[PRP] New Breed of Demon (Ri, Noh, Neccy) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:22 am
"Yes, Mama." Noh said, then looked up to Neccy, rising just a little before grooming his cheek softly.

"I know. I - was scared they'd hurt you. So.... I wanted to protect you. Let me owe you?" She said quietly. "I want to repay you, looking after our own or not. You're my brother. I don't give just any of our siblings favors."

Nope, Neccy had risen from 'plain sibling' like the others to 'favorite'.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 10:27 am
"If it was just one, Noh would have been alright," Neccy murmured softly, thinking it over. "Even though they're big - but with two that size, and as.... insane as they were, there wasn't..." He trailed off, trying to analyze their situation and having trouble wrapping his mind around it.

"They were... unpredictable?" He mumbled, eyes crossing as he thought. Then he shook his head and licked his sister's ear. "Alright, but no trying to repay until you're better." He wasn't going to allow arguing on this either, now that he could insist on such things.

Turning back to their mother, he frowned thoughtfully. "What will happen to me now, Mama?" What did he do next?  

Wylde Roses

Unleashed Healer

23,525 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:53 pm
Her children. Forever a stubborn lot. Perhaps they got it because she herself was so stubborn. "For now, Neccy, you heal. Once you are healed...you will go through your Name Quest proper. Kyouko says the tunnels are safe, and I will tread them before you do to ensure that. After that? You will greet the pride as a true demon." Another of her line to bear the blood true. Another of her line...Of Iartuupe's line. Of Maluuni'jambo's line.

Perhaps she should have Hakuna find her mother. Find out what became of her. It was high time she saw if that wound could be mended.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:56 pm
Noh nodded slowly and snuggled into Neccy, purring a moment before nuzzling her brother - her hasndsome brother gently.

"I can help you learn important things, too. I promise that too." She said softly. "Love you."  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Wylde Roses

Unleashed Healer

23,525 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 9:30 pm
A Name Quest. An official, real Name Quest. This was something Neccy had never even considered happening to him, not even in his wildest dreams. Of course, the most he'd ever attempted to dream up for himself before was to be placed under someone who wouldn't treat him badly, like his mother or one of his littermates.

But this?

He'd never considered this at all.

Well, though. He was a demon despite it all, and he suppose it was time he start trying to act like it. With that thought in mind, the injured lion pulled himself into a posture that was just a little prouder and more confident, then settled down to groom his sister affectionately.

"Yes, Mama," he agreed obediently, then nuzzled Noh. "You should rest more. That was a bad hit you took."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 9:41 pm
"Rest, both of you." She gave them a proud look, her tail swishing lazily behind her. "Tomorrow night, we will start to get things settled." With that, she moved to tell the parties that needed to know at that moment. There was much to settle, and she was a very, very happy demoness.  

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

[IC] Aegnor'hini Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas