Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)
WHAT IS THIS!?!?!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Coheart

Demonic Prophet

14,300 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:40 pm
Have you guys seen this thread?

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-community-discussion/the-nyx-fanthread-he-has-risen-praise-him/t.89894269/

I don't know how to react to this.. I have lots of feelings. What are they doing to my dearest Goddess? I just noticed this whole thing, I don't follow the story of Gaia very well. Am I over reacting?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:15 pm
Coheart
Have you guys seen this thread?

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-community-discussion/the-nyx-fanthread-he-has-risen-praise-him/t.89894269/

I don't know how to react to this.. I have lots of feelings. What are they doing to my dearest Goddess? I just noticed this whole thing, I don't follow the story of Gaia very well. Am I over reacting?

Given that it's not even supposed to be any sort of actual representation of the Goddess Nyx, I wouldn't worry too much about it.  

too2sweet
Captain

Tipsy Fairy

Coheart

Demonic Prophet

14,300 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 7:44 am
too2sweet

I had rage glasses on last week. I'm more chill now. I don't know. I just say it and was like BLASKNKFNGKFN. ^^;  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:59 am
Coheart
too2sweet

I had rage glasses on last week. I'm more chill now. I don't know. I just say it and was like BLASKNKFNGKFN. ^^;

It's definitely an understandable reaction though. It's hard enough sometimes to find relevant representations of a particular God/ess, that when someone does something that is just blatantly "ewwww," (even when they doing something totally fictional) it really does suck.  

too2sweet
Captain

Tipsy Fairy

*~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games