Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
Clock hearts(romance is in the air revamped rp) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:26 pm
((i need roleplayers who will be on when they can))

rules:
1)pm me your profiles
2)there is no minimum on words you can use like a sentence or more if you like
3)be friendly don't be rude to others
4) and also just have fun
here is an example of what i need in the profile mine is short but it is an example but that's my character

story line: after the scars of war between humans and Drulangs(various humanoid races. drulangs created other races and called them drulangs and gave them proper names later after the war). humans live with many Drulangs in the year 3013. there is a school where humans and the other races go to and learn each others history and possibly fall in love. but who will fall in love with who. will there be a love triangle. who knows we'll just see what happens.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:34 pm
User Image

name: Anarchy Kanra
race: human/dragon
orientation: straight
personality: flirty, charming, protective, poetic
history: cause of his clock heart he doesn't remember his past only his name and age and date of birth and connects him to his past is a certain girl he has to find but he has no clue what she looks like only knowing that there was a girl connecting him to his past.
Form 1:
User Image

Form 2:
User Image

Form 3:
User Image

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:12 pm
_Holy_Final_
~bump~
(Working on a profile :3)

ok take your time  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:15 pm
User Image

Anarchy was walking down the street with his back pack on his back reading a book on poetry and he just kept reading the same poem over and over again till he got it stuck in his head and he said "So sweet is the summer dew, but when i look upon her face i saw sadness, i wondered why she was sad, so i asked but she ran away never to be seen again, to this day i wonder why she was crying." he repeated this exact poem because it was booked mark he read it to try to spark some of his lost memories
_Holy_Final_

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Lustrous_Diamond

Fashionable Shapeshifter

9,650 Points
  • Kuro Gang 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:38 pm
User Image

Marya was wandering around a town she had just recently stumbled upon in her travels. Walking around she took note of all the places of business and the small market on the eastern edge of the town. There were a few Inns but she had no money to spend, and Marya knew she would only get so much out of this small interdependent community weaved into the major cities and more thriving towns. She continued to wander, smiling at passersby. Thinking about schemes to get money from the people running their stands at the market, so she could at least buy a place to stay for the night.
Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:49 pm
User Image

Anarchy bumped into a girl and he fell to the ground with a thud dropping his book in front of her "Ow why don't you..." he looked up at the girl and said in a flirty tone. "Well well a beautiful maiden has crossed my path making me fall on my knees." he got up and brushed himself off "are you alright miss." he said looking at her bowing "Sorry for bumping into you i tend not to pay attention when i read." he said rubbing his head
_Holy_Final_

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Lustrous_Diamond

Fashionable Shapeshifter

9,650 Points
  • Kuro Gang 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:05 pm
User Image

Marya saw a man walking right in her path, distracted by a book. Perfect cue to check his wares, bumping into him she swiftly rummaged through his pockets as he fell. Stumbling back a few steps she looked at him with a shocked expression. "I'm fine thanks...you really shouldn't be distracting yourself while you are traveling around you know." She said and returned his bow. "What are you reading that has got you so distracted?" She asked curious as to what the book was.

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:14 pm
User Image

Anarchy looked at her and said "This book well since i lost my memory this is the only personal book i own and this page right here was booked mark. its varoius poetry but this one is surely difficult i thought it could jog my memory but it doesn't work and your thinking to yourself why am i telling you about my lost memory because your the most trust worthy face i have seen since i lost my memory." he smiled an innocent smile
_Holy_Final_

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Lustrous_Diamond

Fashionable Shapeshifter

9,650 Points
  • Kuro Gang 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:27 pm
User Image

Marya paused, hearing what he had said kind of confused her. "Is he really trying to flirt with me?" She thought as she inched forwards around him. "Well that sounds real nice but I think I'll be going now...bye." Marya said giving him a smile and a quick wave before jogging away trying to find a place secluded enough to sort what she had just stolen off the man.

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:38 pm
User Image

Anarchy was walking away when his pants felt lighter "You have gotta be kidding me." anarchy looked around and said "gone. must find her." he ran into a nearby ally way and his eyes changed and his fingers became claws and he started to climb up the wall and when he reached the top and searched for the girl until he found her running "where are you running miss thief?" he tailed her from the rooftops
_Holy_Final_

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Lustrous_Diamond

Fashionable Shapeshifter

9,650 Points
  • Kuro Gang 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:53 pm
User Image

Marya waited until she was out of his sight before sprinting through town looking for some place hidden and out of the way, but first she headed towards the Inns she saw a while back when she had first entered town. Running for a few blocks she kept looking back hoping he still hadn't noticed anything. Then she had heard his voice very faintly, making her aware of his presence and that he was now following her. Turning down a narrow alleyway, Marya was now on course with the Inn furthest towards the central area of town. She hoped that traveling into a more crowded area of town would help camouflage her from him.

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:10 pm
User Image

Anarchy's dragon eyes were locked on her and he jumped clear across the street and he continued to follow her and he noticed the inn and he thought so that's where your going its the only logical choice. then he said while running "The warrior princess stole from the mighty dragon his precious treasures, he came from his humble cave and trailed her in hopes to retrieve them, but she will not give them up so the dragon attacks the town, leaving it in smouldering ash, this is the end of the warrior princess." he jumped down in front of her and he said "Give me back my stuff." his dragon eyes fixated on her and he made his claws disappear
_Holy_Final_

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Lustrous_Diamond

Fashionable Shapeshifter

9,650 Points
  • Kuro Gang 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:46 pm
User Image

Marya was stopped right in her tracks as the man now stood right in front of her. Now with an actual shocked face she took a step back. "..I..uh..you-what are you talking about?" She said denying his demand, trying to play dumb and hopefully get to the Inn, which was across from their position.

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:24 am
User Image

Anarchy pointed at his eyes and said "There is no use lying to me. My eyes can tell that your lying about having my stuff you stole from my pockets. now hand them over or i can rat you out to the police." Anarchy rubbed his head and thought about it "Are you in some sort of money trouble or something cause you stole my phone and some extra change and a letter from my deceased parents and you won't get anything for those and the change you won't have much." Anarchy sighed and said "Can't believe i am saying this but you can stay with me till you get on your feet you don't have to steal to eat, cooked meal everyday, warm bed, and i can give you money if you need clothes. i am a nice guy just don't like being taken advantage of. So beautiful what will it be jail or with me safe and out of trouble."
_Holy_Final_

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
Other Roleplays

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash