Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[1 v 1] - Give and Take - Zac and Ever Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
endejester rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 7 Total: 8 (2-16)

endejester

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:30 pm
"Now who's got wistful thinking." He teased back with a grin. There was an easy edge to the words, not quite a laugh but not far off either.

DMG: 2
Charge: 3/3

and be blue

and be blue rolled 1 8-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-8)
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:19 pm
"You still haven't landed a blow -- " he said it even as he deflected Zac's attack, somewhat casually. Cocky, now, because he was doing so well. He was getting much better at defending certainly.

"So I don't think it's on my end, sugar."

HP: 29
DEF: 6

endejester

and be blue

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
endejester rolled 7 4-sided dice: 4, 2, 3, 3, 3, 3, 1 Total: 19 (7-28)

endejester

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 2:54 pm
"Maybe it's foreplay." He quipped with a grin "Maybe I'm just trying to make you lower your guard JUST enough."

Damage: 15
Charge 0/3

and be blue

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:04 am
This time, while he deflected, it wasn't enough: the blow came through and took a big chunk out of his shield, left Ever breathless for a handful of seconds before he caught himself and put both hands up again. Sheath and stiletto, both there to block the next blow, but his expression was focused.

"That wasn't quite as hard as last time, I feel like?" It was questioning, though. Bluffing, maybe. More serious, now.

HP: 20

endejester

and be blue

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
endejester rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 7 Total: 11 (2-16)

endejester

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:48 am
"Oh come on, now you're just playing hard to get." He struck again rather expecting it to be countered entirely. The last strike had felt too satisfying for him to get lucky with a simple swing.

and be blue

DMG: 5
Charge: 1/3  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:40 pm
"I'm here, I'm easy; you're just not very good at this." He quirked a smile, shook his head -- but honestly, Zac wasn't doing that badly. It was hard to fight someone who just defended the way Ever was, carefully deflecting blows left and right, shield absorbing much of it. And, in truth, he was defending exceptionally well.

Good practice for both of them.

HP: 20

endejester

and be blue

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
endejester rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 5 Total: 9 (2-16)

endejester

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:49 pm
"Hey take it easy on me, I'm new to this team" He quipped. "Maybe I just need more practice with my target."

DMG:3
Charge: 2/3

and be blue

and be blue rolled 1 8-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-8)
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:38 pm
"How about you get off one more of those, and then we'll call it quits." He shook his head at Zac, wincing just a bit as that blow landed. His shield was definitely weakened now. He could feel it, fraying, and there was Amory grumbling in the back of his mind. He wanted Ever to just give one good smack in return.

Maybe he even would. Just not yet.

HP: 17
DEF: 8

endejester

and be blue

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
endejester rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 6 Total: 12 (2-16)

endejester

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:17 pm
"If you can take it, I can dish it." He swung and grinned, though the grin slipped when he saw the wince.

"You sure? We can call off now if you want."

DMG: 6
Charge 3/3

and be blue

and be blue rolled 1 8-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-8)
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:29 pm
"One more, I can definitely manage." He beckoned as he said it, shaking his head a bit -- because he was fairly sure they were at that point now, that Zac was ramped and ready to go. He'd survive it, at least.

"Worst case I end up with some bruises."

HP: 17
DEF: 3

endejester

and be blue

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
endejester rolled 7 4-sided dice: 3, 1, 1, 2, 1, 4, 3 Total: 15 (7-28)

endejester

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 4:29 am
He swung, a charged attack that screamed as he swung like before. It was a little half hearted though, just enough concern on his face that he probably hadn't tried as hard as he could have.

"Ah… I'll probably do little more than ding your shield." he said with a vague hope.

DMG: 12
Charge 0/3

and be blue

and be blue rolled 2 10-sided dice: 4, 2 Total: 6 (2-20)
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:50 pm
This time, finally, after Zac landed a blow, Ever swung in reply -- and, naturally, this would be the time he missed, just smacking lightly with his sheath before dissolving into laughter -- not quite able to believe that he'd defended so well for so long only to miss in his final joking swing.

HP: 8
DAM: 0

endejester

and be blue

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

endejester

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:03 am
Zac looked more than a little startled at the sudden counter attack, fumbling for a block, but fortunately it wasn't needed, likely he'd have flubbed it anyhow to be fair, practice helped a lot but it didn't hurt to have had something like the training before you got to the island. He really didn't have much.

"Well, your defenses were amazing at any rate mate, thanks for the go-round." He nodded amicably.

and be blue

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:07 pm
His weapon disappeared all at once and Ever shook his head -- holding out a hand for Zac to shake. For all the verbal sparring, the teasing, was only on the surface. Beneath, there was something serious in Ever's core.

"Any time."

endejester
wanna finish it up?

and be blue

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

endejester

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 4:40 am
Zac nodded and took the offered hand, giving it a firm but not crushing shake, nothing to prove just a friendly gesture, when it finally broke he gave a small wave and turned to go either see whom else could spar, or take a shower.

and be blue
sounds about right.

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas