Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[LOC] The Civisect Rehabilitation and Counseling Center Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
quite uneventful rolled 1 10-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-10)

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:26 pm
Quote:
You walk past the courtyard. Patients are playing dodgeball out here! You get a bit too close and get smacked in the face.

Being in the courtyard and watching the other patients was usually nice. Until she was smacked in the face with a dodgeball. Bellen fell back almost dramatically, but at this point, she seemed almost used to it. Thankfully her make-up was thick enough to not show any bruises! A quick trip to the bathroom calmed her fears.

Visitor point count: 91 + 1 = 92  
purplerosesbeauty rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:46 pm
(( patient rolls: 8 ))

Natash nodded to the doctor, giving her a big toothy grin. It felt nice to have some outside validation from the doctor, who probably knew what was best for her. She seemed to think it was okay to talk to them! A seadweller... that was one of Angel's requests. Make highblood friends, become a proper seadweller. She took a moment to write in her journal, remembering she still had some writing prompts to do.

angel is my lusus and shes big and has long teeth and can go deep in the ocean. i think she asked me to come to the rehab center because she isnt happy with me. we dont get along very well and are always fighting and she wanted me to come because she said i am rebellious and that can lead to more serious rebellious thoughts and she wants me to be safe from bad rebel thoughts like that and thought the center could help with that. maybe she is afraid of what could happen if the rebels got to me, but they didnt because i never met one ever but i think she would eat one also so i dont know why shed be scared anyway

Satisfied with her quick entry, she slammed the writing journal shut and walked to the courtyard. She spotted the adult troll, the hemoanonymous one. And there was the seadweller with her! Gnash skipped over, feeling the slightest hesitation. "Hi! Dr. Resnem said I should say hi and also I wanted to say hi too, so here I am! Are you guys visitors? Have you been having fun?" She tilted her head, folding her hands together in front of her and leaning forward on her toes. "I'm a patient here so I haven't really seen that many other people, but especially not another seadweller!"

quite uneventful
shes here

ImaginationsParadise
hi!!

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

DraconicFeline rolled 1 10-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-10)

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 3:15 pm
Psykgi Mentha

The Space Tower was an interlude to her internship, one that Psykgi knew would eventually come to an end. This was an end she had been ready to meet with her usual cheer - her internship was, after all, her dream.

Instead, it was met with a sort of wary relief - Civisect was still a little bit... hot... for those of low caste these days. Or really, anyone who had worked in the tower, especially the scientists (poor bastards). HIt was all too easy to be mistaken for a looter.

Still, she'd worked hard for the honor of this internship, and there were probably many trolls who needed help after the disaster of that night. After seeing their hard work ruined by the work of some elements (She doubted the whole scientist thing and the whole resolution thing, but what did specifics matter?), there were going to be a lot of trolls in emotional upset. It was going to be an all-hands-on-deck sort of situation, and she needed to be one of those hands. Or one of the patients... no, she was fine. The thought was, perhaps, too quick but really - what she needed was her work to put her in the proper perspective, that was all.

"Hmmm..." she squinted at the chart that she'd been asked to fetch. Garish socks, huh. The inappropriately garish look seemed to be becoming a fashion of some sort in Civisect. Not really her thing, though. There was a lot that could be done with red, and if she added any more colors to her outfit, they would go nicely with the other colors, not clash. Still, rebel tendencies? Well, they'd just have to see. With science and observation.

She dashed off to deliver the chart. See? Work was what she needed.

Psykgi Visitor Count

quite uneventful rolled 1 10-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-10)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:20 am
Quote:
Walking past the domicile blocks, you run into an orderly changing the sheets. When peering into the block you note the simple utilitarian design and soothing ocean landscape on this particular block’s wall. Comforting.

