Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:18 pm
This is a RP between Kara Asumie and Kettyn.

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:13 pm
User ImageTsuki Sachi was out and about with his mate as he yawns a bit. They were out late on a midnight walk as it was dark with a new moon so no light from the sky was out to light the way. "Cheri where are we going?" He wonders a bit as he yawns again. "Isn't it far too late to be walking about? I know you have a lantern and all but what are you planning on finding out here at this time." He points out as he sighs again. He is tired as they were annoyed by his flirt of a sister and mother. His other sister is already so he didn't mind letting Cheri meet Irridessa. But Silver Mist and his mother Cassi were a different story. So the day has been a long one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User ImageCheri-Bara giggles as she has her lantern on her back as she walks next to her mate Tsuki Sachi. "Well it is nice to get out and walk to relax after such a long day. Besides you never know. We might find something neat out here on this night. After all the night is full of more mystery then the day time." She giggles a bit more as she leads the way looking back at Tsuki from time to time. She knows he is tired but she also knows that this is something he needs. After all her main job is to find the lost at night and guide them to the light or what she calls safety. Smiling as she now has her lantern in her mouth as she walks about as she notices something in the distances. Trotting up as she then stops setting her Lantern on the ground. "Hmm Tsuki. You know how your name means Moon Wish. I think this thing I found is a wish to be found."

Kettyn

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Kettyn

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:02 am
From the outside it would seem as if the basket was just left by the way side. The only indication that there was something inside was the fact that there were colors banding around the exterior. If one were to rest their ears to the side they would hear the steady breathing of the creature inside.

For now the occupant of the basket had no plans to emerge anytime soon. It still needed the security that came with being tucked away out of sight. There was no cognizance that others were just coming upon the only home that it had known.

Kara Asumie
I'm not sure I can do much more before the basket pops.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:43 pm
User ImagePrancing up to where Cheri was as he stops. Tsuki Sachi shocked as he sees a basket. "But why is it all alone out here where something can attack it?" He wonders as he notices that there aren't any hoof marks around it. Lifting his head as he looks about letting his eyes scan the area. "No one is around this area but us. So what should we do."Pondering on what to do as he continues to look for signs for the parents to the basket after all who would just leave something so precious just out in the open all this. Sighing as he wonders on the thoughts in his head as he looks at Cheri. "We can't leave it out here all alone. But we should leave something letting the parents know where to find it. Then again what if something evil is in it?" Swallowing hard at that thought as he looks at Cheri.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User ImageGiggling as she looks at Tsuki Sachi. "This sweet thing. I don't believe it is evil." She lays down right next to the basket wrapping her body around it to give it some warmth as she looks about trying to think of something to leave in the basket's place to see if someone lost it or something along those lines that it is safe and that if they want it to call out to her or Tsuki Sachi. But Tsuki did have a point. There were no signs of anyone else being in the area for a few days besides them. So leaving the basket wasn't something they could do and the basket didn't give off any aura of evil. She sighs as she thinks about all of this. But Adopting a basket and becoming a mother give her a warm fluffy feeling of overwhelming joy.

Kettyn
It is ok. The basket can wiggle and maybe think to it's self.

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Kettyn

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:18 pm
Tiny ears pricked forward in attention. The foal inside the wicker basket could hear voices from outside. Sound filtered in pretty well and lately it had come to notice that the area around was really quiet. The foal shifted around to try and lock onto where the sounds were now coming from. However the wicker siding was acting like a band of tough material preventing movement. Frustration boiled over in the young foal's mind before a hoof smashed against the side. Something wasn't right. It wanted out and it wanted out NOW!

Realizing that the strike against the side of the basket had done a little bit of damage the foal attempted to aim at that spot again. It would get out. It would be free. Now it was kicking and struggling as hard as its tiny body would allow. Strength flagging the foal delivered one last kick before the side of the basket rent apart with a loud tearing noise. Exhausted though the foal merely turned its face to the large rip and pushed its muzzle through the wicker.

Kara Asumie
One last post as an unknown gender. Next post I'll start using the female pronouns.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:46 pm
User ImageEars perking up as he watches the basket move and then the foal inside break the side. "Hmm Cheri-Bara dear.. It is trying to get out. So you might wanna move the basket a bit so it will have an easier time." He points out as he leans his neck down and gently bites the basket to pull it away from Cheri a bit so that it wasn't closed in as much. Doing so turned the basket so the Foal's head was going to face Cheri the moment it gets fully out of the basket. He releases the basket and stands straight as he watches wondering just what is going to come out of the basket. Hoping it is nothing evil.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User ImageAll full of joy as she watches the foal starting to come out of the basket as she is still laying down. Smiling as she is waiting for the little one. "Come on little one. You got this." She cheers the foal on as she continues to lay there as she can't wait to see just what is inside of the colorful basket. "Oh you are going to be such a cute little one. I know it. Now hurry up so I can nuzzle you with love." Cheri keeps smiling as her eyes never leave the basket and the foal making it's way outta the basket.

