Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[PRP] Brother Bear I Mean Moon (Zascha/Lilac) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 2:41 pm
When Zascha offered up his room instead Lilac made a face, a thoughtful one. Fingers lifting to tap at her pale smooth chin before she nodded. It would be fine right, besides it was less embarrassing than showing off her own abode. Grinning slightly she nodded, "that sounds good! Let's get going before all these amazing ideas fly away."

Clasping her hands together for a confirming clap, she smiled then looked to her side. Checking the flap on the bag she had with her, then blinking as if startled. "Oh! I don't suppose you need soap do you?" It might have been an odd question back in the old world but here she didn't believe so.

Yayoi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:40 pm
Nodding his head, Zascha began to make his was towards the dorms. "I don't have a lot of...furniture so hopefully it isn't too bare bones for you." A bed, a night stand, a desk and a pile of clothes in a corner. Ah comfort. Though he supposed some time he'd not to take a trip off island and perhaps get a few more chairs. Or a bean bag. He'd heard those were comfortable. Perhaps a bit more economic and less expensive.

The question was a bit odd to be honest. "Soap? Ahhh perhaps. As long as it doesn't make me smell like a field of flowers." No one would take him seriously if he showed up smelling like posies.

Cheekiebirdiee
And again. >3>

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:52 pm
"Don't worry about it! My rooms pretty plain too," She totally understood the bare bones deal. It wasn't like they could exactly have the comforts of home here but at least they had beds. Following behind Zascha Lilac dug into the polka dotted bag she wore. Plucking out after a moment two bear shaped bars of soap.

These would do nicely, not to feminine and they didn't have a scent that she could pick up anyways. "Here! You can have these, I make them from the soap I find on the beach, do you know how much of this stuff washes up?" And still in good condition, Lilac was clearly amazed by the beaches soap supply.

Not to mention bored enough to turn it into a hobby.

Yayoi
Heh :3

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:31 pm
"Oh wow how neat! Thanks." Zascha examined the bear shaped bars of soap. Giving them a good sniff. Ah yes, not a girly scent. Perfect. Although actually using them might be a while, unless he could somehow talk her into making more. Bears were one of his favorite animals anyway.

He had quite honestly in the time he'd been here not been down to the beach. So to hear that soap washed up on the shores fairly often was an interesting little factoid. "Huh, I didn't even know it did wash up. I wonder what other random things wash up." Well that would call for him to make a trip or few to the shore. Do a little scouting. Perhaps he could find something too.

"So you make soap as a hobby? Is it hard to do?" Truly curious, Zascha had never seen or even heard of people making soap. Least of all making them into interesting shapes.

Cheekiebirdiee

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:23 pm
Lilac beamed under the praise and gave an excited nod of head. When he talked of the beach she inturn shrugged, looking a little dreamy for a moment, "I've heard all kinds of things.." It would be nice to find some of the rarer stuff, but Lilac liked just walking there as well so any trip wasn't really a loss.

At the questioning of her hobby she laughed and shook her head, "um, well more shape soap than anything, it's more time consuming than hard I would say! Um, but I'm not exactly sleeping much at night so.." She had plenty of time to work, and it kept her mind off nightmares and bugs. Patting the bag at her side a happy little hum was released before politeness hit like a ton of bricks, "oh! Sorry, heh, do you have any hobbies?" Smiling a touch sheepish a string of pink was tucked behind her ear as she followed the man.

Yayoi

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces