[PRP] -title later- [Ekundayo & Hakuna'jina]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:21 am
She hadn't been back to the God's Haven since Primitus found her. Since she'd gone back down to the world of mortals. It was...strange, being back on the snow-covered mountain top. The demon goddess trudged through the snow, grumbling the whole way. She'd promised Prim that she'd visit it. See if there were any new gods they could help. She was, honestly, more likely to see if she could get another god to support her pride.

The Aegnor needed every strength it could get, and she wasn't letting the old ways of Morifaer and Sparda's restrictions on gods in the pride dwarf the pride she had always been far more involved in than they.

Stopping, she huffed and grumbled, sitting in a rather heavy manner that sent some snow flying.

"Ah hate this place."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:29 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

He'd been up here for years, walked through the snow as if he had human snow shoes on and just seemed right at home. In fact, for Eku, he was home. He'd tried it once, blending with mortals, trying to go find his mortal half siblings, but he just couldn't do it. Not really. They were too confusing, harsh, and more often than not, extreme. No, the green maned lion was better suited for the Haven. Sure it got boring, but he had the souls of recently departed mortals to talk to if he really wanted to. It didn't happen often, but every now and then he struck up a conversation with them, however short lived it might have been.

It wasn't that they weren't interesting, sometimes they often were, it was just the god of contradiction realized he wasn't as lonely as he thought and abruptly left. He was a socially awkward lion and it would be apparent moments after meeting him. If the soul was particularly motherly they would try to coddle him, they pitied him, and he just didn't want to deal with any of that. They meant well, but he found it annoying after he was a juvenile. It was one of those moments he put his foot down and said "No more" to the soul before running off in an embarrassed fit.

For the most part, Eku hadn't realized anyone else was in this part with him. ..... And then came the snow to the back of his head and the words muttered by an unfamiliar voice.

The large male let out a yelp and turned around, wings ruffling, tail fluffed up and spotted a very red goddess. One he'd never seen before. Interesting. His head canted to one side and he squinted. "...Hello."

Das Tor

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:45 am
Hakuna froze, every muscle going tense and ready for battle before she realized the stranger's voice didn't hold the promise of a fight. She untensed, turning to get a look at the newcomer. Huh. Interesting looking kid. (Really, she thought of damn near everyone she met as a kid. Happened when you were old as a mortal, and then not a spring hare as a goddess, either.)

"Hello. 'N' ya'll are?" Well, she'd come looking for others. Whether or not the kid was new to godhood, he was new to her.

Saint Sergio

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:10 am
What kind of way was that to talk? He just stared at her, looking her over with golden eyes before realizing he might have been staring a bit too long. "...Ekundayo." He was going off the fact it sounded like she asked who he was. Though with the way her words weren't whole and she was using an odd accent didn't help. His tail flicked behind him as his fur and wings settled down, ears going flat against his head.

He'd never seen her before. He'd remember.

"Though it's rude to not introduce ones self.." ....Right? Maybe?

Das Tor

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:31 am
"Eh. Ah've no' really been known f'r m' manners. Bu' ah don' mind introducin' m'self." Hakuna chuckled and stood, then bowed slightly. "Hakuna'jina. Ettelen'Shelerana of the Aegnor'hini. Goddess of Perseverance." It had taken her and Prim a good while to figure that out. But she supposed it suited her, really. The only thing that would have suited her more, she thought, was held by an a*****e who wasn't giving up immortality any time soon.

She still wouldn't forgive Morifaer for what he'd done to Drathir.

"S' why're y' up here, Ekundayo?"

Saint Sergio

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:35 am
Hakuna'jina. No, it didn't ring bells. He just stared at her as though she was speaking a language he couldn't understand as she went off about her position in what he was assuming was a pride. Slowly he got comfortable, sitting in the snow, tucking his wings closer to his body before he realized she'd asked a question.

Oh, why? "....I've been up here since I was a cub. I ventured down once, but... I didn't care much for what I saw, so I came back.."

She didn't need to know the whole truth right off the bat, did she? No. Sharing wasn't easy.

Das Tor

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:45 am
Ah. Someone who'd grown up in the Haven. Eh...she supposed if one grew up in the tranquility of the Haven, they wouldn't be fond of the world below. "T' each their own." She wrinkled her nose. "Ah personally find i' kinda borin' up here. Nothin' t' do. Nothin' t' see 'cept snow, th' 'casional god, dead creatures, 'n' more snow. Ah'm more o' a...doin' stuff creature." Fighting, that n** the weird cave-lions cultivated, teaching others how to not get themselves killed. Visiting her far-flung family.

Saint Sergio

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:00 am
Well, he knew the Haven had it's boring points, but it was good when he was constantly not sure about what he was going to do. Shrugging his shoulders, he let his long tail flick a little more, watching the goddess as she talked and looked around before sighing. "Well.. I can see where you say it's boring, and yes, it does have it's points, but.... Well.." Well what? "...Never mind. I've thought about going back to the mortal world, see if they've calmed down a bit? Maybe? I don't now." His ears flattened again and then he rubbed a snow covered paw over his face.

Das Tor

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:12 am
Huh...poor kid. Well...she might be of some help. Kid definitely wouldn't like the Aegnor. She shrugged. "Some areas have. I pass by them or visit at times. You'll want to avoid the pride I work with most, though. We're not exactly a 'calm' bunch." She chuckled. "But pockets of calm exist in the world of mortals."

Saint Sergio

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:26 am
Well, pockets of calm wasn't bad. His ears perked a bit more at that and he nodded again. "Mm. Well.. Can.. you take me somewhere clam but where I can meet others?" Ekundayo looked up at her like a cub would to an aunt asking for a favor. Hopefully she did. And if not? Well, he could wait until someone else came along or just wander down himself.

Das Tor

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:01 pm
Calm...calm...Where did she know of that was calm and full of others. "Well...depends on how many creatures ya wanna meet. Jus' one 'r two? 'R a few, wi' a possibility o' more 'n later days? Where ah'd take ya t' would depend on tha'." There was the Coileani (a pride like that drew her attention), a couple of pockets of creatures with no pride but a peaceful home...several other prides that kept on despite the odds...

Saint Sergio

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:03 pm
Meeting a calm pride didn't sound so bad. He perked up a bit more and just gave her a little hesitant smile before answering her question. "...I wouldn't mind meeting several others? I... kind of... want to see if I can leave the Haven like a lot of the others have, so.."

If he could find a pride that was calm and fit him that would be good. It'd be like a second haven, a home. His wings twitched at that thought. This was home, okay, but a second home.

Das Tor
<3

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:10 pm
"Well...ah go' a couple o' options f'r ya. Ah'll take ya by both." She gave him a small smile. "One's a pride tha' tries no' t' do harm. Other's a group tha's travelin' 'long th' coas'." She hadn't met the 'matriarch' of that group yet...but she'd met the oldest male in it, and seen the daughters. And they were all good sorts. Much calmer than her demons.

Saint Sergio

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:31 am
The one that tries to do no harm sounded.. silly. Lions killed for food. He tilted his head and thought about it a moment, wings fluffing up as he got more comfortable thinking about it. It might be good for him to meet a pride that had .... contradictions to it. "...This first pride seems good for... a first venture." Contradiction and calmness was the perfect thing for him. He let a smile appear on his face, ears perked forward as he waited to see what the goddess had to say.

Das Tor
<3

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
[IC/OOC] Gods' Haven [IC/OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash