Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Compeh

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 9:22 am
~ Alright.~
~ I will draw my fellow Guild Membahs. ~

I enjoy to draw headshots and waist ups, but I can only get them to you on the week-day, which is where I have a scanner. <3

I don't have any samples just yet... But hey, it's free, right?

All you have to do is post in this thread, and tell my what you want to do.

I can't do couples very well... I prefer single avatars... A lot of the time I'll add stuff in the back-drop.

Like little demon floating angel things, with a middle finger in its shirt.

Or snakes or whatever.. SO yeah...

If you're questing for an item, just ask, and I'll add it.

My pen got broken... I only draw with one type of pen.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 9:25 am
Would you draw me? I'd be most honored if you would. ^_^  

Nanie Chama

Distinct Seeker

Compeh

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 9:27 am
~ Sure <3 ~
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 9:27 am
If you could find the time, I would love it if you could draw me. 3nodding heart  

Winter Ice
Captain

Compeh

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 9:35 am
~ No problem n.n ~

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 9:36 am
wink  

Winter Ice
Captain

Compeh

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 9:47 am
~ ... You changed it. ._. ~

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 9:50 am
~ Winter... I can't draw now... I broke my pen on yours.. >< ~

Compeh

Nanie Chama

Distinct Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 12:15 pm
[-.Computer.-]
~ Sure <3 ~

3nodding Thanks much! heart  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 8:09 pm
hey dude can you draw me with 2 snakes. one on my shoulder adn the other in my hands?
i would really love that  

Geminosity

KittieQuinne

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 8:17 am
u draw me with Draco?... and snakes coilling around myn & Draco's arm... holding hands?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 10:32 am
Have you fixed your pen, yet?  

Winter Ice
Captain

Compeh

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 4:36 pm
~ I repeat. I can not draw right now. ~
~ I have to buy a new pen, and I am broke a a hobo. ~

~ Al$o.. $nake$ are background de$ign$ only, and only pairing$ I do are male x Male. I can't draw male$ and female$ together.~

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 4:10 am
[-.Computer.-]
~ I repeat. I can not draw right now. ~
~ I have to buy a new pen, and I am broke a a hobo. ~

~ Al$o.. $nake$ are background de$ign$ only, and only pairing$ I do are male x Male. I can't draw male$ and female$ together.~

I'm sorry, but I have to laugh slightly. I used to suck at drawing pairs, sorta still do... it's been something that I've been working on. I was digging through my early art from about two years ago and laughing at it and how badly it sucks compaired to what I do now.

So, what kind of pen do you use?

Edit: also have to laugh because breaking pens is a bad habbit of mine, both of my nice inking pens died tragic deaths...

Nanie Chama

Distinct Seeker

Winter Ice
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 12:41 pm
You also need a new keyboard.  
Wizard World

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items