xxxx----Maxed Stats----
xxxxxx05: Rime || Children

xxxxCurrent Breeding Tries:
[1]

[ P E R S O N A L]
xxxxTemper:
xxxxxxConflicted
xxxxPersonality:
xxxxxxNo one really knows what Orpheus is like. In fact, he doesn't really know much about himself. He's rather weak minded and easily prone to manipulation. One would think he's sweet and caring though. A little too caring.
xxxxHistory:
xxxxxxRumor has it he's a relative of Hallows Bane. But those rumors aren't credited enough. He's been quickly taken under control by Rime, and is considered her play thing. No good can come from it.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:07 pm
User Image

[ U N I C O R N • K I R I N • M A R E S ]

User Image
[ B A S I C • I N F O R M A T I O N ]
xxxxBirth Name:
xxxxxxMusso Koroni
xxxxNick Name(s):
xxxxxxNone
xxxxBirthday:
xxxxxx06 November 2010
xxxxMethod Obtained:
xxxxxxHalloween Event 2010 - Ring Toss Game
xxxxColorist:
xxxxxxRapidashtrainer

[ R O M A N C E ]
xxxxSexuality:
xxxxxxHeterosexual
xxxxStatus:
xxxxxxTo be Lifemated
xxxxPartner(s):
xxxxxxVladislav Draculesti ; Reject
xxxxBreedings:
xxxxxx01: Vladislav Draculesti || Elaenyra Draculesti ; Patricius Draculesti
xxxxxx02: Reject || Children
xxxxxx03: Reject || Children
xxxxxx04: Reject || Children
xxxx----Maxed Stats----
xxxxxx05: Reject || Children

[ P E R S O N A L]
xxxxTemper:
xxxxxxDevious
xxxxPersonality:
xxxxxxMusso started off as quite the flirtatious, flamboyant mare. Using her looks and charm to charm the tails off of stallions. When she became the consort to Vladislav, she took on a more subdued, but no less still flirtatious front. But time brought a more soft and friendly side to her. In reality, Musso is very sensitive mare, and is actually very accepting of others. The flamboyant, flirtations are nothing more than a smoke screen. Vladislav began to bring out more of her true nature, but when he cast her out, her world shattered. Now with Reject as her only source of comfort she's very quiet, very dull, and very sad and barely speaks.
xxxxHistory:
xxxxxxWhen she was young Musso was ostracized by her herdmates. The only soquili that would accept her were her parents and her sister, Flashback. She decided to hide her true nature by becoming something she wasn't, creating walls so that nobody could hurt her again into adulthood. Due to this she traveled a lot, never staying in one place for very long.

Then she met Vlad. He was the first soquili to actually outright accept her for who she was outside of her immediate family. They were drawn together. Him by her beauty and charm and her because of his actions towards her. He was very kind, very sweet. Showered her with attention that she so craved as a foal but never really had. They formed a romantic bond forged out of mutual appreciation.

Eventually Flashback came back into Musso's life. And it cast a shadow over Musso's world. Musso was by no means upset that her sister was back, however, the attention Vlad used to have for her began to form around her sister instead. Confused, and certainly jealous in some respect, Musso lashed out. And the downward spiral began. Musso became pregnant with Vlad's foals.

Musso thought Vlad would be happy, they would finally have a family and Musso would be able to shower her foals with love and attention, providing a herd that accepted soquili of all shapes, sizes and personalities. But those thoughts were quickly destroyed. Vlad slowly became distant, wouldn't be around her as often. And Musso would find herself alone with the foals in her belly most nights. She became nervous and scared, how would Vlad react when she finally gave birth?

During all of this she met Reject, a uni-kalona healer. He was shy, but very proper and nice to her. Musso took to that and she opened up to him about what was going on. How she was feeling. And he listened without judgement. Musso had found a friend. He became her healer as she became heavier and heavier with foal. Helping her through the nausea and pain in her joints as the foals grew. Reject was always patient and dutiful. To which, Musso was forever grateful.

Eventually Musso did give birth. One boy and one girl. She was tired, but happy, she had two baskets to take care of even if Vlad was going to be there. But, unfortunately that wasn't meant to be, and Musso's world shattered. Vlad decided to take the baskets from her and tell her that she needed to leave within twenty four hours. She was no longer welcome in his territory. Musso was shell-shocked to silence.

Reject has helped her get out of Vlad's lands. And now she has to start the journey to pick up the pieces of her life and try to put it back together.

Nayci

Dangerous Shapeshifter

Nayci

Dangerous Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:09 pm
User Image

Orpheus
Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Rime (Kamiki)
User Image
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Orpheus (Nayci)
User Image
Low Luck?: No
Co Ownership?: N/A
Teepees: Nayci | Kamiki
RPed couple?: No
Throwbacks?: Yes please
Link to previous Generations: N/A First Gen
Link to Breeding Agreement: Selective Breeding Agreement

[b]Name, image, and owner(s) of mother:[/b] Rime (Kamiki)
[img]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c123/kamikipets/Soquili/rimecert.jpg[/img]
[b]Name, image, and owner(s) of father:[/b] Orpheus (Nayci)
[img]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a143/yamibakura_/Soquili Stuff/orpheustagged.jpg[/img]
[b]Low Luck?: [/b] No
[b]Co Ownership?:[/b] N/A
[b]Teepees:[/b] [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23663729]Nayci[/url] | [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23028101]Kamiki[/url]
[b]RPed couple?:[/b] No
[b]Throwbacks?:[/b] Yes please
[b]Link to previous Generations:[/b] N/A First Gen
[b]Link to Breeding Agreement:[/b] [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=402&t=11630811]Selective Breeding Agreement[/url]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:11 pm
User Image

Orpheus
Selective Permission Breeding Agreement (Kamiki Teepee)

Musso Koroni
Selective Permission Breeding Agreement (Roniel Targaryen Teepee) Obtained October 2012
Roleplay Acceptance

Nayci

Dangerous Shapeshifter

Nayci

Dangerous Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:22 pm
User Image
Click for larger size

User Image User Image
User Image User Image User Image  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]