Kettyn

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Kettyn

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:35 am
It wasn't an easy task to position herself to strain against the large rip that dominated one side of the basket but the foal inside was now struggling as much as her tiny body would allow her in an attempt to widen the hole that she had made only moments earlier. She could hear voices that seemed to brim with encouragement and with a final powerful kick, albeit in her own mind, she pushed her tiny hooves through the basket as the top of the basket shuddered before popping off. Now she had another problem. Her gaze blinked up at the darkness before she struggled to roll out of the only home that she had known.

Her body cooperated for the most part and the filly attempted to stand up only to fall over as her "trapped" leg prevented her from moving around too much. The filly stood a little more carefully as she tried to shake the basket from her leg. Tiny wings were plastered against her back as she glanced around squeaking in fright as the two large figures registered in her brain. What were these giant things? A step taken backwards resulted in her crashing back into the basket where she sat dumbfounded. Where these monsters going to eat her?

Kara Asumie
Poor Eira. Thinking that Cheri and Tsuki are monsters. Such imagination for a young foal. Tag!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:41 pm
User ImageCheri-Bara giggles a bit watching the little filly as she stays laying down as she smiles. "Come on little one you can do it. Just a bit more and you will be fully out of the basket. Tsuki and I are here to keep you safe." She looks at her lover. "See Tsuki she isn't a walker. But a pretty young filly with wings like yours and mine put together. We can't leave her on her own. She will need a home to be safe in. I can become her mother. You her father. And we shall keep her safe from now and until she is ready to be on her own." She points out as she looks at the filly. "I shall call you Eira my little one." Cheri's voice so soft and sweet. Calming as she speaks to the young filly. Giving the young one a name was something she had always wanted to do. Having kids of her own. Adopted or by blood didn't matter to her. After all family is those that love you not just those by blood. She slowly gets up to her feet just in case she needs to help Eira to her own feet. "Try again. You can do it. I know you can." Stating this as she watches Eira with love in her eyes.

Never thinking that she would find a basket all on it's own. But she will not leave it. This filly would be raised in the sweetest of ways that Cheri could think of. After all besides Cheri and Tsuki there seemed to be no one else about and no tracks so the basket has been alone for awhile. No wonder the filly looked scared. "No need to fear us sweetie. We are here to take care of you. To raise you. To love you. To show you the world and much more if you wish it of us." She pointed out as she smiles down to the little filly with the warmest of smiles. She truly meant no harm and wished that the young Eira would see that in her smile. Also that she was true to her word. Tsuki and herself meant no harm to Eira and that they were their to become a family to her nothing more or less. After all family in her book would go to the ends of the earth for each other and that is just what she is willing to do for Eira. Even though she just met the young filly a few moments ago. Cheri feels an overwhelming deal of love for the filly. As if were the true mother to her even if she is not. But sometimes blood isn't thicker then the bonds of a family not by blood.

User ImageTsuki Sachi watches the little filly fall about as he listens to Cheri. He had to admit that his lover was right. This looked like a flutter mixed with wind baby. Or flutter with something that has feathered wings. Like his brother's lover. She was those kinds of wings. Sighing as he knows when to admit when he is wrong. "Yes I know. I was worried for nothing. I know now that this little one isn't something that can hurt us. But we should not stay in this area for too long. Something dangerous might come." He points out as he continues to watch this little filly and listen to his mate. And just then he hears his mate give the thing a name. oh no she named it. This means he is stuck with it. "Wait a minute you can't just go about naming foals. What is wrong with you? Once you name something it becomes yours you know?" He thinks about his last words. Of course she knew that. That is why she did it. He thought to himself as he sighs and a heavy one at that. "Fine we will keep it. And raise it. As well as spoil it now can we please get on our way back home?"

There is a very good reason he is not fighting Cheri on this adopting the filly thing. He knows there is no way that he can win against her. It is pointless and useless to even try. So he isn't going to. He will just accept the fact that he is now a father and that they will be a family from this moment on. Now his family has gained another female. Great as if the males were not out numbered as it was. Oh well after all a family of mainly females hasn't been too bad. Besides his mother and sister Sliver Mist the rest of the females were alright to be around. Even Cheri's sister has become a part of his family seeing that he and Cheri are now mates. So his family is truly over ran with mares. Oh god save me, my brother, and my father. He thinks to himself after all there seems to really only be the three stallions that he knows. His father has a brother or two but he has never met them. He has met his two aunts, His brother's mother, His own mother, and his two sisters, Oh yeah and his brother's mate. Plus his mate and her sister. Then this young filly. Oh god did that make it three to ten? It did. He sighs a bit. "The poor stallions of my family are doomed. That is the only thing I can think of right now. So can we please just take Eira home? She can eat the sweet apples we grow at home."

Kettyn
Sorry for the late Reply I took a small break from Gaia last month because real life got outta hand.

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Kettyn

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:20 am
The filly heard the words spoken by the white blob to her left and struggled to rise to her feet. There was kindness in that voice. Eira gravitated towards Cheri without much thought besides getting nearer to the blob. Her wings were attempting to flutter open and closed along her back as she reached her goal and rested against Cheri's much larger, and solid frame. The little filly nuzzled at the mare's foreleg. Her eyes slowly closed as her breathing evened out.

Expression free of any worry Eira slumbered on, resting her weight against her "mother's" leg. Fear and exhaustion had disappeared with the onset of sleep.

Kara Asumie
Tag. I apologize. My mind blanked a little for a reply.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:50 pm
User ImageCheri-Bara smiles proudly as she leans her head to the little filly and nuzzles Eira as she sleeps. Cheri's eyes look up at Tsuki "My love we should let her rest a bit before we rush out of this area. The best place to take Eira to is your family's cave." She points out as she thinks a bit on if Eira would like it in the cave. There is an underground garden like no other as well as an underground lake that grows because of the grow worms above. It is a pretty place and she lives there with Tsuki and his family. The place is lively and Eira would grow up surrounded by love and growing family.

User ImageTsuki Sachi nods as he looks at Cheri. "I agree. Eira would love it there. And she does seem to need the rest. I will be the one standing guard incase something starts to come this way." He points out as he looks at the sleeping Eira as if Cheri was truly her mother. He smiles as the sight of it warmed him and made him feel like he can't help but want to protect not only Cheri but Eira as well. The same filly is growing on him to the point that he doesn't mind becoming her father from this moment onwards.

Kettyn
That is ok it happens to me as well. So I normally type enough to get them stats and after they get stats for that month then their tags are shorter.

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Kettyn

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 4:36 am
The young filly slept deeply for the first hour of her slumber without moving a single muscle. Around the second hour of such sleep though found her little legs tiring and needing a break. Eira's mind unconsciously knew this little tidbit and the filly sank to the ground slowly still leaning against Cheri Bara's leg. It was a fortunate move as had she truly been alone there would have been nothing to slow her sinking motion.

By the third hour though Eira was all twitching limbs as she dreamed. In her mind the monsters had returned to snap at her in the nightmare landscape she found herself in. With a loud wail of fear Eira's eyes opened in alarm. Her mind tried to process what she'd seen. It wasn't much of a success. She was still too young to realize that it wasn't real. Scrambling to her feet Eira sprang away from the warmth of Cheri before spinning around. Terror was plain to see on her face and it'd take little to send her running.

Kara Asumie
Tag. I thought it'd be okay to do a small time jump, just until Eira wakes up. And I think now Cheri and Tsuki need to calm her down.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:34 pm
User ImageCheri-Bara was looking at Eira as she watched her blinking a bit while she then slowly stands up. "Oh little Eira there is no reason for you to be afraid we aren't here to harm you. You are our baby. We will always protect you and keep you warm and safe. Come to mommy. My little sweet." She smiles oh so sweetly as she is an Angeni who are also called the Angels of Soquili seeing Angeni means spirit angel. So there is a calming aura about her as she steps slowly towards Eira. "It is ok you truly are safe with us. I promise you." She stops in her tracks when she feels that Eira is about to run. "I am an Angeni. My breed is known to be the Angels of Soquili. And Tsuki Sachi over there is a Flutter crossed with a Cerynei. He can size down like a butterfly. This is so he can care for plants. See his pretty wings. They are Flutter wings and he can't fly unless in a smaller size then he is now but he can't stay in that small size for too long." She states as she is trying to ease the little filly's mind. Also teaching her something about her and Tsuki Sachi. "Also my name is Cheri-Bara it means Cherry Rose. And Tsuki Sachi over there is my lover. His name means Moon Wish."

Sweetly smiling as she continues to watch Eira. "You are going to be so loved. When we get home you can meet the rest of Tsuki Sachi's family. It is mainly females like us." Looking at the little one's wings. "There is even a sweet shy mare named Kokoro who has wings like your. She can teach you about how to use them seeing they are feathered wings mixed with flutter wings." She takes another step towards Eira. "Now my sweet Eira. You can call me Mom and you may call Tsuki over there Dad ok. Now come on sweetie it might not be safe to stay in this area. There is something called a Pure Skinwalker that is known to wander in this area at this time of year so we should head home." Trying to get Eira to come to her so that they can get away from this area while it is still stay and sound. There is no way she is going to let Eira get hurt at all even if she has to use the power of Holy Light to protect them.

After all she is an Angeni and a pure blooded one at that. She doesn't have the little winglets on her legs or ears but she can use Holy Light and give others Blessings. And though she can use a power that allows her to shape shift into a human but she won't use it unless it is a must.

User ImageTsuki Sachi looking at Eira and Cheri-Bara as he flutters his wings. He waits there until Cheri is fully done speaking to Eira. "My family is going to love and spoil you. So come with us so that we can get out of this dangerous area. We were only here because we saw your basket and we were not going to leave you if you aren't a dangerous breed. And well you aren't a different breed so you are going to be part of our family now. So we will protect you with our lives." He smirks in a sweet way putting on his charm as he wishes not to scare Eira anymore then she is already. He watches her and Cheri staying where he is as he doesn't want Eira to feel closed in or if she is being targeted so that she would be able to calm down so that they can leave this area. It is normally fine but not this time of year. It is more dangerous this time of year.

After all a Pure Skinwalker moved into this area not too long ago so that is why he thought that the basket might be an offspring of the Pure Skinwalker. It was why he wanted to leave before a dangerous thing could pop out of the basket. Although he is glad that they stayed because it would kill him inside if he allowed a harmless little filly to remain in this dangerous area with that monster that likes to wander about here. His ears perk up as he looks about. "Eira and Cheri. We should leave now. Something is changing in this place. We shouldn't stay here any longer." His ears twitching to any sound as he is fully alert as he is a great look out and he means to protect both of the girls no matter what. His body language is showing that as he is focused with his ears listening to every sound. His eyes scanning the area around them over and over again.

He is standing straight up as tall as he can as his role of the guard is something he doesn't take lightly. Hoping that Cheri can get Eira to go with them and soon. He isn't sure what is changing but something is changing and it might not be dangerous but that isn't a chance that he wants to take a gamble on with Cheri and Eira with him. After all if it is dangerous then it is easier to get away if it was just him but he has Eira and Cheri to look after and he knows that there are something risks that aren't worth taking and staying to see what is coming isn't something he is willing to risk.

Kettyn

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Kettyn

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:29 pm
Eira panted softly as the terror from her nightmare began to recede. The filly's eyes were still wide but slowly, oh so slowly, she inched her way closer to the mare that was speaking gently to her at first. Her gaze settled on both the Soquili that had cajoled her to come out of her basket. Something still seemed peculiar about the scenario but since she was still too young to know the difference Eira moved to once again lean against Cheri. Her gaze was shy as she peered towards the stallion before giving a soft noise of confusion. She still was not sure about things but these Soquili seemed nice enough.

Her ears pricked forward as silence began to descend on the area. Her little muscles quivered in exhaustion and she gave a soft sigh. Her basket was torn asunder now and all she wanted to do was continue to sleep. Her tiny legs propelled her towards the torn weaving and she nosed the basket sadly before biting down on the weaving. Her body swung around to face her "parents" before making another noise. She wanted to leave but she did not know which way to go.

Kara Asumie
Tag.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:31 pm
User ImageSmiling as she is on one side of Eira as she waits for Tsuki to join them before they start to head off. "Now Eira you will be safe with us. No need to be scared. Myself and Tsuki as well as our other family members will always be there to help you when you need it." She smiles more as this is now her daughter and she will do all in her power to keep her safe.

User ImageMoving to be on the other side of Eira as to protect or catch her which one is needed the most as he nuzzles her a bit. "Come on little one. We will show you the way. Just stay close." He stays at her side as they start to head outta the area and heading towards he birth place. Where his family is and it is the safest place he knows about. Knowing that the three of them will be safe as long as they get there makes him feel a bit less tense.

Kettyn

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Kettyn

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:42 pm
There was nothing to alert the filly that these adult Soquili were not her parents. Eira continued to clutch the torn fabric of her basket as she began to prance a little in excitement. Her interrupted sleep earlier and the struggle to emerge from her basket had left her with a feeling of exhaustion but the idea of going on what she thought of an adventure had temporarily held the exhaustion at bay.

Her basket swung back and forth as she kept pace between her guardians. For an strange reason she did not wish to leave it behind and thus was her reason for bringing it with her. She would keep the remnants of the basket close to her for a time to come.

Kara Asumie
Tag. Don't know if this RP is done or if you want to continue with a time skip?

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games