Bellen and Polair had decided to see if any troll needed assistance in the domicile blocks, ending in Bellen making small talk with the orderly while watching over the block, Polair occasionally joining the conversation before the bid them farewell, almost running into the pinkblooded seadweller in front of her. Bellen stepped back, startled by her sudden appearance but otherwise fine. Bellen blinked at her words, unsure of what to say before seeing that there were two seadwellers in front of her. Not one, but two. While she'd realized that seadwellers were normal trolls too, it wasn't like her fear of higherblooded trolls would go away over the course of seconds.

It took a minute for her pump biscuit to stop racing and remind herself, but she still felt a little rattled. The new troll looked friendly and sweet, despite her sharp teeth. Her arms were robotic, and dyed a sweet pink. "That was very considerate of you two!" Started Bellen, bending down to eye level with the children. "We are both visitors, yes. I am Bellen. It is rather fun here! The cookies are just delicious." Said the adult excitedly, and in hearing her find some common ground between her and Polair, Bellen felt her pump biscuit tug. She was a patient? "A patient? How so? How have you been feeling, recently?" Asked Bellen, curious about her experiences. She was just a kid, and a seadweller at that, it wasn't like she'd be locked away the moment she'd appeared. Neither was Vremea suddenly to take her and leave. She needed to see her intentions.

Visitor point count: 92 + 7 = 99
purplerosesbeauty
hello
ImaginationsParadise
sweethearts!

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
ImaginationsParadise rolled 1 10-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-10)

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:37 pm
Quote:
Dr. Resmem walks by briskly with a clipboard and disappears down a hall. She has lots of places to go and people to see!

Polair watched the doctor past by them again, not fully aware that she sent Natash towards them until the seadweller introduced herself. The child was somewhat surprised she was a patient here, not that it was a bad thing but... She shook those thoughts away, fins or no fins everyone was required mental help when they needed it. Polair realized she'd be staring at Gnash as she sorted her thoughts, maybe it was the cheery personality and body movements that made her aquatic pump biscuit race. She slightly tightened her grasp on Bellen's hand as she spoke. The child only hope she wasn't frivolous, Gnash did seem friendly, not like many fishes she has seen.

She nodded in agreement. "It's my first time visiting the Rehabilitation Center, I can certainly say that I'm having a good time." Although she did hope she could be more of use. "My name is Polair, what's your name?"

She was surprised just how quickly Bellen got concerned with the child mental health, maybe she wanted to be as useful as well. "Weird... I thought more trolls would volunteer, specially seadwellers considering we are very close to the center." It was strange, didn't highbloods enjoy having situations in which they could boost their egos doing social events and stuff? This just gave her more reasons to stray away from trolls who talk much but do nothing.

Visitor Count: 25+9= 34!

purplerosesbeauty
fish says hi!

quite uneventful
so close <33

purplerosesbeauty rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 2:30 pm
(( patient rolls: 9 ))

Gnash nodded. Most of the food wasn't that good in taste but she did like the cookies. Especially the colorful pink ones. If it could be put in her mouth it was usually pretty okay though. Though, when the adult asked about how she was feeling, she felt a strange surge of emotion, like the moment before the tides rushed in. How... did she feel? Even here, she wasn't actually asked about that. It seemed like... maybe the activities here were almost asking about something else she didn't quite understand. Rebellion, insolence and distaste for authority. Wasn't that what her lusus hissed at her?

She was quiet a second, before she looked at the hemoanonymous troll again. She picked through the emotions, and picked the one that seemed most appropriate for talking to someone she'd just met. "Mostly, I think I have been feeling lonely because of the aforementioned not a lot of people here especially ones who are my age or are even actually patients," she said, looking around. Well, if there were others, she didn't really notice them, at least. Maybe they were locked in their rooms for being bad. She tilted her head. "But also, maybe there is also a feeling of resentment for being here in the first place, but that's quickly being replaced by happiness at meeting people!"

She turned to the seadweller. Polair, that's her name. How cool! Her lusus would be proud, probably, if she told her she met another seadweller. "I'm Natash, but I'm also called Gnash if you'd like to use a nickname instead of my real name for fun or for any other reason," she said with a smile. Building connections and ties to her own caste, that would help her! "Maybe you two can tag along while I go do things and I can talk to you both about things, if you want!" She clasped her hands together under her chin.

quite uneventful
shes very happy to have some buddies

ImaginationsParadise
especially a cute fishy friend

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 3:05 pm
Odette accepted Ganyma's hug readily, enjoying every moment of it despite the awkwardness of their heights. She laughed softly, smiling gently at the tealblood. "Yes, I suppose I am," Odette laughed, brushing her hair back. Her new height was a surprising development, but it did feel wonderful, and kind of powerful in its own way.

"I've only just started," Odette admitted. "I have a sponsor of my own, actually. Aandes LaMode, he's ah- a talent agent." She blushed red, bringing a delicate hand to her cheek. "He's got big plans. For after I get back on my feet, of course," She said, looking off nervously.

Odette frowned at the mention of other members. She folded one arm across her chest, thinking a moment before responding. "It's just me, I think. I wouldn't know," she paused, looking between the ground and then back up at Ganyma. "I got left behind, I don't know if anyone else met the same fate." she explained.

"But I don't want to dwell on the thought," she said, expression softening. "It's a shame I won't be seeing you for longer," Odette admitted, placing a hand on Ganyma's shoulder. "I do hope our paths cross outside of here," she said, smiling at a sudden idea. "Perhaps... in the arena?"

Sypon

quite uneventful rolled 1 10-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 6:30 pm
Quote:
The Center’s designated dining block is small and sterile. The apple juice is watery and the cookies are frosted with white and pastel icing in the form of Alternian fauna and flora.

Vremea hadn't known it was Polair's first time there. "Aha! I've been visiting quite a bit these past few nights. It is nice here." She listened to the purpleblood, feeling slight irritation curl in her veins. She pursed her lips, expressionless, before releasing said feelings of irritation with a light shrug. "Some trolls are busy. Or, depending on the troll, feel as though they are more important than another. It's common." Bellen explained, forcing her tone to stay neutral and just as lighthearted as the start of her sentence.

Glancing to the other seadweller, Bellen fiddled with her hands slightly, feeling her anxiety echo in her mind before shoving it away and releasing a light sigh. "Well! I feel like that might have been quickly remedied, don't you?" Asked Bellen, glancing over to Polair and placing a tentative hand on the purpleblood's shoulder-- Although she wasn't a patient, she was still a seadweller, and that would probably offer the other some sort of comfort, she hoped. Having some leftover cookies in her hand, the hemoanon offered some to their new companion, smiling softly. "It is very nice to meet you, Natash. Your nickname and name are very adorable! Also, Polair and I were just by the dining hall and picked up some of the yummy cookies. Would you like some?" She seemed very sweet! "And oh goodness, of course! That sounds like it would be very fun, however I don't know whether Polair would like to." She offered the purpleblood a curious glance before tilting her head back at Natash. "What must you do first?"

Visitor point count: 99 + 2 = 101
purplerosesbeauty
:>
ImaginationsParadise
<:

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
quite uneventful rolled 1 10-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-10)

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:59 am
Quote:
You walk past the courtyard. Patients are playing dodgeball out here! You get a bit too close and get smacked in the face.

It seemed Vremea couldn't find a place where she was safe from the damned rubber ball. Maybe it knew. Somehow. Bellen was starting to find it a lot easier to dodge, somehow...

Visitor point count: 101 + 1 = 102  
ImaginationsParadise rolled 1 10-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:14 am
Quote:
Dr. Resmem walks by briskly with a clipboard and disappears down a hall. She has lots of places to go and people to see!

Polair stayed silent for most of the adult's intervention. She looked at her shoulder once she'd placed her hand there and felt a bit weirded out. Maybe it was anxiety? She didn't know. The seadweller did her best to ignore the feeling and resumed listening. She did though snapped out of her trance once the cookies were mentioned again and nodded. "They are delicious. You should try them Natash." Polair said reassuringly. It was perhaps the only processed food Polair enjoyed the most. The child really hoped the other would take some cookies Bellen had offered. She looked at both trolls curiously when Bellen asked if it was ok for the other to tag along. She didn't have any problems with that.

"Sure. Why not?" She simply said.

Visitor Count: 34+9= 43!
purplerosesbeauty
fish bae<3

quite uneventful
tol bae<3

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
purplerosesbeauty rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:27 am
(( patient rolls: 10 (gasp) ))
There was something strange about seeing so many visitors here and not many other people like her. But Gnash was glad for the company. She took a cookie from Polair and smiled, awkward and toothy, before nibbling on it.

What did she have to do... Her name blared on the speakers again. Was she being called back to Dr. Rensem's office already? "Oh um, actually I think I am needed to be going to another location that perhaps you are not allowed to go to again if it is with the doctor it seems." She looked down, and then away.
quite uneventful
hi sorry just lettin u kno i filled this ancient s**t

ImaginationsParadise
sweats

seekingCylem
sorry i remembered this from literally a year and a half ago but this is her 10th roll as a patient and also she rolled a 20 lol

quite uneventful rolled 1 10-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-10)
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 7:57 pm
Quote:
Passing through the halls, you feel as though you’ve been going in circles for sweeps… You stop to appreciate some of the artwork on the walls. There are a lot of burning houses and masked trolls depicted…

response post!!
      (filling this out When I Am Responded To)
      ---- -- - - - -- -
      Bellen wasn't sure how to react at the sight of the burning houses and masked trolls just yet. Vremea was still trying her best to ignore it, but Bellen... She simply stayed quiet, pensive. Why here? Why in a place which was meant to keep rebellious thoughts out?

Visitor point count: 102 + 3 = 105  

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
DraconicFeline rolled 1 10-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-10)

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:03 am
Psykgi Mentha
Quote:
Passing through the halls, you feel as though you’ve been going in circles for sweeps… You stop to appreciate some of the artwork on the walls. There are a lot of burning houses and masked trolls depicted…

Psykgi remembered these pictures - burning hives, masked trolls, general scenes of wanton destruction perpetrated by unknown assailants. They were generally of Old Hemisect, her old home, but even so she'd never been bothered by them. They'd been insight into the minds of other trolls, in a context she could easily understand. She'd even liked them.

However, contexts changed. Though the pictures were still of Old Hemisect and the message they carried was still the same, she saw it now through the lens of a survivor of the Civisect Space tower and the riots that followed.

There had been too much fire

She caught herself, preventing her hand from drifting to her shoulder where one of her new burn scars lay hidden. She forced it to the clipboard she held. Her hive was fine, the city was healing, she was keeping herself together... and soon, if the artistic expression activity she was heading over to assist at was successful, there would be different art on the walls.

She turned away - with surprising reluctance - from the pictures and continued down the hall.

Psykgi Visitor Count

quite uneventful rolled 1 10-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-10)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:28 am
Quote:
Walking past the domicile blocks, you run into an orderly changing the sheets. When peering into the block you note the simple utilitarian design and soothing ocean landscape on this particular block’s wall. Comforting.

With a small hello to the familiar orderly changing the sheets, Bellen offered to join them. She quite enjoyed this orderly-- They were always friendly to her, and had gotten off on the right foot since her first days here.

Visitor point count: 105 + 7 = 112  

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
quite uneventful rolled 1 10-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-10)

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:52 am
Quote:
Out in the courtyard, you watch some of the patients play a game called “Four Quadrants” with a rubber ball. It’s getting pretty intense!

It seemed Bellen was getting the hang of the game. Maybe she could teach it to the kids in the swamp sometime. It was rather fun! She'd just have to find a way to do it...

Visitor point count: 112 + 8 = 120  
Alternia RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces