleplays
o-o
SMS (Save my soul)
please <3
I do both genders.

i have no ideas XD
I have
Friends with Benefits
Pregnant GirlFriend x Boyfriend
o-o
thats it.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:43 pm
kaisooo
Experiment_number_626
kaisooo

I need roleplays
o-o
SMS (Save my soul)
please <3
I do both genders.

i have no ideas XD
I have
Friends with Benefits
o-o
thats it.

I also have some ideas if you want to pick one c:

Football player x Nerd
Human x Demon
Guardian Angel x Human
Best Friendx Best Friend
Actor x Crew member
Best friend x Engaged best friend
Rebel x Nerd
Celebrity x Fan/Non Fan
Online relationship/friends
Person who has amnesia x forgotten friend or boyfriend/girlfriend
Blind person x Non impaired person
Mute/deaf person x Non impaired person

Plot Ideas

Long way home

A boy and a girl run into each other in the middle of the night in the town they both live in. They instantly become friends even thought they're two very different people. They wind up spending time together for the rest of the night. But the girl is moving away to attend college the next morning. Can they keep in touch and maybe develop their friendship into something more? Or is one night all they'll get?

Close as Strangers
M Is a famous musician and is an incredibly popular band.F Is his significant other they have been dating long before M's band became famous. Their relationship has become mostly long distance and it's a burden on both of them. F while trying to be a supportive and caring girlfriend has difficulty accepting that the boyfriend she rarely gets to see is surrounded by thousands of adoring fans every night. M is madly in love with his girlfriend and is finally getting the chance to tour the world and live his dream so he isn't too worried about the state of their relationship. But he is having trouble balancing his demanding career with his love life. Can these two find a way to make their relationship work and trust that their love is enough? Or will it all fall apart due to jealousy and long distance?

Imaginary friend

____ Is a very shy sweet person who as a child didn't have many friends as they were to afraid and nervous to make any. The only friend they had was an imaginary friend they made up and who was the only thing they really cared about. But at the age of 12_____'s imaginary friend had to go away and left ____ alone to face the perils that was teenage hood. Now at the age of 17 in their last year of high school a new student has arrived and they uncannily look like ____'s imaginary friend. But they cant actual be their childhood friend. Or can they?  

Experiment_number_626

kaisooo

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:55 pm
Experiment_number_626
kaisooo
Experiment_number_626
kaisooo

I need roleplays
o-o
SMS (Save my soul)
please <3
I do both genders.

i have no ideas XD
I have
Friends with Benefits
o-o
thats it.

I also have some ideas if you want to pick one c:

Football player x Nerd
Human x Demon
Guardian Angel x Human
Best Friendx Best Friend
Actor x Crew member
Best friend x Engaged best friend
Rebel x Nerd
Celebrity x Fan/Non Fan
Online relationship/friends
Person who has amnesia x forgotten friend or boyfriend/girlfriend
Blind person x Non impaired person
Mute/deaf person x Non impaired person

Plot Ideas

Long way home

A boy and a girl run into each other in the middle of the night in the town they both live in. They instantly become friends even thought they're two very different people. They wind up spending time together for the rest of the night. But the girl is moving away to attend college the next morning. Can they keep in touch and maybe develop their friendship into something more? Or is one night all they'll get?

Close as Strangers
M Is a famous musician and is an incredibly popular band.F Is his significant other they have been dating long before M's band became famous. Their relationship has become mostly long distance and it's a burden on both of them. F while trying to be a supportive and caring girlfriend has difficulty accepting that the boyfriend she rarely gets to see is surrounded by thousands of adoring fans every night. M is madly in love with his girlfriend and is finally getting the chance to tour the world and live his dream so he isn't too worried about the state of their relationship. But he is having trouble balancing his demanding career with his love life. Can these two find a way to make their relationship work and trust that their love is enough? Or will it all fall apart due to jealousy and long distance?

Imaginary friend

____ Is a very shy sweet person who as a child didn't have many friends as they were to afraid and nervous to make any. The only friend they had was an imaginary friend they made up and who was the only thing they really cared about. But at the age of 12_____'s imaginary friend had to go away and left ____ alone to face the perils that was teenage hood. Now at the age of 17 in their last year of high school a new student has arrived and they uncannily look like ____'s imaginary friend. But they cant actual be their childhood friend. Or can they?

Close as strangers o;

Gaia online high school

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff