Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Creepy Guardian Angel (Tink & Aisha) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rejam

Aged Hater

13,425 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:39 pm
"Oh," said Tink quietly, giving this thought. "It is sad," she said, "because she must have liked you very much and now she isn't letting herself be friends with you. I bet she's really confused about that. Do you think yelling and screaming would work?" she added, with open-eyed honesty. Perhaps with some creeple it did.

She seemed to be taking it for granted that this was a problem that could be fixed, although she added: "I would be sad and also not understand. It wasn't very nice of her to say those things. Or true."

iloveyouDIE

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:49 am
"You're nice." Aisha smiled at Tink. The ghoul was very sweet, cute and kind it seemed. Much more than Holly and her guard dragon Deszeld. Aisha only breifly thought that perhaps she shouldn't be so harsh but inwardly she was beginning to not want to care about those ghouls. She was falling into a bitter trap.

"I'm still not sure if I should try to be friends with her. Try and explain." Aisha stretched now, as if she wanted to move, but her limbs settled again as she didn't know what to do. She let her wondering statement just lay, uncommented on again, until she groooooaned exaggeratedly and huffed.

She patted her own cheeks, a psyche up. "Ok.. gotta stop moping. Can I call you Tink? Do you wanna do something?? What do you do for fun?"

rejam

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Rejam

Aged Hater

13,425 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:55 pm
"Oh!" she said yet again, this time accompanied by a darkening of her cheeks. "Most people call me Tink, yes. I like it," she added shyly, just in case Aisha might interpret that comment as evidence to the contrary. "I like to--to make things. And write stories. But mostly make things. I am in the Crafty Creeple Club," she added with dim pride. "The Crafty Creeple Club was founded by my best friend. She is also a ghost. I do not think she dislikes zombies. Only bullies. What do you do for fun?"

iloveyouDIE

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:21 am
"I like music.. and I meditate.." Was that weird? She did spend a lot of time alone, drifting off, attempting always to mesh further with her loa, since they often times seemed to follow opposing goals. She hadn't even attempted to help in the infirmary at all and had yet to use her healing FEAR power. She knew her loa was upset.

"I don't do a lot. What kind of things do you make? I like ... things." Maybe she should check the club out and find a hobby.

rejam

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash