Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Things Left Unsaid [Deszeld x Hollandaise] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:27 pm
Hollandaise followed behind Deszeld. Her body ached here and there from their spar, although in the end, she had gotten the better of the green dragon. It amused her, a bit, that she was a green warder and Deszeld a green dragon. Hollandaise would force Deszeld to show her bruised sternum once they got inside, she decided. She was worried a little about it. Even though she thought of light, happy things, she could not help it, her eyes darted to every shadow they passed, each corner, each open doorway. The warder didn't expect anything to pop out so much as he expected something to simply be waiting for her. It was not a comfortable feeling and she walked with her arms wrapped tightly around herself.

Deszeld's room felt cozy, almost, the plants in it crowding on each other. They almost reminded her of pets welcoming their owner home. At Des' raspy voice, Hollandaise sighed and moved through the room to sit on the bed. She winced a little, the scratches on her hip burning. With a small smile, Hollandaise patted the space next to her, acting for all the world as though this were her room and Deszeld the visitor.

"Before any of that, come? I want to take a look at your chest."

pinchmonster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:34 pm
Deszeld did not mind the way that Hollandaise ordered her around - she might have, had Hollandaise not belonged to her, but since the warder was hers, it was different. The green seated herself on the bed next to Holly, one brow quirked upwards with interest. Her tongue tasted the air, and because she was curious, Deszeld allowed Hollandaise to do as she wished.

"You will not tell me, will you." It was not posed as a question, but a statement of fact.

The Semblance of Unity

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:09 pm
Hollandaise's thin fingers plucked at the soft fabric of Deszeld's shirt, trying to find a way to see possible bruising without seeing, well, everything else. She tucked one leg underneath her, pressing against the skin with small brushes of her fingertips. "Does it hurt still?" She focused on this because it was easier to focus on it and ignore the fact that he did not wish to look out the window or ever leave the room.

"There is nothing to tell, I guess," Hollandaise said after a moment's pause. But her voice wavered, just slightly. "Do you have any ointment?" And with that, she was moving stiffly off of the bed, aiming for Deszeld's desk. If she kept herself busy, she did not have to answer questions.

pinchmonster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:14 pm
"No, and no. It does not hurt, and I have no ointment."

Deszeld was not used to feeling concern towards others, but it was different with Hollandaise. She did not dwell on it for long. It was what it was, and if she was feeling a particular way, it could not possibly be wrong.

Hollandaise said there was nothing wrong -- but the quiver in the ghoul's voice spoke more than her words ever could.

"You do not have to tell me. But you are ... I will not let anyone bring harm upon you, do you understand, Hollandaise?"

The Semblance of Unity

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:59 am
Hollandaise paused, her hand resting on the desk. She had felt the need to keep her hands busy so that her mind would stay quiet. Silently, she turned and sat down again on the bed, scooting backwards. Hollandaise moved until she was lying flat, stretched out behind Deszeld. Dark circles smudged under her closed eyes, and her thin skin seemed frailer than normal.

"Deszeld," she said, and her only movement was the curving of her lips and the slight rise of her chest as she spoke. "No one can keep someone safe the entire time. There will always be times when I am alone. As a warder, I s-" her voice stumbled just a bit. "-should be able to deal with anything that may or may not pop up myself." Hollandaise leaned over and poked Deszeld up underneath her wing.

pinchmonster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:47 pm
The Semblance of Unity

Deszeld giggled before pinning Hollandaise with a very stern glare.

"Do not poke me there. It is very ticklish. And you are mine, Hollandaise, and so I will look after you as best I can because that is what I said I will do."

Deszeld paused and she turned so that she was facing Hollandaise. She reached out with a clawed finger and ran it very gently down the ghoul's cheek.

And then she scowled.  

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:39 pm
Hollandaise stared up at Deszeld. Had the dragon giggled? She had. And even though Des was scowling now, Hollandaise felt a small smile curve her lips. Her fingers itched to seek out any and every ticklish spot.

"Let's pretend I am yours." And for Hollandaise, fantasizing about maybe was as natural as breathing. "Shouldn't that mean I know everything about you, including certain... areas?" Her hands shot up, each one ducking under a wing to dance along Deszeld's skin.

pinchmonster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:04 pm
The Semblance of Unity

Deszeld burst into rusty laughter, the sound a little harsh.

"No," she half-squealed before schooling her expression into something that might have been disapproval, but it was difficult to tell thanks to the grin that toyed with her lips.

"It does not mean any such thing. If we are pretending, it means that you are mine and mine alone." Deszeld folded her wings tightly against her back. Her fingers itched to seek out any ticklish spots the warder had, and the thought surprised her.

"You are being very naughty, Hollandaise."  

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:23 pm
Hollandaise bit back her own giggle at Deszeld, white teeth clamping down on her bottom lip. It was funny to see her laughing, the sound creaky, disused, as though it had been a long time since she had last laughed. It felt nice, easy to be with the dragon and think of nothing very much at all. Hollandaise relaxed a little, and the tightness that lived around her eyes seemed to soften.

"What if its the opposite? What if you are mine?" And then she did giggle and rolled up on one side to look at Des. Her foot bounced at the end of the bed. Wings folded - no good; Hollandaise wondered where else the ghoul was ticklish.

"Oh, naughty? What are you going to do, Deszeld - punish me?" Hollandaise lifted one brow and reached out a hand to try and tickle along Deszeld's thigh.

pinchmonster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:44 pm
Deszeld wasn't sure how she felt about the direction the conversation had taken. On one hand, it was delightful to see Hollandaise in such a fine mood. She'd been so upset and sad when she'd first arrived at the academy. On the other hand, it was very strange to have someone be as close to her as Hollandaise was.

When Hollandaise reached out to tickle her thigh, Deszeld reached out to wrap her fingers around that slender wrist. She tightened her fingers and pursed her lips, head canting to the side just slightly.

"If it is something you wished," the green murmured softly, running her thumb along the inside of the warder's wrist. She did not elaborate, and she did not clarify what she was speaking about.

The Semblance of Unity

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:37 pm
Hollandaise blinked when Deszeld caught her wrist. She blinked again as those green fingers tightened around her. And again when Deszeld's thumb stroked the sensitive skin there. In fact, she nearly choked and a flush bloomed in her cheeks. Hollandaise felt as though this had taken an oddly dangerous turn.

Calm, cool, collected. Warders do not stutter nor faint.

But she still blushed and for a moment, could think of nothing to say. There was a double-meaning there (and oh yes, Hollandaise was learning about those; thank you, Critter), but she wasn't entirely sure what Des meant. So instead, she touched her own fingers to Deszeld's wrist and said: "Something I wished - to own you or to be punished? Which do you think is better?" Impulsively, she scooted closer and curved her body into a C around the dragon, not quote touching her. It felt... weird to be so close. Not bad, just different. Hollandaise wondered why it didn't bother her.

"Or are you just trying to distract me from finding all of your ticklish spots?" Her eyes narrowed at Deszeld, but a smile still hovered on her face, cheeks still burning slightly.

pinchmonster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:50 pm
Deszeld was stepping into unfamiliar territory, but she found herself far too intrigued to stop. There was something appealing about the way that Hollandaise curled herself around Deszeld's spot on the bed. It made Deszeld feel emboldened.

"Why could it not be both?"

Her forked tongue slipped past her lips, moving quick as she tasted the air.

"I do not want to distract you," the green continued. "If you wish to find all of my ticklish spots, you may. But then I will have my turn, Hollandaise, finding all of yours."

The Semblance of Unity

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:15 pm
"How," she said evenly, as though this were the greatest question of all. "-could I both own you and be punished by you? I think both cannot occur. The one who owns must be the one who punishes... although I find myself curious about types of punishment." As she spoke, she pushed herself even closer to Deszeld, stretching out her arms until she was very nearly in the dragon's lap. And the top half of her body really was in Deszeld's lap. In this position, the dragon looked larger than ever and she hummed ni appreciation.

"I am not ticklish, Deszeld." It was a patent lie - Hollandaise was ticklish almost everywhere. In fact, she could even tickle herself if she tried. But she still ran her fingers dancingly up Deszeld's sides, searching for ways to make her flinch. And if Des tickled her back, Hollandaise would simply have to try and hold back the odd noises and flinching usually brought on by tickling. She could do it... maybe (not).

pinchmonster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:40 am
"If you do not know, then you will never find out," Deszeld said simply. Though young, she had always been indiscriminate regarding genders. Deszeld merely preferred those that she connected with on different levels. Intelligence, willfulness and even boldness had always been things that the green had looked for.

"I think you are lying, Hollandaise. I think you are ticklish. I think you are," she reached out and splayed her fingers along the warder's middle, fingers not moving to tickle despite the fact that Deszeld's intent was obvious, "very, very ticklish."

The Semblance of Unity

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:01 am
"You will not tell me?" or show me? she asked, clearly a little miffed at the dragon's words. "I'm not a child, Deszeld, I can-" But her words trailed off when Des' fingers splayed across her abdomen. Hollandaise almost fliched away, but instead she moved into the hand. The ghoul's fingers were warm, warmer than her own skin - it wasn't an unpleasant feeling. Plus, Hollandaise reasoned, if she pressed into the fingers, they could not tickle her. She was determined to hold out, for a small sense of superiority, if nothing else.

"I... ah." Her nose crinkled and a lock of hair fell across her face, but she made npo move to remove her hands from Deszeld's sides. "I am not lying, Deszeld. I think you are merely too confident in your fingers' abilities."

pinchmonster

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces